Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku (875 Views)

Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me / Xenophobic Rage: Why We Don’t Want To Return Home / President Atiku #100k for nairalanders..for the love of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by Unlimited419: 3:25am On Oct 02, 2018

“It is what I call the conspiracy theory of the political elite. If you are not going to be used, if you are not going to satisfy their personal aspiration, then, they will think you are not good enough."

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has had his eyes on Nigeria’s presidency since 1992.

But for some unknown reasons, he has not been able to get the chance to occupy the number one seat.

And now, he is blaming on Nigeria’s rich people (the elite) whom he says are against him because they feel he has an independent mind.

Atiku said there were fears in some quarters that it would be difficult for him to be manipulated if he became the President.

Atiku stated this at a media chat in Abuja organised by the United Nigeria Group on Sunday night.

When asked about what was wrong with Nigeria that stopped someone like him from getting elected, he said, “It is what I call the conspiracy theory of the political elite. If you are not going to be used, if you are not going to satisfy their personal aspiration, then, they will think you are not good enough.

“Part of the problem they have with me is that they say I am independent, principled and so on.

“Honestly, it is the conspiracy of the political elite and unfortunately the Nigeria public is not politically sophisticated to override the conspiracy of the political elite. They rely on the political elite to direct them.”

He therefore tasked Nigerians to dismiss insinuations in some quarters that his reputation for defecting from one political party to the other should count against him.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/10/why-rich-people-dont-want-me-to-be.html

Mynd44 Missyb3 Lala
Re: Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by Yambee: 3:31am On Oct 02, 2018
Which brings me to my question.

What exactly did you forget in Aso Rock?you have been a vice President before,and that is what 98.9% of Nigerians can only attain in their dreams.

Your problem is your greed and nothing else.

Now, there is a good probability that you might have some good ideas on how to move Nigeria forward,and for this we have a simple solution.

You can write those ideas in a paper,and just the way you did that write up challenging Osinbajo's presentation, you can present this paper to the new President.

Atiku,when will you accept the fact that you are the Biblical Moses of Nigeria?you have been roaming in the political wilderness of Nigeria(Losing Elections) for 40 yrs,and you will lead others to the promise land,but your atrocities will not make you enter the promise land.

2 Likes

Re: Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by KanwuliaExtra: 3:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Sorry daddy Atiku!
You are not in Tinubu’s pocket.
Nigerians do not vote, elections are rigged and the SHYTE HOLE remains with the “LIFELESS”! grin

You should know by now you need a rigging machinery like OBJ or Tinubu.

Haba!

Even if Nigerians support you, the CARNIVOROUS CABAL can never!

You have to join a SATANIC AND DIABOLICAL CULT TO be relevant in Nigerian politics.

Please, go and enjoy your loot in peace!
Nigeria is going to be a HUGE SHYTE-HOLE for the next 20 years!

No hope! kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by Aufbauh(m): 4:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, we are not unmindful of your impostures of pretended patriotism.
Buhari i know, Osinbajo i know, who are thou oh son of the wind toast around by any form of tempest?
Re: Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by gaby(m): 4:22am On Oct 02, 2018
Aside from whipping up sentiments what other plans have you got for Nigeria.

Let's hear you articulate your plans and policies oga, not all these gossips and rumours of conspiracies.
Re: Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:38am On Oct 02, 2018
Unlimited419:

Part of the problem they have with me is that they say I am independent, principled and so on.

Mynd44 Missyb3 Lala
Atiku is principled grin grin grin grin

Soon, he will say he is a man of integrity grin cheesy grin

Make no mistake, the only reason Nigerians will vote for you is to rescue this country from Buhari!!!

Because your at all at all go better pass Buhari own by far!

1 Like

Re: Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by sarrki(m): 4:49am On Oct 02, 2018
God and Humanity also rejects you
Re: Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by Elayna(f): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by Dhortunn(m): 8:04am On Oct 02, 2018
sarrki:
God and Humanity also rejects you

Lmao! This made me laugh cheesy
Re: Why Rich People Don’t Want Me To Be President - Atiku by FarahAideed: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2018
The only mistake you made in Nigerian politics is your understanding heart and spirit of accepting compromises when you should have take your chance ... In 2003 you had the opportunity to wrestle Lagos out of Tinubus grip but instead opted to compromise just because he was your friend , you also made the mistake of moving against Obasanjo reelection and now backed down when you should have finished the job !.. Who you make such move make sure you finish it ...Now the same Obasanjo has demarketed you so much that gullible Nigerians associate you with the word corruption while in real life there is better Nigerian politician with towering vision and a knack for sporting talents

(1) (Reply)

Tsunamic Hits APC As Thousands Of Its Members Defect To PDP / Buhari’s Achievements Outshines Pdp’s 16years Rule, Says Omo-agege / Court Orders Forfeiture Of $2.8 M Seized From Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.