Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale (1695 Views)

Clean 1 Year Used 2013toyota Camry Sport #4M / 2013toyota Tundra Automatic Driving / Tokunbo 2013toyota Camry SE With Pot Hole Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigerian used super clean, a 2012 hybrid Camry for sale.
Millage is just 22500. Never been opened. Clean car.

Owned by the company. Even the extra tire is new, never been used.

Mobile one servicing, great balance

Slightly Negotiable 4,000,000 asking. VIN:4T1BD1FK1CU049289 in case you want to check.

Call / whatsapp 08106604401 for talks and more pictures
............updated.
So some guy posted this cars VIN result .. here is the picture of the one I got through my own search.

Conclusion* Its either he typed in a wrong detail or this free VIN check things are grossly inconsistent. I got 2 different results from 2 different places.

My advise. If you want to buy this car.and want to verify through VIN check. Get a PAID result. And come to check it out yourself then decide.

Thank you

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Alphafeezay(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Pix
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Please find pictures

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Pix

Am trying to upload them they are quite heavy

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
More.

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
More. Interested person should please request for more pictures on whatsapp

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Cosplay: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oohrhii:
[s]Bought brand new in Nigeria, a 2013 hybrid Camry for sale.

Owned by the company. Even the extra tire is new, never been used[/s].

VIN:4T1BD1FK1CU049289 in case you want to check.

All patently false.

4T1BD1FK1CU049289

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Purchased and used in Quebec City Canada from manufacture till January 2016.

Used as a Taxi in Canada till 2016

Last reported mileage in Canada - 346,000 KM. January 2016

1 reported accident in Canada.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by sleetwreck(m): 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
You are a legend , lol
Cosplay:

All patently false.

4T1BD1FK1CU049289

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by 1899Milan: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
LOOOL
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Samuelwin(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
O boy. Bad market.
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by chloride6: 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2018
4m for accidented motor.

OP you deserve cane.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by olumide4christ: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cosplay:

All patently false.

4T1BD1FK1CU049289

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Oga Cosplay...346000 km from 2012-2016! This car has a far higher mileage as Tokunbo compared to so many 2002-2006 Toyota Camry that I have seen. This is my 1st time seeing a recent model car with such high mileage!
This car engine might already be due for an outright overhaul.
Well done Cosplay!

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Dantedasz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cosplay:

All patently false.

4T1BD1FK1CU049289

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is not my car. I'll show you everything here. Something is definitely wrong. I wouldn't post the VIN if I was lying.

Everything is here. And I have the pictures

3 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
olumide4christ:

Oga Cosplay...346000 km from 2012-2016! This car has a far higher mileage as Tokunbo compared to so many 2002-2006 Toyota Camry that I have seen. This is my 1st time seeing a recent model car with such high mileage!
Well done Cosplay!

That's because that VIN result is not my CAR. If you want to see it please it's available. Pictures are here. Something is definitely wrong here. I didn't get all these stories when I checked the VIN here.

How can a car move 346,000 KM within that time frame.

Even The extra tires is un-used. Come and see it yourself.

Lol at accidented for a car that is right in front of me.

That VIN result is not for the car I posted.
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Dantedasz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oohrhii:
This is not my car. I'll show you everything here. Something is definitely wrong. I wouldn't post the VIN if I was lying.

Everything is here. And I have the pictures

346,000 km!
Canadian taxi!

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 8:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
chloride6:
4m for accidented motor.

OP you deserve cane.

That's bullshit up there.. Bullshit. Absolute

You wanna see it.. Come and see accidented car na. You can't even hear this car rev.

That's a stupid VIN result. Absolute bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Explorers(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
olumide4christ:

346000 km from 2012-2016

This car has a far higher mileage as Tokunbo compared to so many 2002-2006 Toyota Camry that I have seen.

This is my 1st time seeing a recent model car with such high mileage!

Used as taxi for almost 4years(engine running like 12hour per day) , what do you expect bro.

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
Cosplay:

All patently false.

4T1BD1FK1CU049289

2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Absolute Bullshit.

Accidented Car.. Lol.. Used for that millage within how many years.

OGA come and see the vehicle.. It's cleaner that any tokunbo you've ever seen.

That's not the Camry VIN result. Come and see it yourself..

The only reason you didn't see so many pictures is because they are heavy.
And Nairaland has 4mb limit.
I personally challenge anyone. Even the foot mats are still there.everything. And I mean everything a new car should have. Maybe the VIN I posted was wrong.. I'll just add the picture biko.

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Dantedasz(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oohrhii:
Bought brand new in Nigeria, a 2013 hybrid Camry for sale.

Owned by the company. Even the extra tire is new, never been used.

Mobile one servicing, great balance

Slightly Negotiable 4,000,000 asking. VIN:4T1BD1FK1CU049289 in case you want to check.

Call / whatsapp 08106604401 for talks and more pictures

Bought brand new in Nigeria indeed! grin

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by hahn(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
This thread absolutely breaks my heart cheesy grin
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
I wouldn't post VIN if I wasn't sure of the CAR. I didn't have to post the VIN. Maybe I posted it wrong.. but now.. That's the picture.

In fact just now, I'll go and snap the millage.

You can roll 346 xxxk back to 80k, even 200k would be a bargain.. but rolling it back to 0! It doesn't make any sense.
Besides these cars are computerised in a way that it's very very very hard to roll back their millage. .

