Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 (26328 Views)

Manchester United Vs Juventus (0 - 1) On 23rd October 2018 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018 / Manchester United Vs Newcastle (3 - 2) On 6th October 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
OVA200:
You need to know what you will say first before opening and shaking your head like agama lizard; Ronaldo played in world cup semi final in 2006 I guess you've not started watching ball then and he also passed the group stage this concluded tournament so I can't debate with you with this your off point and wack English. Good bye.
ronaldo first four games at juve no short on target eat that, if he is d world best he should play as a holding midfielder u think football is about scoring, I rate iniester higher than ronaldo but how many times has e won it,did I complain abt it,everyone is entitled to his opinion moreover y didnt u travel to switz to cast ur vote,the people that voted are they better than u,maybe that ur one vote would have won it for ur ronaldo
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
OVA200:
Thank you for the correction but I expected you to know it because I was typing so fast because even a not-so-dumb person will understand but I can't blame you maybe you choose not to understand or he is your brother; that's is the only major mistake you see so can you say the same about his post too? And please why don't you type like he does?
read what u just wrote now English teacher. I expected u to know it because I was typing so fast because,dem need to flog ur English teacher I swear

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OVA200(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
osazsky:
ronaldo first four games at juve no short on target eat that, if he is d world best he should play as a holding midfielder u think football is about scoring, I rate iniester higher than ronaldo but how many times has e won it,did I complain abt it,everyone is entitled to his opinion moreover y didnt u travel to switz to cast ur vote,the people that voted are they better than u,maybe that ur one vote would have won it for ur ronaldo
Please Mr. I can't remember I told you Ronaldo deserves it ahead Modric and even if I will continue this conversation with you you have to say thank you for the correction I helped you with first.
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OVA200(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
osazsky:
read what u just wrote now English teacher. I expected u to know it because I was typing so fast because,dem need to flog ur English teacher I swear
See this one, please correct me
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
OVA200:
Please Mr. I can remember I told you Ronaldo deserves it ahead Modric and even if I will continue this conversation with you you have to say thank you for the correction I helped you with first.
engrish teacher u don't know how to use punctuation or u don't know DAT punctuation na part of engrish, what is. ,,conversation with you you have........ I don't understand u,I can't reply u until u speak simple and correct engrish ,kettle calling pot black grow up,I hate it when people feel they invented English on nl and brag abt it grow up
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
OVA200:
oga go learn punctuation all these ur because plenty sha
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by babakb: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
osazsky:
engrish teacher u don't know how to use punctuation or u don't know DAT punctuation na part of engrish, what is. ,,conversation with you you have........ I don't understand u,I can't reply u until u speak simple and correct engrish ,kettle calling pot black grow up,I hate it when people feel they invented English on nl and brag abt it grow up

With all your rants, the reality is Madrid is thrash without Cr7

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
OVA200:
I can't even pik one sentence from ur statement do u even know d difference BTW a sentence and a clause .all this ur because with no proper punctuation fit kill fish for river
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
OVA200:
Please who is asking you all this nonsensical epistle please keep it to yourself; English is our official language in Nigeria but you can hold up your Bini up high over English that's none of my problem but when you become the president of this Federation speak your Bini. Please don't bother to reply me I can't be reading one sentence five times.
na wah didn't even take my time to read,,,,,,you can hold up your Bini up high over English see tutorlogy, d sky is high higher than the moon
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by itzprezy(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The annoying thing about this Man Utd team is that almost all of them are on high wages per week. Imagine a lingard earning over 100k per week. angry

Izit your money they are using to pay them
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OVA200(m): 11:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
osazsky:
oga go learn punctuation all these ur because plenty sha
grin okay the problem now in that sentence is now punctuation no more expected, okay I heard you I will amend my ways.
You started with Ronaldo not passing group stage of world cup and never play in a world cup semi final but I corrected you on that you ran away;
You deviate from that and start saying Modric deserve the FIFA best but I didn't argue that but asked you to say thank you for correcting you, you ran away again;
You crossed to my English is also wrong and I asked you to correct me you port to punctuation marks; all this shows how clueless you are but please sir I don't ask you to write non-flaw English I just I ask you to write in a way people can read without proof reading (because am not a great writer myself) but you think am here to argue with you which is NO so am sorry if I upset you or have you thinking twice.
Bro to end this, write in a readable way, hold your opinion and have a wonderful night rest.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
babakb:

With all your rants, the reality is Madrid is thrash without Cr7
let's c if juve wins d ucl with Cristy then we can conclude,its too early to write Madrid off .this is the group stage.remember spurs trashed real at d group stage and Christy played DAT match but real ended up wining d cup.den as per laliga barca and real are on the same point,last season after 6 games baca was already at d top of d league
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
OVA200:
grin okay the problem now in that sentence is now punctuation no more expected, okay I heard you I will amend my ways.
You started with Ronaldo not passing group stage of world cup and never play in a world cup semi final but I corrected you on that you ran away;
You deviate from that and start saying Modric deserve the FIFA best but I didn't argue that but asked you to say thank you for correcting you, you ran away again;
You crossed to my English is also wrong and I asked you to correct me you port to punctuation marks; all this shows how clueless you are but please sir I don't ask you to write non-flaw English I just I ask you to write in a way people can read with proof reading (because am not a great writer myself) but you think am here to argue with you which is NO so am sorry if I upset you or have you thinking twice.
Bro to end this, write in a readable way, hold your opinion and have a wonderful night rest.
so u don't know that punctuation is d most important thing in English.if u write English without punctuations it's no longer English its latin
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 11:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
OVA200:
You crossed to my English is also wrong and I asked you to correct me you port to punctuation marks; all this shows how clueless you are but please sir I don't ask you to write non-flaw English I just I ask you to write in a way people can read with proof reading (because am not a great writer myself) but you think am here to argue with you which is NO so am sorry if I upset you or have you thinking twice.
is this English,,,,,,,,I don't ask you to write non- flaw English I just I ask you to, ,,,, na wah for ur engrish teacher
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by osazsky(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2018
OVA200:
I expected u to know its because I was typing so fast,,,,,,you don fool urself finish,now DAT I have corrected u
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by MexxIT(m): 12:37am On Oct 03, 2018
OVA200:
You need to know what you will say first before opening and shaking your head like agama lizard; Ronaldo played in world cup semi final in 2006 I guess you've not started watching ball then and he also passed the group stage this concluded tournament so I can't debate with you with this your off point and wack English. Good bye.

What are some of U talking about exactly... D awards have been giving and everyone admits Modric deserved it but fanboys like U won't let d rest of d world hear of it... Madrid is on trouble becos of d coach. D same way Man Utd and even Barca are ... Quite whining... I'm sure if Ronaldo had scored d hat trick Dybala scored today lots would have told d whole world how he's now d one carrying Juve
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by cooltola(m): 1:04am On Oct 03, 2018
Man u is beginning to resume arsenal
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by FINESTbaba94(m): 1:10am On Oct 03, 2018
olanreyman:
Wetin vex me pass na my ticket wey this useless man u cast. Mumu club undecided
I must say u re d real mumu fo ever carrying man u on ur slip.

Ur mumu na confirm
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Intrepid01(m): 1:59am On Oct 03, 2018
God bless you osazsky for calling out that kid called ova200....imagine someone with a terrible English insulting someone else.. ..but one thing I've come to realise about this forum is that there are many kids behind the keyboard and you'll be disappointed in yourself for engaging them when find out they are kids....

If truly he wants to be good in English, he should go and enrol for private lesson.
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by purpledove(m): 4:55am On Oct 03, 2018
OVA200:
Thank you for the correction but I expected you to know it because I was typing so fast because even a not-so-dumb person will understand but I can't blame you maybe you choose not to understand or he is your brother; that's is the only major mistake you see so can you say the same about his post too? And please why don't you type like he does?

In all honesty, I don't know him and besides I'm not close to anything dull.. I normally ignore such comments.. It however pains me when criticisms are done with such cruelty in words.. We can pass our massage without insults.. I'm sorry if u felt offended with my earlier post. Buh don't ever mistake me for a dumb, or semi dumb. *smiles* secondly I don't seem to like pple who think too highly of Ronaldo and thus beclouds obvious facts.. I mean Modric deserves the awards he got.. Ronaldo has had his share in d past, few pple complained in some of those he got.. And belive me if Ronaldo or Messi (arguably the greatest player still playing), took even a bronze at d world cup either of dem would have won it giving our sentiments in recent times to strikers been above d other segments of a footballing team.
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OVA200(m): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2018
purpledove:

In all honesty, I don't know him and besides I'm not close to anything dull.. I normally ignore such comments.. It however pains me when criticisms are done with such cruelty in words.. We can pass our massage without insults.. I'm sorry if u felt offended with my earlier post. Buh don't ever mistake me for a dumb, or semi dumb. *smiles* secondly I don't seem to like pple who think too highly of Ronaldo and thus beclouds obvious facts.. I mean Modric deserves the awards he got.. Ronaldo has had his share in d past, few pple complained in some of those he got.. And belive me if Ronaldo or Messi (arguably the greatest player still playing), took even a bronze at d world cup either of dem would have won it giving our sentiments in recent times to strikers been above d other segments of a footballing team.
Bro thank you I really like the way you talk but please I don't say anything about Modric not deserving the award he just running from point to point and I have apologize to him and bid him good bye.
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OVA200(m): 5:57am On Oct 03, 2018
MexxIT:

What are some of U talking about exactly... D awards have been giving and everyone admits Modric deserved it but fanboys like U won't let d rest of d world hear of it... Madrid is on trouble becos of d coach. D same way Man Utd and even Barca are ... Quite whining... I'm sure if Ronaldo had scored d hat trick Dybala scored today lots would have told d whole world how he's now d one carrying Juve
Bro please i don't argue Modric didn't deserve it, why is everyone telling me the same thing? did you guys even read my post at all because I can't even see where I talked about Modric or Ronaldo or even the award.
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OVA200(m): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2018
Intrepid01:
God bless you osazsky for calling out that kid called ova200....imagine someone with a terrible English insulting someone else.. ..but one thing I've come to realise about this forum is that there are many kids behind the keyboard and you'll be disappointed in yourself for engaging them when find out they are kids....

If truly he wants to be good in English, he should go and enrol for private lesson.
Thank you sir am really sorry for what I did and I will do as you asked but I hope you can act like an old man you called yourself and not like a kid and please take your time to read my last post to him with your old sense please.
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by OVA200(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2018
osazsky:
I expected u to know its because I was typing so fast,,,,,,you don fool urself finish,now DAT I have corrected u
I can see I really hit a nerve, Bro am sorry for everything I did and even the ones I didn't, please don't mind childishness. Is dat all?
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by AFONJACOW(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2018
manure seems like they are going to join us in Europe league cheesy tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Blaqpsalm(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2018
If not for the fact that Real Madrid has become cheap today,how can a pinhead idiot like that idiot coach (Lope)be our manager...that coach need to be fired

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Intrepid01(m): 7:23am On Oct 03, 2018
OVA200:
Thank you sir am really sorry for what I did and I will do as you asked but I hope you can act like an old man you called yourself and not like a kid and please take your time to read my last post to him with your old sense please.

you still won't learn kid....obviously your problem isn't English alone, only if you'll shut up and reflect.
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Shittaakeem(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2018
osazsky:
modrid plays a deep position for real,u should b blaming benzima,bale and asensio, they are not good finishers I rate benzema and morata as the same ,the core of Madrid is kroos ,modrid and macelo,moreover modrid has a silverware in world cup,and ronaldo has never played a workdcup semifinal ,Rinaldo and
modrid both won d champions league,pls let's try to say things d way dey are,it mustn't be a striker that must continue to win d balon de or,defenders have also won it too,y didn't u guys complain then,if Rinaldo is very good he should play as a holding midfielder y modrid should attacj
Hello
2006 world cup semi finalist
Portugal vs france
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by nelsonebby(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Albinoflash:
luca modric that cannot save a contact on his phone na him want save madrid ? undecided smh
do you even have a tv ?
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by nelsonebby(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Anduku:
Sleep just carry me for here, I no even know when game end
honestly same thing happened to me. I just went straight to bed

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Akuruoulo(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2018
#osazsky why talking so amateurly? What happened at the 2010 World Cup? Why YOUR GOAT WON THE AWARD?
Re: Manchester United Vs Valencia: UCL (0 - 0) On 2nd October 2018 by Akuruoulo(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Am sure u aren't a football fan. Barcelona is at the top of the table with how many losses and how many draws? Check epl where Chelsea is at the 3rd place without a lose. Cr7 have proven to be the all time best. If modric is the best at Madrid in Cr7 era, then reply me with how many assist he provided for Cr7 ? Please he should assist to order players Abeg. They will die there. Has Madrid ever played 3 matches without scoring a goal

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Saint Etienne : Europa League (3 - 0) On 16th February / See List Of Chelsea Players And Their Monthly Salaries / Arsenal Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 26th December 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.