Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' (73864 Views)

Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / 2023 PDP Presidential Primary To Hold In May / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by Amule5000us(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
At Sanwo-Olu's ward E3, he polled 45, 000, while Ambode scored 0...

Crazy country, crazy people !! ��
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by badesco(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is a fake news as the primaries went on as planned. Moderator kindly remove the post from front page now.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by Mccullum: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=ModsareChevres post=71724979]Good one.

Tinubu slaves cum lunatics can go and die... grin

Tinubu is politically finished.

Where is TonyeBarcanista?

If Ambode is not winning, then there is no election... grin

As you're getting crazy any time you are hearing that name called Tinubu
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by Maket: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
Episteme2:
Presidency Vs Godfatherism. Who will carry the day between the two devils?
The former does not want the latter to prevail in order to put the latter in his place if the former wins in 2019.

I want to see how some people will wail when the former pulls an 'Osun rerun' on the latter. The body language of APC NWC and Presidency is not appealing to the cabals in Lagos. The first and necessary step to weakening Tinubu's grip of Lagos is ensuring Ambode wins this primary.
But Tinubu will work against Buhari if it happens like that.
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by dyydxx: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
badesco:
This is a fake news as the primaries went on as planned. Moderator kindly remove the post from front page now.

do you have your source. channels is reporting it has been postponed indefinitely
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by elsavado(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Niger Politics no be here oooooo.
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by TrueNigerian300: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
All these political novices shouting federal might, aso rock, center this and that. The truth is the so called aso rock needs Tinubu more than he needs them right now. I am not actually a fan of Tinubu but the worst that can happen to him if things go south is for him to be kicked out of the equation for presidency comes 2023 which is not even certain anyway. As it is now the south west is the deciding factor come next year election.

Hate him or like him is a great political strategist I am not a fan of him but acknowledge this. Buhari failed 3 times before becoming president as people saw him as bad market. He almost singlehandedly rebranded Buhari and manipulated the primary in his favour.Why do you think Saraki has so much confidence in becoming president? He has seen the loophole Buhari has created as a failed president. The only regions sure for Buhari now is north west and north east. If Tinubu can team up with Atiku or Saraki that is the end of Buhari.

So all these people shouting up and down they cant really hurt him as you think as they dont want to lose power too. I am sure left to Buahri he doesn't care but maybe the cabal controlling his govt as we have heard. If Saraki will ever be president this is best and last chance and the only persons that can stop him right now are Wike and Tinubu. If he can scale true the primary there is fire on the mountain ooooo.

I listened to Dele interview with him and I am more than convinced that he understands how to win election in Nigeria and has a perfect understanding of nigerian diversity and how the people think when voting. He surely knows how to manipulate this same diversity to his advantage. Saraki is a great strategist as well and if team up with Tinubu that is the end of Buhari. I personally believe Buhari will win convincely with the present equation and the way things are going. But that mistake should not be made from the presidency hence that is their end.
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by onlytiles(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
PDP closely monitoring the situation, the reason they have not done Lagos Primary and APC foot dragging for PDP to do their primary first so they will know that PDP can't give AMBO ticket again

talk to us at PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES for effective Fumigation services for eradication of bed bugs, mosquitoes and all flying and crawling insects.
we are experts in both industrial and domestic Fumigation services.

talk to us on 08169606527
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by mysteryman2014: 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
donphilopus:
With what we saw today, if the primary is conducted ten times, Ambode would be defeated twenty times. It's not about Tinubu but Lagos APC as a whole. How can Muiz Banire, Fashola, Hamzat and the Oga kpata kpata of them all, Tinubu be against one person in Lagos and you expect such person to win?

If Ambode, then protest votes may see emergence of pdp rule in Lagos, reenactment of Otedola.
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by mercyville: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Forget. Power pass power.
Tinubu's support base will shrink in no time.
And if Tinubu is not careful, EFCC will come calling... grin

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/287902-apc-denies-cancellation-of-lagos-governorship-primary.html

That news is fake.

