Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,174 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Thank God! I Just Got A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank God! I Just Got A Job. (3760 Views)

Help Me Thank God...i Got The Job!!! / Thank God, See My Networth As A Banker / I Just Got A Job From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God! I Just Got A Job. by dedons: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2018
Primusinterpares:
my broda... we still dey wait patiently o
it is well
Re: Thank God! I Just Got A Job. by Acrobatics01: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
dumahi:
So you only saw where I cast doubt & not where I gave room for belief 'in case you are genuine'? Do you see how you are even more pessimist/negativist than me Mr Optimism preacher?
Mr optimistism preacher, everyone has a measure of optimism and pessimism inbound but which of them do you express first? Right in the middle of someone's euphoria, is when you deemed it fit to bring up your pessimism.
You need love, bro.
Re: Thank God! I Just Got A Job. by Korofoh: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
Acrobatics01:

Mr optimistism preacher, everyone has a measure of optimism and pessimism inbound but which of them do you express first? Right in the middle of someone's euphoria, is when you deemed it fit to bring up your pessimism.
You need love, bro.
Smh
Re: Thank God! I Just Got A Job. by Blessingmoyo: 6:11pm On Oct 06, 2018
dedons:
I resigned from my previous job sometime this year. Though it's not been easy ever since but God has been faithful to me.

The goodnews is that I recently got a mouth watering job through a post by blessingmoyo on this forum.

I want to say a big thank you to @blessingmoyo, seun and all those who are contributing to the job/vacancy section in their own way.

God bless us all.
Congratulations.
Re: Thank God! I Just Got A Job. by Korofoh: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2018
If one day, we are all allowed to put our troubles on a table and exchange them, I'm sure that after some time, everyone will silently take back their own and leave the table.
Re: Thank God! I Just Got A Job. by WealthyMay(f): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2018
Congratulations dear. Ur testimony shall be permanent in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opay Is In Need Of Agents Across The Country. Free Registration And Bonus / Subsea Training Program 2014 - Karia Mega-subsea Company / I Finally Got A Job Through Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.