Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:35 PM

AUCHI POLYTECHNIC! Lecturer Breaks Student’s Nose, Flees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / AUCHI POLYTECHNIC! Lecturer Breaks Student’s Nose, Flees (653 Views)

S.O Ohikhena Is Dead! Auchi Polytechnic Lecturer Shot Dead, Brother Kidnapped / Kidnappers Kill Taiwo Akinyemi, Rufus Giwa, Polytechnic Lecturer / Andrew Ogbuja Arrested For Raping Housemaid (Benue State Polytechnic Lecturer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AUCHI POLYTECHNIC! Lecturer Breaks Student’s Nose, Flees by nairafame(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
A lecturer at the Department of Science Laboratory and Technology [SLT] of the School of Evening Studies, Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State, has fled after allegedly injuring some students.

The incident happened during lectures around 4 pm, on September 29, 2018. The said Ecology Lecturer was said to have accompanied his fellow Genetic Lecturer to assist in Genetics practicals.

Woman Giving an account of the incident, Miss Blessing, a student who witnessed the brutality, said:

“He gave an order for the students that were not seated, to wait outside while the practical was on.

He then slammed the door against one Mrs. Dele Miracle, a pregnant woman. He repeated the same action against another female student, who was injured and left bleeding.”

His action elicited a violent reaction from the students. The lecturer was mobbed and punched by the angry students until he fled the scene.
http://www.nairafame.com/2018/10/auchi-polytechnic-lecturer-breaks.html

Re: AUCHI POLYTECHNIC! Lecturer Breaks Student’s Nose, Flees by velmajdennis: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2018
I was at this lecture. I wrote a review on this topic. You can read it in my blog[url] http://fooyoh.com/menknowpause_lifestyle_living/15339369/the-popularity-of-custom-writing-services[/url] . I hope that education will be available to all students in the world. We have launched several resources to help write unique grammatical texts.

(1) (Reply)

R / How Lady Defrauded Men Using Friends Picture, Requesting 100k For 2hrs S*x / 9-month-old Girl Raped To Death, Sodomised And Physically Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.