Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug (53303 Views)

Pastor Kolawole Samson Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ondo / Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by WetinConsignMe: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naija sef. See "hotel". And top film man goes that?
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by nijabazaar: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Chai....what a way to end.
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Memphitz537(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
chivera018:
just to impress a woman, he lost his life.
For wia you see the woman? You nor read say he lodge with man for the room?
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Islie: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
chivera018:

no.....

to impress a man because he is a fagot

The partner, Mr. Kolawole has been arrested and detained at the Isheri Oshun Division over the death of Archibong and the police have since commenced an investigation into the cause of Archibong's death.
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by oyepaulkay(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Olagbara
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by LZAA: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
What films did he produce? undecided
Promoter/Marketer
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by afamaustin(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Sex enhancement drug to satisfy his fellow man.
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by WetinConsignMe: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
chivera018:

Did u read the story? Where did u see woman? Mumu
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by KanwuliaExtra: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2018
LZAA:

Promoter/Marketer

Promoter/Marketer?
In Alaba, Pound, Idumota or Upper Iweka? cheesy
You mean dealer in “pirated VCDs”? wink

1 Like

Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by deepsuk(f): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
pls give the name of the sex enhancement drug that the dead man was using....

because alot of times the men who come to stuff my pussy are using these drugs these days...

i want to be careful so i wont end up with a dead man one day....
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Morbeta11(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
F u c k I n g gay....here goes a gay.
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
RIP imagine your mother going through labor only for you to bursted from behind to death sorry o gay people I pray you find wisdom fast your legacy is at stake o nobody will remember your movie just the fact that you were bursted from behind
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by LZAA: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Promoter/Marketer?
In Alaba, Pound, Idumota or Upper Iweka? cheesy
You mean dealer in “pirated VCDs”? wink
Na u know grin
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
NCAN REPORT: Kolawole a skull mining ass plundering gay from SW.

In conclusion Archibong was wasted by Kolawole.

1 Like

Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Assassin101: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
"ete" and "afonja" homos

1 Like

Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
chivera018:

not a woman but a man, i never knew okons liked men, tis strange.
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
deepsuk:

because alot of times the men who come to stuff my pussy are using these drugs these days...

sex enhancing drugs wont decongest your over stuffed pussyy.
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Stop using drugs and learn how to naturally last long bed, they refused.

If you're a man and you have premature ejaculation, put a smile on your face. Here is the final cure. Download the intro for free before it's taken down. Read it right now and you'll see for yourself. You can finish the book within 25 minutes.

Free download: https://www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by ennon92(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tracypacy:
After Robbery
Thief 1 : lets count the money we stole today
Thief 2 :menh am tired we go c am 4 news Tomorrow
been tying to understand this but hell no

2 Likes

Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Masama: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Devil go dey use this one play football for hell fire now
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Carlyboi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
deepsuk:

Low-key ad for your biz i like That!is your service everywhere you go tho?wanna patronise
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by joenor(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
The story sha...
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by smyo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
How is that our business, go rest jor

Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Dearlord(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
I don't understand the write up here.
Can someone differenciate the man from the woman for me?
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by 12345baba(m): 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ana akpowa ike upandan
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by oladele00(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Bad boy.. Thank God you die, if not u would have demaged sarkis's future wife Puna
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Did u read the story? Where did u see woman? Mumu
you cannot correct someone without insult.
idiot

2 Likes

Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
There names tell us where de come from.,.... I no call name o
Re: Archibong Edet Found Dead In Hotel With Fred Kolawole After Taking Sex Drug by Hoodbilonia: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
taking sex drug/aboki manpower for a mans tight anus
sra8 to hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slami Ifeanyi Shot Dead In Anambra State / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.