Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos (981 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / To Those Shouting All Yorubas Claiming Lagos. / Bolanle Ambode Gives Couple With Quintuplets N500,000 Monthly Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by SuperStriker: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2018
All of you shouting Ambode, Ambode don't live in Lagos and you don't like Lagos.

You need to come and see what Ambode has turned Lagos into.

Ambode is the worst Governor to rule Lagos since the return of democracy in 1999.

How exactly has Ambode performed well in Lagos

Lagos is worse off than what Fashola handed over to Ambode.

Those screaming "Ambode, Ambode" should tell us exactly why he should be allowed to continue in office.

Lagos is now a massive refuse heap, bad roads everywhere, incomplete projects here and there and okada riders have taken over the state.

Fashola's Lagos was much better than this.

For once I agree with Tinubu. For the very first time.

3 Likes

Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by nwolisar: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2018
u forgot to add that he was clubbing upandan in his first 6months in office before we called him out on social media

1 Like

Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2018
The Only Thing AMBODE has not Done well in Lagos is The Thrash bin Issue...

Nothing else..

Until Tinubu is demystified has in Lagos, No Governor will Perform at the Rate Lagos can..

Lagos will keep going in Circles...

1 Like

Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode did better than Fashola.... Take that to the bank
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by FarahAideed: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2018
SuperStriker:
All of you shouting Ambode, Ambode don't live in Lagos and you don't like Lagos.

Ambode is the worst Governor to rule Lagos since the return of democracy in 1999.

Those screaming "Ambode, Ambode" should tell us exactly why he should be allowed to continue in office.

Lagos is now a massive refuse heap, bad roads everywhere, incomplete projects here and there and okada riders have taken over the state.

You complain of dirty heaps but are you and your family members not part of those that drag your waste to dump in the streets on the middle of the night abi is it Ambode doing it.? The man tried to instil a world class sanitation service replete with all the right equipment , safety gears and plans yet local Lagosion like you refused to comply but would rather wait till 11pm to drag your waste onto the road and then turn around to say Lagos is dirty

1 Like

Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

You complain of dirty heaps but are you and your family members not part of those that drag your waste to dump in the streets on the middle of the night abi is it Ambode doing it.? The man tried to instil a world class sanitation service replete with all the right equipment , safety gears and plans yet local Lagosion like you refused to comply but would rather wait till 11pm to drag your waste onto the road and then turn around to say Lagos is dirty
Even when its full you see them throwing it on the ground. Go to ikoyi and other highbrow areas they don't complain about vision scape, only the poor hungry goats in the society

1 Like

Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2018
Funny, oga FYI I was born and brought up in lagos and I'm living in lagos.

Stop posting nonsense online if you have nothing reasonable to post.

Those going against Ambode are only doing it for their own selfish interest.
Ambode we know, Ambode we trust.
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Ambode did better than Fashola.... Take that to the bank

Ignore the attention seeking op, compare the dollar rate and how things are costly now yet he is performing, I don't even think lagos state is owing salaries, their only excuse is dirty and bad road as if fashola did all the whole road in lagos state before stepping down.

Like I said earlier, they are only fighting for their own selfish interest.

No free money again and that's paining them seriously.
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Ambode is bad
Tinubu is bad
Lagos is a HORRIBLE city to live in
Nigeria is a SHITHOLE
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by SuperStriker: 10:31am On Oct 02, 2018
udemzyudex:
Funny, oga FYI I was born and brought up in lagos and I'm living in lagos.

Stop posting nonsense online if you have nothing reasonable to post.

Those going against Ambode are only doing it for their own selfish interest.
Ambode we know, Ambode we trust.

Ambode You know and Ambode You trust. Speak for yourself because Ambode will be thrown out of power.

3 Likes

Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by SuperStriker: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Even when its full you see them throwing it on the ground. Go to ikoyi and other highbrow areas they don't complain about vision scape, only the poor hungry goats in the society

You are a f00l. So Ambode should only ensure that Ikoyi is taken care of while other parts of Lagos should become dumping sites right?
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2018
SuperStriker:

Ambode You know and Ambode You trust. Speak for yourself because Ambode will be thrown out of power.

