Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (48263 Views)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / Okorocha Wins Senate Tickets As Nwosu Wins Imo APC Governorship Primary / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by moshino(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
naijapips04:
fake.

The election would be annulled. APC in IMO is Rochas and Rochas is APC.

Only in your father's compound, NOT in Imo State.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Franklyspeakin: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
By releasing 2 results abi?? APC na double double APC na double double.... Lol
Benekruku:
APC teaching PDP internal politics
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by BishopofGod: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:
South east is different from south westA whole man can never hold a local government down in the east talkless of a whole stateWe vote on ur capabilities and your projects
Ask Ngige or Peter Obi owfa
That is majn reason they could not have a political leader as well as a party that is generally accepted by all.No wonder they are political scattered.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by IbrahimDamola: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ategberoson:

I should ask you the question first because you're impersonator using fake name and denying your tribe

asking me where I'm from as if you open this account for me. abeg go play with your toys

Why u deny your tribe na? Abi dem be like we yoruba wey dey fling nylon-shiit? grin

Ibo people no dey deny their tribe na only we yoruba and some minority dey shame for our tribe. grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by NORSIYK(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
I doubt the news, but if its true then congrats to RT.HON. EMEKA IHEDIOHA in advance uzodinma will be an easy ride for him
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
LibertyRep:
If this is true, then Okorocha is demystified

Okorocha had no mystery in the first place...
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Ategberoson(m): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Why dey deny your tribe na? Abi dem be like we yoruba wey dey fling nylon-shiit? grin

can you speak English pls. don't give me headache with this your babysit and incoherent words

make sure your brain connect before quoting me
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by NORSIYK(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
N0favors:
Uzodima?

Uzodinma is a wicked and brutal man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by OkutaNla: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
NickD:

No vex oh. Aside Lagos which other state in the west is doing better than the east. Anambra has the second highest IGR after Lagos despite not having the opportunities filled in Lagos.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Second highest IGR after Lagos you say?? Where does that now leave the likes of Ogun, Rivers, Delta, Kano, and even Oyo? Anambra that is making less than 20billion per annum in igr and even refuses to disclose how much it makes sometimes sef. You people just talk a lot of crap without thinking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by IbrahimDamola: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ategberoson:

can you speak English pls. don't give me headache with this your babysit and incoherent words

make sure your brain connect before quoting me

Wetin you get for English for WAEC? grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by N0favors: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:

Uzodinma is a wicked and brutal man
Just gearing this for the first time tbh
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by NickD(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ategberoson:

which Anambra, can he measure with Ogun state? you people just like to swim in the ocean of your ignorant

aside from Anambra, which other state can boost of IGR in East. Abia that ought to be the heart of production look scouting in development in the hand of a competent fool and you people will be making useless mouth here

is there no other qualify person in PDP that can take Abia to her greater height? you're all busy crying over another man's politics and leaving your own behind

why didn't your high IGR reduce your kinsmen running away from home ?
I only asked a simple question and you're being melodramatic and throwing insults. You're just a child please grow up. Better go offline if you can't keep a simple conversation without insults.

ON MY IGR POINT... did you make account of state debts into the factor of me placing anambra second.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
ikennaf1:
No godfather politics in Igbo land.

No herd and cattle mentality.

No selfish family dynasties.

Igbo culture does a good job of resisting the above evils. No matter which party.

Rochas grew up in the north, and allowed aboki mentality and politics to get hold of him. He shouldnt bring it to Igbo land.

Even though I hate Apc, I'd say.... nice one.

That said, it's bye bye to Apc in South east. Let's see how buhari will win IMO state like the so called presidential primaries.
hey abia uncore with dat ochendu global holding d state see godfatherism do all places for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by IbrahimDamola: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
OkutaNla:

You obviously don't know what you are talking about. Second highest IGR after Lagos you say?? Where does that now leave the likes of Ogun, Rivers, Delta, Kano, and even Oyo? Anambra that is making less than 20billion per annum in igr and even refuses to disclose how much it makes sometimes sef. You people just talk a lot of crap without thinking.

