Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu (582 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Ikuforiji Accused Of Buying ADP Guber Form For Ambode, Evicted From GAC Session / APC Cancels Rally For Jide Sanwo-Olu In Lagos, Coast Clears For Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by SuperStriker: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
From what is happening in APC Lagos, either the end of Ambode has come or the end of Tinubu is here.

If Tinubu knows what is good for him, he should make sure Ambode is thrown out of power. If Ambode succeeds in clinching the APC ticket and returns for a second term then Tinubu is politically finished.

Personally, I don't like Tinubu but I feel Ambode has failed as Governor of Lagos state and does not deserve another term in office. For once I agree with Tinubu.

Ambode is a huge disappointment compared to Fashola his predecessor. Just take a look at what Lagos has become under him.

Igbos that have carried this matter on their head should have a rethink. This matter does not concern us. I am surprised at how the wicked Ambode has suddenly become our man. It was because of this man that the Oba of Lagos threatened us with drowning in the Lagos lagoon. Why do we have such short memory?

My advise to Tinubu is make sure Ambode does not return for a second term or get ready to retire.
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by Kwamecron(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
cool
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by eph12(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode can get a ministerial position if he doesn't get reelected
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by Kingosytex(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2018
the two thieves in are in a battle of political supremacy. who is gonna win? the game is much like a basketball match, there can't be a draw.

quick review of the odds
tinubu to win= 1.28

ambode to win= 16.0
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by babyfaceafrica: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
wetin concern us
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by SuperStriker: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kingosytex:
the two thieves in are in a battle of political supremacy. who is gonna win? the game is much like a basketball match, there can't be a draw.

quick review of the odds
tinubu to win= 1.28

ambode to win= 16.0

Why did you give Ambode so much chances?
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by SuperStriker: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
eph12:
Ambode can get a ministerial position if he doesn't get reelected

So why all the drama? He should go away.
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by Kingosytex(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
SuperStriker:

Why did you give Ambode so much chances?
may be a miracle might happen, you never can tell
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by ifyalways(f): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wrong thread. Sorry I quoted u

SuperStriker:
From what is happening in APC Lagos, either the end of Ambode has come or the end of Tinubu is here.

If Tinubu knows what is good for him, he should make sure Ambode is thrown out of power. If Ambode succeeds in clinching the APC ticket and returns for a second term then Tinubu is politically finished.

Personally, I don't like Tinubu but I feel Ambode has failed as Governor of Lagos state and does not deserve another term in office. For once I agree with Tinubu.

Ambode is a huge disappointment compared to Fashola his predecessor. Just take a look at what Lagos has become under him.

Igbos that have carried this matter on their head should have a rethink. This matter does not concern us. I am surprised at how the wicked Ambode has suddenly become our man. It was because of this man that the Oba of Lagos threatened us with drowning in the Lagos lagoon. Why do we have such short memory?

My advise to Tinubu is make sure Ambode does not return for a second term or get ready to retire.
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by eph12(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
SuperStriker:

So why all the drama? He should go away.
He has to put up a fight
Re: Either It Is Over For Ambode Or Tinubu by FarahAideed: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
You are wrong no matter how it ends Tinubu is the only loser here ...Do you think the next Governor of Lagos will sit down and let what happened to Ambode happen to him ? Hell No!!!!...Immedualtely the new Governor of Lagos comes on-board he will start dismantling the powers of mandate group so this kind of humiliation never comes his way and that will be the end if Tinubu

(1) (Reply)

PDP Convention: ‘Bidding’ Opens As Saraki Doles Out $1,000 Per Delegate / Caption This Photo From Pdp Presidential Primaries / JUST IN - Atiku Abubakar Wins PDP Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.