Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Donald Trump, Slams Female Reporter ''I Know You Are Not Thinking'' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump, Slams Female Reporter ''I Know You Are Not Thinking'' (489 Views)

Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Trump Slams China With New Sanctions. See List / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump, Slams Female Reporter ''I Know You Are Not Thinking'' by Mowunmiaf: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump slammed a female reporter during a press conference, on Monday. The press conference was about a trade deal with Mexico and Canada and other topics.

At one point during the conference, Trump called on ABC News reporter, Cecilia Vega, then he went on to suggest that the reporter was in “shock” by the very fact that she was called on to ask him a question, and that she does not think.

Trump said:

She’s shocked that I picked her. She’s like in a state of shock.

The reporter then tried to correct the president, saying:

I’m not, thank you, Mr. President.

But she was met with further insults as Trump said:

That’s OK, I know you’re not thinking. You never do.

watch Video here: http://aftrending.com/donald-trump-slams-female-reporter-i-know-you-are-not-thinking/

Re: Donald Trump, Slams Female Reporter ''I Know You Are Not Thinking'' by pedel: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
You don't want to have Trump as a Father in law.
Re: Donald Trump, Slams Female Reporter ''I Know You Are Not Thinking'' by soliddust2020: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Trump no send anybody, would have loved to see a younger Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump, Slams Female Reporter ''I Know You Are Not Thinking'' by Masama: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Trump doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything. The man morale very high

(1) (Reply)

Newly Elected Muslim Congresswomen Ridicules VP Pence's Christian Faith / Greedy Corruptible Joseph Kabila Plans To Rule Congo Again / Countries With A Declining Population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.