I'll add the millage picture here now.

You see, for me personally there is no reason or insentive to lie, whatever amount you want to sell your property irrespective of how bad or good it is.. You have the right ..without the need to lie.. so I don't have a reason personally to.

There are some minor tell tales that reflects car usage.. like the start button wearing out. Like the hybrid not functioning anymore, like the pedals showing wear..

I have attached some pictures here and even the car was on EV (check the picture) when I did this now.

Also notice the scan result by the side. NOT A SINGLE FAULT CODE!

Notice how the start button is clean and not faded. Did I 're write that too?

It's selling for personal reasons not for scam.

I will give you any picture.. that VIN is wrong. Total rubbish

I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Explorers(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oohrhii:

Absolute Bullshit.

Accidented Car.. Lol.. Used for that millage within how many years.

OGA come and see the vehicle.. It's cleaner that any tokunbo you've ever seen.

That's not the Camry VIN result. Come and see it yourself..

The only reason you didn't see so many pictures is because they are heavy.
And Nairaland has 4mb limit.
I personally challenge anyone. Even the foot mats are still there.everything. And I mean everything a new car should have. Maybe the VIN I posted was wrong.. I'll just add the picture biko.

You can screenshot the heavy photos and crop. That will reduce the size, still same VIN you provided and mat has nothing to do here.

For your buyers/customers only, i will advise you post the proof or anything to show the car was bought brand new in Nigeria as you claimed.

2 Likes

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
hahn:
This thread absolutely breaks my heart cheesy grin

Why is he shouting come and see oh cheesy

Dude making me laugh anyhow cheesy
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Explorers(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Lol.... As in ehn.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Am not shouting..That's just not the VIN. Result.

There are some tell tales that shows a used car. I'll attach even the button picture here.. And who rolls back 345k millage to 22k.. as in who does that.. on a 2012 Camry for God's sake. How do you do that.. You guys should please read up on how hard it gets to roll cars back from 207 models upward.

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Explorers:

Lol.... As in ehn.

It doesn't have to be sold here. And I am also an advocate of truth. What am saying is that VIN is absolutely wrong. I mean. It's funny.

That's the layer where the jacks are laid in the boot. Which tokunbo car or accidented car has that.

1 Like

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Explorers:

You can screenshot the heavy photos and crop. That will reduce the size, still same VIN you provided and mat has nothing to do here.

For your buyers/customers only, i will advise you post the proof or anything to show the car was bought brand new in Nigeria as you claimed.

I tried. It's still heavy. Anyone interested should come and check it themselves. No one is asking anyone to pay over the Internet.

Bring your scanner, bring your mechanic, bring anything you want. I'll even agree to have it lifted so you can see the underneath. All plastic covers and everything are still there as it came.

I'll rest my case now. If you want to clear tour doubt buzz me on whatsapp.

Thank you all.
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Explorers(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oohrhii:

That's the layer where the jacks are laid in the boot. Which tokunbo car or accidented car has that.

Hmmmmm......

Happy sale bro.
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by hahn(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oohrhii:

It doesn't have to be sold here. And I am also an advocate of truth. What am saying is that VIN is absolutely wrong. I mean. It's funny.

Oya give us a VIN result that supports your claim. Preferable one from where you bought it in Nigeria wink
Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by Oohrhii(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
hahn:

Oya give us a VIN result that supports your claim. Preferable one from where you bought it in Nigeria wink

Brother, this is not a contest. And am not quarelling with anyone. Am also not out to scam anyone. No one succeeds with scam money. If you are interested. Come and see it, and verify yourself, if you are not, kindly explore other options you deem ok for you. But I can tell you this. That VIN result is absolutely rubbish.

This can has never been to the mechanic except when am servicing. Save for the need. It wouldn't have been even on offer.

You can't hope to see the sun when you close your eyes.

Am an analyst, and I know somethi.es.. the little details are the real deal. Come and see it.

You'll notice for the millage picture the car was even on EV when I took the picture. Did I buy a new hybrid battery again? Considering that millage.. the battery would have been dead and even removed. Remember that result said accidented.

This machine is a joy to ride. You should try it.

I do not think that costs anything.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Clean 2013toyota Camry Quick Sale by hahn(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Oohrhii:

Brother, this is not a contest. And am not quarelling with anyone. Am also not out to scam anyone. No one succeeds with scam money. If you are interested. Come and see it, and verify yourself, if you are not, kindly explore other options you deem ok for you. But I can tell you this. That VIN result is absolutely rubbish.

This can has never been to the mechanic except when am servicing. Save for the need. It wouldn't have been even on offer.

You can't hope to see the sun when you close your eyes.

Am an analyst, and I know somethi.es.. the little details are the real deal. Come and see it.

You'll notice for the millage picture the car was even on EV when I took the picture. Did I buy a new hybrid battery again? Considering that millage.. the battery would have been dead and even removed. Remember that result said accidented.

This machine is a joy to ride. You should try it.

I do not think that costs anything.

Thank you.

You are missing the point bro. The VIN does not support your claim undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2008 LEXUS Is250 (kaduna)SOLD!!! / 2007 Toyota Camry Registered / 50 Brand New KEKE MARUWAS And 10 Toyota Corollas For Hire Purchase.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.