Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos (83425 Views)

Gov. Ambode's Supporters Stage Protest At Lagos Assembly Over Impeachment Plans / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos by candygist: 2:09am On Oct 02, 2018
Preshy561:
Insecure drug lord.

Buhari slave.grin

Jonathan as since moved on with is life
Re: Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos by naijajobx: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 02, 2018
Tospringe:

Same way all the elders in your house will die a horrible and disastrous death till they pass the baton to you.

By now, that building should have collapsed and kill all your worthless family. How about your mother's maggot Infested Cvnt.
Anyone who supports a drug lord and serial thief like tinubu is definitely not in their right senses.
Re: Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos by Glink2018(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2018
deomelo:

What you said about the same ambode yesterday.

Confused ipob village jokers..

grin grin grin grin

As my principles, I have learned how to be quiet than dancing naked around the market square...

My two post you quoted was written at different times for different reasons and different response. Just to justify your error and your lies you put the two posts side by side. And even at that, there's nothing contradictory in the comments. But because of seared mind and battered conscience you lay them side by side and extrapolated lies inferences abt my comments. God will judge you.

I Know you are part of the e-recruited thug of black-teethed thiefubu. An unrepented tomfoolery, an outdated buffoon and a perishable tool in hand of jagaban.

Kontinue...
Re: Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2018
myettiallah post=71698157]This one fear pass Ojukwu oo
!!!
Common supporters u dey put tight security looooll!!!
And he is Lord the of the yorubas grin grin[/quote]
Re: Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos by AceDomino(m): 7:53am On Oct 02, 2018
I'm so sure one man is gonna burst tinubu's bubbles someday... And the day is nigh..
Re: Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos by Tospringe: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bidobado1:

By now, that building should have collapsed and kill all your worthless family. How about your mother's maggot Infested Cvnt.
Anyone who supports a drug lord and serial thief like tinubu is definitely not in their right senses.
Hope you can see the results rolling in if you are still alive ? You can go get a bottle of sniper for your worthless family and have your last supper. Numbskull..
Re: Tinubu’s House Under Tight Security As Ambode’s Supporters Storm Ikoyi. Photos by omoelerin1: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2018
id911:
A treasury looter and renowned drug lord godfather wants to install yahoo yahoo fake dollars and a mentally unstable small druggie as governor...smh
Here jide is yahoo yahoo, mentally unstable and druggie who want to be installed by a drug lord godfather who you once referred as a leader that must be respected.
Your life is not stable.
Anyone that takes you serious is also not serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Leading A Protest During Goodluck Jonathan's Government (Throwback Photo) / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.