Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Meek Mill Records Nicki Diss Track… With Cardi B ('you Better Than My Old B*tch' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meek Mill Records Nicki Diss Track… With Cardi B ('you Better Than My Old B*tch' (481 Views)

Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / ''I Change The Face Of Naija Entertainment'' Cubanna Chief Pictured With Cardi B / Cubana Night Club Designed With Cardi B Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meek Mill Records Nicki Diss Track… With Cardi B ('you Better Than My Old B*tch' by ishola14(m): 6:44am On Oct 02, 2018
Meek Mill and Cardi B have recorded a track together, and it’s being referred to as a Nicki Minaj Diss track

Meek Mill and Cardi laid out the track over the past couple of days, but the two teams haven’t yet “signed off” on the releases necessary to release the song.

And according to one NY producer – the song is VERY controversial READ FULL NEWS AT https://musiclive247..com/2018/10/meek-mill-records-nicki-diss-track-with.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome, One Of The Daughters Of Popular Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome, Has / Halima Abubakar Reveals Why She Lost Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.