Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Register And Post On Wiki9ja.com.ng Viral Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Register And Post On Wiki9ja.com.ng Viral Site (278 Views)

Cash Awoof Registration Guide: How To Register And Make ₦200,000 Monthly / How To Register And Post In This New Nigeria Viral News Sote / Upload Your Song And Post Article To My Blog Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Register And Post On Wiki9ja.com.ng Viral Site by kanicorp9(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Here Are the easy step to register and start posting on Wiki9ja.com.ng without much stress, sit down and relax so you can enjoy the ride well.
Many of Wiki9ja members have complain that after registration, they have no idea on how to post, so as being among the first member to register on wiki9ja i took it upon myself to create this article How To Register And Post On Wiki9ja.com.ng Viral Site, i have been among the people with recent viral post on wiki9ja post like "Photos of Pencils Produced In Akwa Ibom Now Being Used In American Schools." which has over 40,000 thousand views and many more. "Just In Deputy governor Of Lagos, Adebule dumps Ambode for Sanwo-Olu"

1. Register With Either With Facebook, Google Mail OR Any Email

2. Choose What To Create

For Now Wiki9ja Only have Five{5} Main Category But Gist category have many sub-category to chose from so feel free to explore them.

3. Chose New Entry Below

You can add post from url, add text add images, add videos from youtube, create poll on poll category, add post from tweet, embed facebook post, add instagram post, add soundcloud post and Also Add Iframe Post.

4. Add Preview Image And Tags

After that click the create button and boom you have your post on wiki9ja, it was simple right?

So Go Register here or login here and post right away

(1) (Reply)

Forsage / Bypassing Npower Heavy Traffic / Easiest Way To Upload A Template {XML FILE}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.