Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja (48175 Views)

Ogun: RTEAN Members Show Their PVCs During Independence Day March / FG Declares Friday Public Holiday To Mark 61st Independence Celebration / Buhari And Yemi Osinbajo In A Jolly Mood At The Independence Celebration Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by Ariya02(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2018
God bless nigeria.
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by speak2me2016: 6:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Each time these ✈ flew over my area, I always say my last prayer because we don't know whose roof the scrap will crash on.
Somebody should tell NAF that they should stop flying these scraps in our airspace. Its dangerous especially this C130

1 Like

Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by Austema(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2018
rukoyah42:
Hi.Happy new month.
wishing you all the good things the month has to offer. But then, I dont actually know where to start from, am despirately in need of money right now, am a final year student writting exams and project right now, and my people dont have anything to send to me, please for the sake of God that you serves, please help me with any amount you can. I know that since you dont know me in person it may be hard for you to help, but consider me as one of your brother and God will reward you greatly. Thank you. Accno: 5831106870 (ECOBANK)
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 7:41am On Oct 02, 2018
Omololu001:
What is colourful about this jet trainers and a C130

Mtcheww

You are a sadist. The earlier you reclaim your soul from satan the better for you.

1 Like

Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by Omololu001: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Ayatullah:

You are a sadist. The earlier you reclaim your soul from satan the better for you.
why is it that most of you Nigerians are use to trashy things

I don't see anything cool about alpha jets and yet a stupiid jihadist like you is calling me a sadist undecided

Don't I have the right to like it or not again,must everybody love Nigerians blindly sad

You're very sick.
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by boyjo: 8:11am On Oct 02, 2018
Every year. Mtcheeew!
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Have you ever made even the spokes of the wheel of a bicycle before?

I always laugh at the confidence with which you ignorant lot speak.

I'm sure u av experience in making spokes by d way y did u even quote me ur supposed to be busy making spokes, enlightening mdf
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by GavelSlam: 9:02am On Oct 02, 2018
Gisborne6:
I'm sure u av experience in making spokes by d way y did u even quote me ur supposed to be busy making spokes, enlightening mdf

Won't be long before you realise you are completely hopeless in life.
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Won't be long before you realise you are completely hopeless in life.
u win brother, i don't even know u, I'm sorry I insulted you
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by samkoji(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2018
TarOrfeek:

So because of this small display of colored tear gas.

Somebody's father, son, husband died carelessly.

Either a Quota system Pilot OR The aircraft was sophisticated.

Quota system pilot? are you kidding me? do you think flying a fighter jet is the same thing as riding a bicycle where any Tom, dick any Harry can jump on? For your information, The late officer was a highly skilled and professional pilot who trained in US n China before his death he was Tiger 1( the commander in charge of F-7Ni squadron) the post is originally originally meant for an Air commodore (1- Star general) and the young chap managed to achieve this feat at age 32 and as a Sqd Ldr (Major). You think that's a child's play? if not for his dexterity and sacrifice he would have crashed into a heavily populated area.

1 Like

Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by GavelSlam: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Gisborne6:
u win brother, i don't even know u, I'm sorry I insulted you

There's no victory here.

At the end, I simply insist we as Nigerians are not creative yet we criticise the things we cannot produce.

If you created a product (even Akara for consumption) I would appreciate your criticism.

The day the average Nigerian knows how to create is the day Nigeria would be liberated.

For now, we are only making cacophony.
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Omololu001:
why is the unity of Nigeria so important to most of you?

Do you know more people are killed in Nigeria than Syria a country that's fighting a civil war?
You can't compare Nigeria with Syria.
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by rukoyah42(f): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
Austema:

wishing you all the good things the month has to offer. But then, I dont actually know where to start from, am despirately in need of money right now, am a final year student writting exams and project right now, and my people dont have anything to send to me, please for the sake of God that you serves, please help me with any amount you can. I know that since you dont know me in person it may be hard for you to help, but consider me as one of your brother and God will reward you greatly. Thank you. Accno: 5831106870 (ECOBANK)
Am sorry for the condition you are in,but am not working and am yet to gain admission,am stayin in my momma shop just for the time being.MAY ALLAH ANSWER YOUR PRAYERS.Please don't give up on hope.
Re: See Colourful Displays By Air Force During Independence Celebration In Abuja by Horus(m): 11:32am On Oct 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scn_iS4ydOg

Air Display By Nigerian Air Force During Military Parade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) / Betty Akeredolu: 'I Met My Hubby During NYSC, He's Broke, Couldn't Take Me Out' / Lionel Jonathan-Omo Dies After Falling From His Balcony In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.