I didn't speak for you bro neither did I mention your name when i wrote that.
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:36am On Oct 02, 2018
SuperStriker:

You are a f00l. So Ambode should only ensure that Ikoyi is taken care of while other parts of Lagos should become dumping sites right?
Did I say that, what is the problem with poor men and dirts?
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by byteem: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2018
AMBODE SIN IS COMMENCING LONG TERM PROJECTS THAT HE REFUSED TO HANDOVER TO APC GOONS TO MISMANAGE ..

OK LAGOS IS DIRTY AGREED ,, BUT WHO OWNS VISION SCAPE... WE ALL KNOW TINUBU OWNS VISION SCAPE.. AMBODE'S HANDS ARE TIED IN THAT AREA.. FREE THE GUY..

BUT ME SHAA AM HOLDING MY POPCORN .. THIS IS FUN
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by SuperStriker: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

You're an eediot to accuse me of throwing refuse on the streets in the dead of the night when you don't know me or how I live.

How was Fashola able to ensure that even the remotest parts of Lagos were always clean?

2 Likes

Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by KanwuliaExtra: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2018
Did they live in Ekiti or Osun? wink
INEC lives in Lagos? wink
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by SuperStriker: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Did I say that, what is the problem with poor men and dirts?

You are a f00l for thinking I am poor because I am stating the obvious.
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by SuperStriker: 10:41am On Oct 02, 2018
byteem:
AMBODE SIN IS COMMENCING LONG TERM PROJECTS THAT HE REFUSED TO HANDOVER TO APC GOONS TO MISMANAGE ..

OK LAGOS IS DIRTY AGREED ,, BUT WHO OWNS VISION SCAPE... WE ALL KNOW TINUBU OWNS VISION SCAPE.. AMBODE'S HANDS ARE TIED IN THAT AREA.. FREE THE GUY..

BUT ME SHAA AM HOLDING MY POPCORN .. THIS IS FUN

How was Fashola able to keep Lagos so clean and construct roads in parts of Lagos were you least expected?

We are tired of Ambode and Tinubu should make sure he does not have a second term.

1 Like

Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by SuperStriker: 10:42am On Oct 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Did they live in Ekiti or Osun? wink
INEC lives in Lagos? wink

These guys don't live in Lagos
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by KanwuliaExtra: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2018
SuperStriker:

These guys don't live in Lagos

We know. . . . . CHANGE IS HERE! cheesy
Within APC!
The house divided with COMMOTION! grin
Tinubu is going through a TEST to prove the level of his grip over Lagos.

Interesting. grin
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by intruxive(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Thanks op.
I will also like to point out that the only people still supporting ambode now are Igbos and they do so for the following reasons
1. Lagos is dirty, they love and thrive under extreme dirty conditions e.g the SE is among the dirtiest place on earth.

2. Bad roads mean business for their spare part and fake car maintenance part shops.

3. Allowing okada to come back means more of their un skilled workers can troupe into lagos for okada business

4. Ambode is building bus stops, so the God bless ezenwata and co have seen a messiah

5. They are comfortable around failures e.g ojukwu and nnamdi kanu grin

6. Add yours

2 Likes

Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 11:04am On Oct 02, 2018
SuperStriker:

Safe to say you who calls Buhari Buhari... doesn't live in Nigeria....
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by Gboy101: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
what 30k can do, 70% of nairalanders are lagosian. and nairaland is was influence outcomes or close to it in any election.
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by FarahAideed: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
SuperStriker:

You're an eediot to accuse me of throwing refuse on the streets in the dead of the night when you don't know me or how I live.

How was Fashola able to ensure that even the remotest parts of Lagos were always clean?

I was not referring to you directly but to majority of Ignorant Lagosianswho do that every night and you may well be part of them if care is not taken
Re: All Those Shouting "Ambode" Don't Live In Lagos by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2018
Gboy101:
what 30k can do, 70% of nairalanders are lagosian. and nairaland is was influence outcomes or close to it in any election.
For where?

Nairaland has never come close or influenced any election in this country.

In short, nairaland results are always the opposite of the real elections.

Go check all the threads and compare the winner here with the one in reality. Nairaland has never even gotten it right 1% self.

This place is just filled with people who talk, insult and support with taking action on ground.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Composition Of PDP Delegates May Work For Saraki's Favour / BREAKING!! Tension As Army Deploys Troops At National Assembly / Cows Have More Rights Than Shiites In Abuja. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.