Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem (29566 Views)

Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017 / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by adesina746: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Lol.

Now, sheeples will not want to hear that there are people who became successful without tithe. grin

Which reward? Which time? The rewards are only manifesting themselves in the lives of pastors while the congregation wallows in misery.

Open-mindedness, Hard work, and determination bring success. However, in Nigeria, scamming people with tithe brings success too!

Side Note: Please, someone should ask Oyedepo what the closest galaxy to the milky way is called; you will see as the man will chop his mouth into pieces! grin

No mind them
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Omar09(m): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Oya look at who is talking? Where's your career now? Ever thought paying your tithe would have your music career last longer? But eh why talk? Some people sef.Goan sit down jorh.
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Igboeze90:
The problem with Nigeria is not religion. The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians.

If you take every Nigerian to the US and bring every American to Nigeria, guess what

Nigeria will, in no time, compete with Europe for dominance in all spheres of human endeavor...

America, on the other hand, will retrogress, scrambling for a spot with Uganda or the Gambia...

The problem with Nigerians is emotions...

And wherever emotions reign supreme, reason takes flight.

A proposition: we have one of the lowest tax to GDP ratio in Africa, despite our supposed giantism.

Instead of lampooning churches at every opportunity, shouldn't we adopt a more proactive stance?

Can we not tax churches for the tithes they receive?
Ok, I know what you are thinking. It will still be embezzled...

The negative thought pattern of most Nigerians again. Whose job is it to ensure the taxes are not looted Who will protest when the embezzlers are arrested

Our religiosity is only a symptom of an underlying illness. We are the illness, and the illness is us!

please be my friend...Hummm finally someone in my hemisphere...I just hope u didn't copy it.....Because the aforementioned is what has troubled me forever if we may ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by deleo16(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
If religion is the problem is there no religion in UAE or Saudi Arabia,why are thing working there are blaming it on tithing is high level of foolishness to me ,the earlier we dig out the real problem of this countrythe better for us so we will solve the problem quickly and not base on religion if not for hatred ,as for tithing if you pay it's your choice if you don't it's your choice as long as u don't force me to pay

5 Likes

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Igboeze90: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
please be my friend...Hummm finally someone in my hemisphere...I just hope u didn't copy it.....Because the aforementioned is what has troubled me forever if we may ..

SMH. I understand your pain. Nigeria is much messed.

We have a battered trust system.

We are not who we say we are. We don't do what we say we'll do...

But you, my friend, can choose to trust today. It doesn't matter how many liars, fraudsters and scoundrels you have encountered...

Give trust a chance today, tomorrow and for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by nwakaibeya1: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Problem of human beings in this world is church leadership, so called prophets and pastors and I have the power to prove it beyond reasonable doubt to whoever on earth and beyond and no apologies and that's why you hardly find any difference in their operations even when they accuse each other of fake, upon using Jesus name to do so called signs and wonders and that's why even when JesusChrist came back they could not know and as usual even as we keep shouting about their norm they can never listen and Even if they have peep us and see that its truth said, they can never accept and believe and lo and behold you that is ignorant spiritually Don't forget that spiritual is the battle field and no matter the pretense of human beings those who fight there knows the ranking and we also told you that its at night that we know who is who ,no matter the day pretenses.ignorance is a killer and wisdom is ability to accept unbelievable truth that hurts # can the powerless fight for the powerful?figure it out

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Igboeze90:

SMH. I understand your pain. Nigeria is much messed.

We have a battered trust system.

We are not who we say we are. We don't do what we say we'll do...

But you, my friend, can choose to trust today. It doesn't matter how many liars, fraudsters and scoundrels you have encountered...

Give trust a chance today, tomorrow and for ever.

i swear our people...Are unique too peculiar in very negative ways...And it's endemic...I see no light in sight because it's a collective moral decay...I don't even know how to say it..But i know every sane person should be circumvent of an average Nigerian...Anyone can argue with their gods..But sincere people will av flashes of the society at nightfalls.
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by gr8minds: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2018
NOW THAT I'M A TITHE ADDICT, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT, SUICIDE IS AN OPTION

1 Like

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by frankmoney(m): 12:58am On Oct 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Lol.

Now, sheeples will not want to hear that there are people who became successful without tithe. grin

Which reward? Which time? The rewards are only manifesting themselves in the lives of pastors while the congregation wallows in misery.

Open-mindedness, Hard work, and determination bring success. However, in Nigeria, scamming people with tithe brings success too!