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by openmine(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
sexiestharam:
Ambode is just postponing his humiliation date. Lagos APC has rejected you. Is it by force?
Buhari, is it by force for your candidate to always win? What is this country turning into? An election that was so open and the winner so glaring.

grin grin grin
Una never start...

when oshe proudly said "those who cannot accept the pain of rigging have no business contesting elections" after the osun election,you were all jubilating....

Now he is using that same pattern to choose his anointed candidate from lagos for his ogas at the top which is against the wishes of tinubu and you are complaining... grin grin

Una never chichumchin...this part 1 is inconclusive

The other part will be "osun-ed" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by lonelydora: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
peter1994:
If the NWC didn't sanction the primaries that took place, then this is an act of desperation from Tinubu and his cohorts (State EXCO). Either way, APC will not remain the same in Lagos after this fiasco.

I trust Lagos electorate, they are enlightened :p

I wish Ambode will see this and decamp asap. APC will lose Lagos state
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
success1smyn:
and thank God you are not the governor. I wonder why anybody could want to step down because he/she is afraid of losing. if you step down you are a loser if you lose the election you are still a loser then y don't you fight and lose rather than be a coward.
he has every right to contest the primaries of his party just like any other person. so why asking him to step down
Bro, of what use is it fighting a lost battle?
Hardly Chase said in one of his books and I quote, 'there is a time to fight, and there is a time to be intelligent enough to know when not to fight'.
I rest my case
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by ModsareChevres: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
mercyville:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/287902-apc-denies-cancellation-of-lagos-governorship-primary.html

That news is fake.

You are not smart at all.

Yekini Nabena is one person and not APC.

It's possible he is not aware, at all.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
gaby:
Time for more talks and negotiations. Ambode might score a Federal appointment to placate him for this daylight arm-twisting and oppression. It is becoming evident that Tinubu won't be bulging.

Those controlling the centre have always known his antecedents and that's why they've always guarded and shielded him into the periphery at the Federal level.

They are very well aware that if given the chance and opportunity, he'd want to replicate his Lagos-like control at the center too.

The North ain't stupid my brother. They've always had one corner eye on him but with this, they are zooming both eyes on him now and will ensure they whittle his Federal relevance further down and leave him to control his Lagos or SW.

It's all politicking though, he'd be scheming unend while they'd be continuously working out a counter.

Interesting game and times ahead...

If not that Osinbanjo is a gentleman I'd have loved to see Tinubu's face when Buhari decides on Ambode for his running mate, na so God take dey surprise people.

Well...let's keep watching how this all goes..

If na me be BuBu I have my joker...Ambode for vice...Tinubu go humble...if e do anyhow e collect anyhow..this one no be Jonathan..
Beer parlor permutations...clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by ModsareChevres: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=Mccullum post=71727120][/quote]

Come again! sad
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by mercyville: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

You are not smart at all.

Yekini Nabena is one person and not APC.

It's possible he is not aware, at all.

lol...are you not Igbo?
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by ModsareChevres: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
mercyville:

lol...are you not Igbo?

No I am not.
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
The landslide defeat Ambo suffered today is already enough signal he stands no chance in the race however the Apc NWC chooses to conduct the primaries and whenever.

If I were the governor I'd simply withdraw at this stage
The fact that he has obstinately remained in the race coupled with the disastrous press conference, is already enough proof that he is surrounded by terrible advisers.
he was defeated, then y were d results cancelled? It's good ambode pulled his weight. D whole drama exposed APC as a party that wouldn't accept d result of an election that wouldn't favour it. Osun governorship, Lagos& imo governorship primaries all have similarities
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2018
Am Starting 2 Adore Buhari..If He Can Tame Tinubu In Lagos He Gets Ma Vote 4 Free..Tinubu Is A Cancer That Requires Total Deleting
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by ModsareChevres: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Maket:

Tinubu dare not risk going against Buhari.
EFCC will come calling... grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by deomelo: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
gaby:
Time for more talks and negotiations. Ambode might score a Federal appointment to placate him for this daylight arm-twisting and oppression. It is becoming evident that Tinubu won't be bulging.

Those controlling the centre have always known his antecedents and that's why they've always guarded and shielded him into the periphery at the Federal level.

