Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Lagos State Saga: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos State Saga: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer (303 Views)

Guys, To Be Honest, I Think I Deserve To Be A MOD After My 404 Threads / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Aisha Reacts To Buhari’s London Medical Trip, Says ‘nigerians Deserve Best Healt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Saga: Nigerians Deserve To Suffer by Valro(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
I weep for Nigeria right now as I type this. After what happened in Ekiti, Osun and now Lagos state, I must confess, Nigerians deserve to suffer.
Before you read on, ask yourself this, in truth and all honesty, who is the best performing governor in Nigeria right now? between Governor Ambode and President Buhari, who would you prefer to rule Nigeria? We should both have the same answer if you are not a biased being.

What exactly did governor Ambode do wrong? ...that is the question I ve been asking since this whole drama started, and trust me, nobody has given me any concrete answer (am still open to hear it)
Even if Gov Ambode offended the powers that be, is it a crime unforgivable? a crime too absurd that his records cannot overshadow.

It is a known fact that no political leader can get it right all the time, mistakes are bound to happen. Why is Tinubu pushing for the reelection of a failed government and at the same pulling the plugs on the government of the most performing governor in Nigeria?
Why has Lagos state APC chosen to follow Tinubu in his journey of personal vendetta against Ambode over the future and welfare of Lagosians as a whole.

From what I have seen so far, I understand Ambode is not a politician per say, much like Goodluck Jonathan,both, visionary leaders who meant well for Nigerias but lacked the wits and whims to play this bloody game of Nigerian politics. My fellow Lagosians. The devil we know is better than the angel we are told is coming. Moreover, I know a lot of states that will be more than willing to swap their state Governor with Governor Ambode.
If after today, Ambode loses the mandate, I ll never feel sorry for this country, not even for one day.

I still believe Governor Ambode will come out of this storm with a smile. I believe sometimes misfortunes have to happen first before the fortune.

Peace#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Etiebet Urges Akwa Ibom People To Re-elect Udom / NLC, ULC Announce Nationwide Strike Following New Minimum Wage / How My Landlord Saved My Life From A Shoe Maker- True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.