Side Note: Please, someone should ask Oyedepo what the closest galaxy to the milky way is called; you will see as the man will chop his mouth into pieces! grin
but tell me , is it really your concern what another person choose to do with the money he made ? If he decides to use it and pay tithe that's fine , it shouldn't be your concern since your money is not inside

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by CodeTemplar: 1:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
I 1000000000 support you guys, Nigeria is dead because of religion and infected women who feed these snakes called pastors angry

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense account to buy
Muslims pay Zakat also but only the Christians are wrong. That tells us the Christians are right and you guys are just mad you can't properly devour their finances.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Next2Bezee(m): 1:28am On Oct 03, 2018
frankmoney:
but tell me , is it really your concern what another person choose to do with the money he made ? If he decides to use it and pay tithe that's fine , it shouldn't be your concern since your money is not inside

Denial: Refusal to acknowledge an unacceptable truth or emotion or to admit it into consciousness, used as a defence mechanism.
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by cooltola(m): 3:34am On Oct 03, 2018
It is not by force to give tithes. No one has ever forced anyone to give tithes. If it is by force, then I will be concerned too. For those who are concerned, simply leave the church folks alone, it is not your money, it is their money. Let those who want to give or not give , decide.

2 Likes

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Amberon1: 3:40am On Oct 03, 2018
America is home to over 200 million Christians and has the highest population of Christians in he world. Most of the founding fathers of America were all Christians and even pastors yet America is the greatest country in the world. So what is your point?
Oreofepeters:
he's right tho. religion is our greatest problem Christianity/islam. But some adamant stone headed-hearted sheep will disagree with this.

5 Likes

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Amberon1: 3:44am On Oct 03, 2018
But why is it paining you what we do with our tithes and offerings? Is this how frustrated you people are that you're bothered about how/what we spend our money on? Lmao
adesina746:

Yes we are here. What God are you honouring? You are simply honouring your pastor shikena. Try not to take your tithe to church at all for one year at least, instead take it to motherless babies home or somewhere similar that way you are honouring God by making the needy happy

3 Likes

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by sshyne(m): 4:32am On Oct 03, 2018
lloyds:
Not paying tithes doesn't make you wiser than those honouring God with their income. . It's your choice and everything / seed has its reward in due time.

Giving God a little portion of your income shouldn't be a burden if you are a true lover of God.

Well, I know daddy freeze soldiers will come after me now, but the scriptures cannot be broken. God is good.
I respect your opinion, but I just need to know, how do you honor God with your income, how do you give earthly things to God?
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by sshyne(m): 4:45am On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Muslims pay Zakat also but only the Christians are wrong. That tells us the Christians are right and you guys are just mad you can't properly devour their finances.
You can't compare zakat with tithe. Zakat is given to the needy once a year but you tithe to your pastors every month not to God. And you have to be qualified to pay zakat. Majority of tithe payers are the poor members while it's only the rich that pays zakat. Am not a Muslim but Christians have missed the purpose for which Christ died. He never died so that you would be wealthy, he died to save you from eternal damnation. Money is of this world and devil is the ruler of this world (whether you accept or not) so you can't give what is of this world to God. The only way you can give to God is to give to the poor Matthew 25:31-47 . If at 2018 you still give money to pastors in the name of tithe then you are a goat
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by sshyne(m): 4:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Amberon1:
America is home to over 200 million Christians and has the highest population of Christians in he world. Most of the founding fathers of America were all Christians and even pastors yet America is the greatest country in the world. So what is your point?
Americans are not as foolish as you are, the foolish Christians there are mostly black people. Any doctrine that you can't defend with the bible is devilish. If Paul, Peter and co didn't collect tithe then why are today's Christians paying it. I don't blame most of you defending your pastors, you have being brainwashed to believe lies and you are ready to defend it. You are all puppets and your pastors are the puppet master. And anyone that compares a man's wealth with the way he serves God then the person is seriously sick and ignorant
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by CodeTemplar: 5:00am On Oct 03, 2018
sshyne:

You can't compare zakat with tithe. Zakat is given to the needy once a year but you tithe to your pastors every month not to God. And you have to be qualified to pay zakat. Majority of tithe payers are the poor members while it's only the rich that pays zakat. Am not a Muslim but Christians have missed the purpose for which Christ died. He never died so that you would be wealthy, he died to save you from eternal damnation. Money is of this world and devil is the ruler of this world (whether you accept or not) so you can't give what is of this world to God. The only way you can give to God is to give to the poor Matthew 25:31-47 . If at 2018 you still give money to pastors in the name of tithe then you are a goat
Tithe is largely voluntary and most members aren't being forced to pay it except few small-church dishonest pastors twisting scriptures to get money from brainwashed members. Tithe goes with your understanding.
By the way, your claims about zakat are unheard of, can u back it up?