They are very well aware that if given the chance and opportunity, he'd want to replicate his Lagos-like control at the center too.

The North ain't stupid my brother. They've always had one corner eye on him but with this, they are zooming both eyes on him now and will ensure they whittle his Federal relevance further down and leave him to control his Lagos or SW.

It's all politicking though, he'd be scheming unend while they'd be continuously working out a counter.

Interesting game and times ahead...

If not that Osinbanjo is a gentleman I'd have loved to see Tinubu's face when[b] Buhari decides on Ambode for his running mate,[/b] na so God take dey surprise people.

Well...let's keep watching how this all goes..

If na me be BuBu I have my joker...Ambode for vice...Tinubu go humble...if e do anyhow e collect anyhow..this one no be Jonathan..

ipob village political analyst.

Ambode VP? You really think APC is suicidal.?

Even the jokers Ambode imported to do arrangee in Lagos can not survive their foolish errands at the end of the day.

How many people fight Tinubu and carry victory? How many?

This I hate Tinubu syndrome you people burden yourselves with is not mentally healthy.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Maket:
Buhari has obviously planned to rig like they did in Osun and thus will not need Tinubu. when zombies were applauding the rigging in Osun, they should have known it would come to haunt them someday

2 Likes

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by OYAY(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
In as much as I don't like what is going on in Lagos APC because am surprised at people creating problem where there is non; the opposition is not tormenting you so why manufacturing one nah? However, whoever think he /she can demystify Tinubu is joking because he is not just a weather politician on the street but built his empire and influence from scratch unless the party wants to lose the general election.
Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by nokatakata: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
With this your way of reasoning, do you know that you are politically foolish? All those people you mentioned there, is it only their votes that can guarantee the win of a candidate? When will you people abandon the ideology of political hooliganism and embrace, believe, stand-for and defend the democratic ideology in politics? Otherwise if you believe in free and fair exercise of franchise in electoral process, you wouldn't have said.

Go and practice ideology in umu biafra.ud first. Until then please keep quiet and save your casava from flood and erosion.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by AllHailBiafra(m): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
nokatakata:

Go and practice ideology in umu biafra.ud first. Until then please keep quiet and save your casava from flood and erosion.
I have said this to one of your fellow ewedu eating animal before and let me repeat it to you now. A time is coming when you shall no longer see the Biafrans to bash, the Fulani terrorists will neither see us, they will now be thirsty for your blood; the cases of Benue and Plateau will be a rehearsal. You will call us for help.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by nokatakata: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
I have said this to one of your fellow ewedu eating animal before and let me repeat it to you now. A time is coming when you shall no longer see the Biafrans to bash, the Fulani terrorists will neither see us, they will now be thirsty for your blood; the cases of Benue and Plateau will be a rehearsal. You will call us for help.

The only thing that will not make anybody see biafrau.ds again is when they get wasted like chickens for doing drugs and for jumping out the windows to commit suicide trying to escape immigration. You keep yapping trash about foolanis but tou forget they love to drink the biafrau.dians blood the most. You pigs are easy kills for them. You biafrau.d pigs are destined to be bitter, hateful slaves for ever. You will all cry for freedom till you go extinct.

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by theophorus(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
AllHailBiafra:

Nna, It's a Lagos (Yoruba), APC (Yoruba Party) and Ambode/'Tinubu' Issue.
So let me ask; Wetin concern You?

I think you should be more concern about Bia.Fra, APGA, PDP etc... issues.

So, Please face your Problem and If you want to leave the Country, please do ASAP and stop disturbing Others with the Noise.

The Last time I check, Most Easterner Only visit Home during December/January.

Stop making empty Bragging.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
A nigga once said:this is what we call end of the begining,abi na begining of the end.please i do not know.As long their's begining and end case closed.

1 Like

Re: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' by sogodihno: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Of course, Tinubu's political doom is sealed... grin

Your father GEJ couldn't do it, u think Buhari is capable? Anyway, let's enjoy this movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram: We Shot Down Nigerian Air Force Alpha Jet & Killed Pilots / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges / Throwback Photo Of Kashim Shettima And His Wife Nana In The Late 90s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.