Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Us Number And Uk Available: Instant Activaton On Your Mobile,1st cme,1st serve - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Us Number And Uk Available: Instant Activaton On Your Mobile,1st cme,1st serve (1391 Views)

Free Us Call With Free Us Number / Free Uk Number With Instant Activation,1st Cme,1st Serve,go Get Yours Today. / Us Number And Uk Available, Instant Activation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Number And Uk Available: Instant Activaton On Your Mobile,1st cme,1st serve by dasatex: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
US NUMBER AND UK AVAILABLE, INSTANT ACTIVATION.I WILL GET YOU UK AND US NUMBER,IF YOU HAVE UK NUMBER ALREADY,IT IS EASY TO GET US,THOSE IN AKURE HAS BEEN ENJOY THIS FOR LONG, ALL IS REAL, PRICE IS #10000 only.anything below this is not a post from dasatex and i will not be responsible for that if you are been scammed.a word is enough for the wise.God bless you.call me to get uk number with #500 or free,first come first serve , call me on 08182258202 that is my personal number,you will reach me live,
Re: Us Number And Uk Available: Instant Activaton On Your Mobile,1st cme,1st serve by igeluma: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2010
dasatex, please let me get full details about it on my e-mail address makindeige@yahoo.com
i am interested in the activation/both usa and uk telephone numbers.
Re: Us Number And Uk Available: Instant Activaton On Your Mobile,1st cme,1st serve by dasatex: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2010
TO GET US NUMBER ON YOUR NIGERIA NUMBER TO BOOST YOUR BUSINESS,YOU NEED #10000 AND UK NUMBER IS #5000'
THANKS
Re: Us Number And Uk Available: Instant Activaton On Your Mobile,1st cme,1st serve by cabinet: 9:19am On Jul 14, 2010
US NUMBER AND UK AVAILABLE, INSTANT ACTIVATION.I WILL GET YOU UK AND US NUMBER,IF YOU HAVE UK NUMBER ALREADY,IT IS EASY TO GET US,THOSE IN AKURE HAS BEEN ENJOY THIS FOR LONG, ALL IS REAL, PRICE IS #2000 only.
call me 07025105763 or +447024055064.
email: bizsolutions007@gmail.com
Re: Us Number And Uk Available: Instant Activaton On Your Mobile,1st cme,1st serve by dasatex: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2010
why are you trying to scam people with my post with this i hv made uP MY mind to give those who can contact me on 08182258202 that is my personal number,you will reach me live, , brooke_oakley200@yahoo.com , i give it out with just #500 FOR THE UK NUMBER.VERY SOON I WILL MAKE THE LINK AVAILABLE HERE Free of charge.That number that they roam for you will now become useless.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Adobe Reader Not Workin On Ma System / Please Recommend A Good Usb Wifi Dongle / With Budget Of 60k What Gaming Laptop Can I Get, Laptop Could Be Fairly Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.