4 Likes

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by CodeTemplar: 5:10am On Oct 03, 2018
sshyne:

I respect your opinion, but I just need to know, how do you honor God with your income, how do you give earthly things to God?
You give to God by reaching out or ministering to the needy/poor in their area of needs.
It is there in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Kobicove(m): 5:13am On Oct 03, 2018
lloyds:
Not paying tithes doesn't make you wiser than those honouring God with their income. . It's your choice and everything / seed has its reward in due time.

Giving God a little portion of your income shouldn't be a burden if you are a true lover of God.

Well, I know daddy freeze soldiers will come after me now, but the scriptures cannot be broken. God is good.

This whole tithe thing is a grand scheme which pastors use to enrich themselves undecided
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 03, 2018
skibii, broda shagii and co are just brokeass wannabes seeking for fame through any medium they can get. as for freeze, he's a sinking ship which all rats should evacuate.
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Tonimordred(m): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Dadi fridge yav rezum wrk
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Bonapart(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2018
madone:
Freeze career is going down he is just looking for people to drag along.
and half baked artists are the ones showing up. People that can't eat 3 times a day
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Amumaigwe: 6:51am On Oct 03, 2018
lloyds:

I agree that giving to the poor is giving to God (Pv 19:17). But please explain to me how giving to church equates to giving to God.
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2018
adesina746:

Yes we are here. What God are you honouring? You are simply honouring your pastor shikena. Try not to take your tithe to church at all for one year at least, instead take it to motherless babies home or somewhere similar that way you are honouring God by making the needy happy
Fine
Some pastors are greedy
Tithe payment is not compulsory but necessary, you go to church everysunday to praise God is it the 50naira offering that you drop that will clean up the church
Is it the offering that will fuel the generator
Is it the offering that will buy new micro phone, speaker etc
Somethings are just meant to be, no pastor will force you to pay tithe, if you pay good and if you don't good
I strongly believe that blessings are attached to paying of tithe nobody should discourage anyone just ba cause you ain't paying
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 03, 2018
Amumaigwe:

I agree that giving to the poor is giving to God (Pv 19:17). But please explain to me how giving to church equates to giving to God.
Explain how you got a job and you are thanking God for it
Did he come down to give you the job? Some questions tho
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by rhektor(m): 6:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Lol.

It would have been a wise choice for you to have read this piece of shit and pa's a comment without involving others but in your stupidity you feel that you are better than the so called sheeple. If my tithe is paid what is your headache? Your not paying has not changed your lot. You secretly feel like you would be better off but your pain is you are not better than those that pay. Trying to be funny and concluding in your hate filled heart that someone would or did not know what the closest galaxy to the milky-way is out of tithing issue. Let me ask you now what has the knowledge of that galaxy added to you? Moreso, what has the lack of such knowledge removed from those who did not know it? You follow these fools whose worlds has been in shambles without a mind of your own and you are calling some people sheeples? Aren't you worst than those you're trying to diss? Everyman is a slave to his belive either you accept the Christians way or any other way you are a prisoner of your believe
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by KENFERDYOORI(m): 7:05am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't get it when people castigate religion. Is religion bad in itself, or do we tag it so because of the ill-behaviours of the adherents? People should just be objective.

1 Like

Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Amumaigwe: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Explain how you got a job and you are thanking God for it
Did he come down to give you the job? Some questions tho

Very unrelated question. I agree that every good thing comes from the Lord. According to the bible, what God delights in is worship and thanksgiving not cashgiving. But you can point me to a Bible verse to buttress your point.
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Evince(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2018
ask them oo bro they are all claiming what i dont know. Mere other ppls myth that is full of lies
sarcasticdude:

If u can give me just one single evidence of the existence of christ and the authenticity of the bible,I'll shave my head bald
Re: Skiibii & Broda Shaggi: I Don't Pay Tithes, Religion Nigeria Greatest Problem by Amberon1: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Thrash, Americans are Christians and home to not only the largest congregations but also the highest number of Christians I the world. Go to SCOAN and see the number of Americans trooping there daily. Go and find out the number of American tithe payers and hide your head in shame.
sshyne:

Americans are not as foolish as you are, the foolish Christians there are mostly black people. Any doctrine that you can't defend with the bible is devilish. If Paul, Peter and co didn't collect tithe then why are today's Christians paying it. I don't blame most of you defending your pastors, you have being brainwashed to believe lies and you are ready to defend it. You are all puppets and your pastors are the puppet master. And anyone that compares a man's wealth with the way he serves God then the person is seriously sick and ignorant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Victoria Kolawole Scammed Of Fuel Money At A Filling Station / Wizkid And Jidenna Hit The Studio In Los Angeles / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.