Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Assessment Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Assessment Invite (1081 Views)

Test Location For Assessment Invite: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive / UBA Assessment Invite 2018/2019 / British American Tobacco:Trade Marketing Representative 2018 Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assessment Invite by calmnquiet(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Good evening Nairalander's

I got his assessment invite and I do not know which particular firm sent it, who else got it?

"You are invited for an assessment for Entry level position. Venue:CBT center POLYIBADAN on Mon 8/10/18 by 11:30am. Come with valid ID and original credentials"
Re: Assessment Invite by BinaryOptions(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
calmnquiet:
Good evening Nairalander's

I got his assessment invite and I do not know which particular firm sent it, who else got it?

"You are invited for an assessment for Entry level position. Venue:CBT center POLYIBADAN on Mon 8/10/18 by 11:30am. Come with valid ID and original credentials"

I got it as well. That's clearly stated as the sender of the sms - La Fayette(a microfinance bank)

Pls, any idea on what to expect in their CBT?
Re: Assessment Invite by ObiOgechi(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Got the same text too, but mine is for 10am same venue too.
But Pls can sum1 tell us wht to expect and how much they do pay, cos I'm really far and won't want to waste my TP and time
Re: Assessment Invite by fimi: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
ObiOgechi:
Got the same text too, but mine is for 10am same venue too.
But Pls can sum1 tell us wht to expect and how much they do pay, cos I'm really far and won't want to waste my TP and time
I got the text too,im in lokoja and u?
Re: Assessment Invite by calmnquiet(m): 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
BinaryOptions:

I got it as well. That's clearly stated as the sender of the sms - La Fayette(a microfinance bank)

Pls, any idea on what to expect in their CBT?

Mine didn't show the name as the sender, just one "INFINITI"
Re: Assessment Invite by amexsite: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2018
Li2Ghost:
For past questions and answers, contact us on Impeccablegee@igmail.com

Scam Alert!!!
Re: Assessment Invite by BinaryOptions(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
calmnquiet:

Mine didn't show the name as the sender, just one "INFINITI"
I guess na same same jare
Re: Assessment Invite by BinaryOptions(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
amexsite:

Scam Alert!!!
I smell that too

Thanks
Re: Assessment Invite by walezqo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
I also got the same invite...... Please anybody with information should say something please
Re: Assessment Invite by stevy00: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
I got the invite too o. Please any idea if interview will be conducted the same day?
Re: Assessment Invite by amexsite: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dear Applicant! Let's come together and share ideas about the assessment invites. Kindly join the Watsapp group created.

Here is the link

https:///JOeza4JTGZyKlvUrpiqwlY

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment 2018/2019 Begins / Barclays Africa Gen A Grad Programme 2019 For African Graduates - Apply / SOBIC And Company, The Worst Workplace In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.