Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Happy Independence Indeed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Independence Indeed! (2322 Views)

Nigeria At 60: Happy Independence Day / Asari Dokubo: "Don't Wish Me Happy Independence Day, I'm Not A Nigerian" / Happy Independence Day Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Independence Indeed! by bana91(m): 12:54am On Oct 02, 2018
Am so sorry for being so ignorant, i was so ignorant enough not to even confirm the source of the write up, and a very big apology to Nwaamaikpe you just got a new fan though.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by bana91(m): 12:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by okwabayi(m): 4:18am On Oct 02, 2018
I see someone is flexing with NwaAmaikpe’s write up. When will plagiarism end in this country? The person should have made his source known.
Today is October 02, complaints are allowed again.
I enjoyed myself well yesterday. I hope you did, OP.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by omobs(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2018
bana91:
A friend's independence day write up.

Your dull friend copied NwaAmaikpe without acknowledging him

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by Twoclans(f): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2018
bana91:
Am so sorry for being so ignorant, i was so ignorant enough not to even confirm the source of the write up, and a very big apology to Nwaamaikpe you just got a new fan though.

Your friend is just a petty thief,because of his stealing nwaAmaikpe might not be updating his diary anymore .

@ nwaAmaikpe please do not stop updating the unfettered rambles of nwaAmaikpe because of this.Let's assume the thief was just ignorant of what plagiarism means angry

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by GOFRONT(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
One other thing that may have come to an end is the unfettered rambles of NwaAmaikpe.
...........Chaii.....NwaAmaikpe pls dont do that.

We at the Critical Angle can't stop enjoying the unfettered rambles of NwaAmaikpe anytime you update it........I'm sure some of your attackers both home and abroad can't deny the fact that they follow enjoyed your yesterday's Independence day write- up.

You know you are a genius, you know you are a Legend.......Pls...Forgive n forget

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by able88(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
That guy supposed to be jailed for stealing someone's intellectual property.
Chai, I will miss Unfettered Rambles of Nwaamaikpe if actually he's dropping his pen.
I remember yesterday, I copied his independent writeup but I acknowledged him fully by adding the link to his diary in the post.
Please Oga Nwaamaikpe, move on.. We're enjoying your diary.
Thanks.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by TissuePaper: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
NwaAmaipke is the real MVP cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by IamPlato(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2018

This Is Why i Am Still Scared of Postin some Of My Works Here...

Its Painful To See Someone Steal Your Written Works.

And Let Me Remind You People that NwaAmaikpe is A Sturbborn fellow, if He Says He May Not Update Anymore then Just Know That No Matter Your Pleadings, he May not Update Anymore...

By The Way, NwaAmaikpe, I Would Like To Know What Kind Of Books You Read, how Did You Arrive At This Level Of Intelligence? I Know You Wont Answer but Let Me Just Ask.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by Sirheny007(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
IamPlato:

And Let Me Remind You People that NwaAmaikpe is A Sturbborn fellow, if He Says He May Not Update Anymore then Just Know That No Matter Your Pleadings, he May not Update Anymore...

By The Way, NwaAmaikpe, I Would Like To Know What Kind Of Books You Read, how Did You Arrive At This Level Of Intelligence? I Know You Wont Answer but Let Me Just Ask.

Exactly the question i ask myself each time i read his comment or diary.
How did he arrive at this level of intelligence?
Guy's a genius.

I earnestly hope he keeps updating his diary.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by dfrost: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thieves, thieves, thieves everywhere... No morality whatsoever. 99% of Nigerians lack morals. Imagine not crediting the source. Ole buruku angry

NwaAmaikpe please listen to the pleas of most of us. We don't need this lacuna at this point in time.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by Adamsynox(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sirheny007:

Exactly the question i ask myself each time i read his comment or diary.
How did he arrive at this level of intelligence?
Guy's a genius.

