Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) (34648 Views)

Diego Maradona Wife & Children: Who Was He Married To, How Many Kid He Had? / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Mrop(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2018
In a campaign for KANU he show off his beautiful squad in this new adorable photo.

Wow...what a beautiful family !

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kanu-show-off-beautiful-family-new-adorable-photo/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Mrop(m): 5:38am On Oct 02, 2018
wink cheesy

See more beautiful photos of KANU and his family >>>>> HERE

she wrote ;

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Yambee: 5:39am On Oct 02, 2018
Na who him and him family help?

We dey talk important matters on how we go use disgrace Tinubu,Okorocha and Ambode at once, you dey show us this old man wey still plait her like Tata.

No make me call Interpol give that him heart foundation wey him dey use scam international donors.

How many people the heart foundation don help before? No make me vex.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by frankzone: 5:40am On Oct 02, 2018
Adorable

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 5:54am On Oct 02, 2018
See the wife Yam legs. grin

If you come open her chest, the numerous hair nor go let person see nippless. grin

Good looking out to the most successful Nigeria footballer.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by thesolutions(m): 6:33am On Oct 02, 2018
Nice
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by dbos11(m): 7:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Who's this kanu?

The only Kanu i know is Nnamdi Kanu, the clown, i know his brainwashed followers will soon start barking
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Sirheny007(m): 9:03am On Oct 02, 2018
This same topic, this same photo came out on FP last week.
Why forcing it on us again??

Mods be careful.
very careful.

9 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by ajokebelle(f): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

If you come open her chest, the numerous hair nor go let person see nippless. grin

Is it by force to make a comment?

34 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Drabrah(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2018
Papillo jst do "Catch dem young" for this lady. Nw they're both reaping d fruit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by shugatee(f): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2018
ajokebelle:

Help ask, why so bitter

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Indigbo: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:

We dey talk important matters on how we go use disgrace Tinubu,Okorocha and Ambode at once, you dey show us this old man wey still plait her like Tata.

No make me call Interpol give that him heart foundation wey him dey use scam international donors.

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2018
KANU met his wife when she was but a youngling and groomed her into the woman she is today.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by D1zion: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin.you funny ooo. How you take see the yam leg wet she wear trouser abi tight sex. Hmmm
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Afonjas, Igbo woman oh!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Fynekings: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Eem, plz I have a bet9ja account for sale , interested people call 09038716525.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:
[s]See the wife Yam legs. grin

Good looking out to the most successful Nigeria footballer.[/s]

Afonja and envy of Igbo, SMH! Take your anger to God, only him knows why he created Igbos special and beautiful!

13 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by hopexter(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:

Just because your heart never get problem no mean say no mean say him never dey help those ones wey get heart issues. Mind what you say.

9 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Kanu the great one

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by thorpido(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2018
Good one
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by klax(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2018
NL mods una see una lives so dis same picture you placed here sometime a week ago came back today again na wah oo so na so una wohwoh reach?

Are you NL mods too on lifeless format? Just asking.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Samuel6962: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:

can u see ur low mentality because you are ignorant of wat kanu heart foundation is u are coming here to type rubbish foolish entity

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by RebirthPhoenix(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
KANU met his wife when she was but a youngling and groomed her into the woman she is today.

So?? we shuld fry agidi or what??
Dnt go and hussle,be looking for man to rebrand ur disbranded life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 9:48am On Oct 02, 2018
shugatee:

Help ask, why so bitter
I guess you're using the word "Bitter" for the first time. Don't make your comprehensive ability lower than the depth of the ocean. kiss

ajokebelle:

Lol, no harm intended to all the beautiful yam legs lady out there. grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2018
Yambee:

Kanu heart foundation has helped lot of Africans underprivileged children,youth adult to mention a few. you know nothing man

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by JesusCrew: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2018
Kanu is now on NL fp every week!

Like he's gunning for a public office soon!

Mods...... can u print out d posters fast?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by lielbree: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

He was equally young. She groomed him too.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Seunkings02(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Sylverly(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

It's obvious you are a descendant of a particular tribe that baths with palm oil. Sorry I have forgotten what they call them, but I surely remember they are protesting about their ladies being taken away from them due to their unrepentant stinginess �

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2018
Beautiful family cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife & Children Step Out Rocking Customized Tops (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:33am On Oct 02, 2018
JasonScoolari:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eden Hazard And Lessons For Nigerian Youths / 99.9% SURE 2 ODDS ROLLOVER FOR 2WEEKS(14/14) / Anthony Joshua And His Son, Joseph Joshua At Dubai Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.