Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! (845 Views)

Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN / Bayelsa International Airport Is Almost Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! by Omooba77: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
Today is DXB's 58th birthday! ��On this day in 1960, Dubai opened a tiny terminal building and an 1,800-foot-long compacted sand runway.
58 years and 974,461,017 customers later, DXB is the world’s busiest international airport! #SpiritofDubai ��

@DXBMediaoffice

Re: Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! by Omooba77: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
I have been to DXB a couple of times and just like Dubai story generally,;they are miles apart with Nigeria.
Re: Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! by Xander85: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omooba77:
I have been to DXB a couple of times and just like Dubai story generally,;they are miles apart with Nigeria.

Miles keh!?...Try 'worlds apart'! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! by Omooba77: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Xander85:

Trying to be conservative sir
Re: Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! by yipata: 1:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Yeah a vision conceived, birthed and passionately implemented and placed above every personal desires or gain for the collective good of the whole world. Yes cos the whole world can't almost breathe without them now.

Xander85:

Re: Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:50am On Oct 02, 2018
Correction please. . . . .ATL IS THE WORLD’S BUSIEST AIRPORT. kiss

Even if DXB is only 2 years old, Nigeria can never take off to smell it’s shadow.

Nigeria na 10th world SHYTE-HOLE abeg! cry

2 Likes

Re: Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! by okwabayi(m): 4:25am On Oct 02, 2018
Wow. Here I was thinking the whole of Dubai was a sand box pre 1982. It means since then [1960] their government had a long term plan for the place.
See how Nigerians and other foreign nationals troop to a desert yearly. I know if the place was located in other regions of the world it would have stayed a wasteland.
Re: Like Nigeria; Dubia DXB Airport Is 58 Years! by Omooba77: 6:33am On Oct 02, 2018
okwabayi:
Wow. Here I was thinking the whole of Dubai was a sand box pre 1982. It means since then [1960] their government had a long term plan for the place.
See how Nigerians and other foreign nationals troop to a desert yearly. I know if the place was located in other regions of the world it would have stayed a wasteland.

What of Rwanda that just came out of war sir? It is all about planning and dedication. Malaysia and Indonesia nko?

(1) (Reply)

10 Awesome Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit Around The World / Ship Capsizes At Bakassi, 3 Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Jubilation In Ebonyi As Tipper Ran Into A Market, No Life Lost (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.