Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

3d Animation Remake Of Waite For Me By Nairalander To Celebrate Independence - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3d Animation Remake Of Waite For Me By Nairalander To Celebrate Independence (487 Views)

Netflix Rewards Ikorodu Bois For 'Extraction 2' Trailer Remake (Video, Photos) / Lethal Love -a Short Action Packed Love Film By Nairalander (video) / Short Action Film By Nairalander That Is Breaking The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3d Animation Remake Of Waite For Me By Nairalander To Celebrate Independence by Lordsocrates: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Today we celebrate independence,
To most there is no much to celebrate
But then, this 3d animation was made to celebrate all those out there, who leave their loved ones and their comfort, to make the rest of us have reasons to celebrate our birthdays, new years, salah etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2IDZxMyc8Q

Lalasticlala
Seun

Lets celebrate Our Nairalanders, Corpers, Soldiers, police, health workers, teachers, Imams, preachers... And all those out there serving in disaster prone area, and we love and respect you
Re: 3d Animation Remake Of Waite For Me By Nairalander To Celebrate Independence by OluBendel: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: 3d Animation Remake Of Waite For Me By Nairalander To Celebrate Independence by Lordsocrates: 6:37am On Oct 05, 2018
OluBendel:
Thumbs up!
Thanks bhruv

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Watch What Gedoni Said About Tacha’s Character (video) / See Temptation Oooo. If Na You Wetin You Go Do? Please See.thanks / Tacha Deletes All Photos From Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.