Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Mother Of 3 Involved In Online Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 3 Involved In Online Scam (551 Views)

Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippine For Online Scam / Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / How To Protect Yourself Against Online Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of 3 Involved In Online Scam by Chisimdiriyandu: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Greetings to all Nairalanders in the house.

On the 15th of September 2018, the Lady in the picture below named Lilian Ogechi Emeka Malachi advertised household items for sale through one Edith Oke Gidmic in a business group (Ladies advertise ur business) who claimed to know her to her house, I called her through the number posted by Edith for negotiation, after which the bargain was successful and I transferred the sum of one hundred and fifty three thousand naira to her on the 17th of September, she didnt send the items for one excuse or the other till 24th of September when the husband called that the waybill was 20k from Lagos to Owerri, we negotiated down to 15k which I told them to send that I will transfer the funds, for some reasons beyond me I couldn't effect the transfer that Sunday night but was to be in bank d next morning for that, I never knew that this woman that has held my 153k for one week without me complaining and I have not even seen the items will have an issue with that not until I woke up that night to her missed calls that came in around 10.12pm followed by her message of how wicked and heartless I was, I told her that I wasn't happy about her reaction but told her she will get her cash the next day which I left to do bank to do but decided to call d drivers number sent to know how far they have gone, d driver said the woman told him not to send till she gets d 15k, I then called d lady, expressed my disappointment and told her that I will pay on delivery or they should hand over d items to my husband's friend in Lagos to do d waybill which she refused saying she will refund me in two days , uptill today I have not seen my items nor my money and the poster that claimed to know her is saying she was just a friend,that she relocated from where she knew, I learnt she will be relocating to Ghana and solicit for help from my nairalanders in Ghana to keep spreading till she is caught and for those in Nigeria that knows her family to please help track this fraudster.
She is from Imo state, a mother of three boys , two of her kids are Fabian and Damian and has blocked anyone that is aware of this issue both on facebook and whatsapp.

Sorry for the long post ���

Re: Mother Of 3 Involved In Online Scam by francisbarrack(m): 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Y will u transfer such amount to a stranger, y not travel down to check your items or send someone...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Involved In Online Scam by andyanders: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Are you even sure of the real person's id displayed. Could be they used innocent person's pixs.

Since you knew the person who introduced you to her, get the person arrested first. She is part of the crime. They allready scammed you and your only option is to hold the person who recommended her to you.
Re: Mother Of 3 Involved In Online Scam by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Toyota Camry 2001 for sale.

*with Complete papers expiring August 2019
*Ac working with Gas
*Securities on the car include- Steering Lock and Door automatic lock
*Black Alloy Rims
*Extra Tire

Going for 630k last slightly negotiable
Location -Ibadan

Call /WhatsApp Zero Eight One Five One Three eight nine nine one five

(1) (Reply)

Lol So So Funny / Lady Slits Rival’s Throat With Knife / Nigerian Couple Arrested In Italy For Trafficking; Money, Gun, Charms Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.