I earnestly hope he keeps updating his diary.
So NwaAmaikpe fans plenty like this. All I know is, you can't like him more than I do # from a die hard fan of the prophet of bitter and ugly truth#

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by shreder(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Go to his diary,at the beginnin,NwaAmaikpe stated the kind of books he reads.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by ogorwyne(f): 9:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Adamsynox:
So NwaAmaikpe fans plenty like this. All I know is, you can't like him more than I do # from a die hard fan of the prophet of bitter and ugly truth#[/color]
I'm also a fan. I have really enjoyed reading his diary. Such a shame he won't be updating anymore. His level of intelligence is on a high level.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by dfrost: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Adamsynox:
So NwaAmaikpe fans plenty like this. All I know is, you can't like him more than I do # from a die hard fan of the prophet of bitter and ugly truth#[/color]

Take back seat for danfo joor. You can't like him more than I do too. cheesy grin

#Just joking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by dfrost: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2018
Day 1:

NwaAmaikpe has not updated. This is becoming serious.

bana91, I don't who you are but I will find you and beat silly out of your stealing hands. Go and find NwaAmaikpe now else... angry

12 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by presented007(m): 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
The intelligence I crave for is in NwaAmaikpe cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by bana91(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
dfrost:
Day 1:

NwaAmaikpe has not updated. This is becoming serious.

bana91, I don't who you are but I will find you and beat silly out of your stealing hands. Go and find NwaAmaikpe now else... angry
Why would some people choose not to have sense? I brought down the post immediately someone made mention of the fact that it was someone else's write up, made a public apology, even tried reaching NwaAmaikpe, so what the Bleep does ur thick dull skull suggest i do?

3 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by dfrost: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2018
bana91:

Why would some people choose not to have sense? I brought down the post immediately someone made mention of the fact that it was someone else's write up, made a public apology, even tried reaching NwaAmaikpe, so what the Bleep does ur thick dull skull suggest i do?

bana91, try and face life with fun and don't be serious. It will help you live longer. I was only pulling your legs. Your outrage wasn't necessary. You honestly think I will leave my vocation and start looking for you? Com'on bruh. I have better things to do.

All comments was to put you in check stylishly. NwaAmaikpe is the clown of Nairaland and every kingdom needs a clown. (Not literally saying NwaAmaikpe is a clown though).

Shalom.

13 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by dazzlingd(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe... God bless bro. I mean it and I really mean it.

Seun lalasticlala you need to consider this nwamikpe for award, I doubt there's anybody's personal diary here that has gathered this much attention and made super sense.

NwaAmaikpe, you are the man of the year!!!!

Op...the person that stole his works will be unfortunate. Lazy bastar.d

3 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by dazzlingd(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
bana91:

You need to tell us which of your friends stole the write up so we can gather to go beat the stupidity out of him. That your friend dey craze.

9 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Nwaamaipke! This is one of the very few guys on nairaland i hope to have a drink with someday!
An enigma blessed with wisdom, vast knowledge, wit and stvpidity! cheesy
Chai NwaAmaikpe u are blessed amongst men!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by njelrapheal: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Nwaamaipke! This is one of the very few guys on nairaland i hope to have a drink with someday!
An enigma blessed with wisdom, vast knowledge, wit and stvpidity! cheesy
Chai NwaAmaikpe u are blessed amongst men!!!
NwaAmaikpe seems to be much older to be referred to as a guy. I believe he has travelled vastly around the country, plus in his diary, he talked about a time many years ago when his brother wanted to get married... To a lady he supposedly didn't find attractive... until he bedded her..I believe he is maybe in his 50s or forties

7 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by Daneguakhi(m): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2018
Dear NwaAmaikpe. You are a prodigy, and a human being so true to himself. A modern day Sage filled with wit and wisdom.
I understand most people are shocked by your often divergent and 'outlandish' perceptives, but deep thinkers will pause to admire your thought flows.
Your unfettered rambles is an expression of raw intelligence and definitely it must hurt to see someone 'CTRL + V' in few seconds, words that you gave birth to after your brain had labored hard.
It must hurt, and I respect your choice - whatsoever it may be. Cheers

15 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by kilode100(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
I know Nwaamaikpe's old moniker

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by czarina(f): 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
kilode100:
I know Nwaamaikpe's old moniker
let it out kiss
Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by kilode100(f): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
czarina:
let it out kiss

I will spill o

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by czarina(f): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2018
kilode100:

I will spill o
Do it o!

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by kilode100(f): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
czarina:
Do it o!

He is no other than okijajuju/madcow. Authentic gist

2 Likes

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by czarina(f): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
kilode100:

how did you come about that? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by kilode100(f): 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
czarina:
how did you come about that? shocked shocked

Hmmm.... What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Indeed! by yorubakid: 7:28am On Oct 17, 2018
kilode100:

nope,he is not the one..okijajuju is from Anambra while nwamaikpe is from abia

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi And Osita Chidoka, Are Secessionists~ Kayode Ogundamisi Declares / Meet #endsars Protesters’ Demand, Or We Attack ― N’delta Militants Threaten FG / Tinubu Plans To Step Down. Inside Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.