This your Lie mohammed statistics get as e be o. How can our osun where hungry beggars they harrass passengers for alms be more viable than Anambra? grin

Osun where our yoruba people dey fight gidigbo to share one cup of rice? grin

Guy reason am na. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by ufuosman(m): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Let me call rochas
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by OkutaNla: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

This your Lie mohammed statistics get as e be o. How can our osun where beggars they harrass passengers for alms be more viable than Anambra? grin

Osun where our yoruba people dey fight gidigbo to share one cup of rice? grin

Guy reason am na. grin

Show your own stats to refute mine or forever rest in peace. Oloshi flatron.

3 Likes

Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Exammini(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
BishopofGod:

That is majn reason they could not have a political leader as well as a party that is generally accepted by all.No wonder they are political scattered.

mumu tell me the party and the so called leader that is generally accepted by the yorubas
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by LordNapoleon: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:
South east is different from south westA whole man can never hold a local government down in the east talkless of a whole stateWe vote on ur capabilities and your projects
Except Abia
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by dfrost: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
ilsmiling:
Ipob youths this is your news, leave Lagos primaries for d Yorubas.

cheesy grin You people will not kill me with your fight. cheesy grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by breakeven: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
Baroba:
Where is Gulak grin grin
Always looking for green grass.one of those northern politician that deceived Jonathan that they were working for him..just watch it if anything happen to APC tomorrow he will be on his way out.. so loquacious.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Ugosample(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
could this be true?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by nathaniyke: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
LibertyRep:
If this is true, then Okorocha is demystified

yes indeed he is
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Ategberoson(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
NickD:

I only asked a simple question and you're being melodramatic and throwing insults. You're just a child please grow up. Better go offline if you can't keep a simple conversation without insults.

ON MY IGR POINT... did you make account of state debts into the factor of me placing anambra second.

are you then not senseless to be asking a so called child irrelevant QST? if you're asking your politicians QST perhaps East would have been the center of attraction as you Anu pom made us to believe here

if you've high or low IGR how does that validate accountability ? how does Anambra IGR correspond with Abia state I quoted if your sense of reasoning had not been hijacked?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Ategberoson(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Wetin you get for English for WAEC? grin
what your generation to come cannot meet up with isiewu
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
hey abia uncore with dat ochendu global holding d state see godfatherism do all places for Nigeria

So the so called ochendu will come out and say he's not supporting so so and so person, and the whole people will start insulting the person?

The so called ochendu comes out publicly and declares who he is supporting and the whole people will follow like sheep?

So this ochendu installs his people, his family members are in juicy political positions, and he controls the money of abia state? And most importantly, the people of abia love it like that?

Guy talk Wetin you know o. When it comes to my Igbo people, I can take things very personal.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by KosyJerry(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2018
Very excited about this news.. made my day grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
ikennaf1:

So the so called ochendu will come out and say he's not supporting so so and so person, and the whole people will start insulting the person?

The so called ochendu comes out publicly and declares who he is supporting and the whole people will follow like sheep?

So this ochendu installs his people, his family members are in juicy political positions, and he controls the money of abia state? And most importantly, the people of abia love it like that?

Guy talk Wetin you know o. When it comes to my Igbo people, I can take things very personal.
Oga cool down.... Yy can't abians vote out pdp de have been woeful from kalu orji til date
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by sukar886: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
Rochas ntoor ....am dancing to it...... hahahahahah

Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Tareq1105: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Victornezzar:

Yes, that explains why you don't have direction
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Oga cool down.... Yy can't abians vote out pdp de have been woeful from kalu orji til date

That one na Dem... I asked u some questions. is it ochendu whose name is not even well known that is asking them to vote for pdp? contrast that with say,,, south west and Tinubu.. I won't reply you anymore.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu by banty: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Elenobong:
God fatherism is the template of politics in Nigeria!

Even Rochas sef get candidate.

Check my signature to learn how to make over 500K monthly on Konker as a freelancer!
If you dey make 500k/month; u no go dey here dey advertise...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Panic Over Buhari - Daily Sun / Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.