Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,859 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' (746 Views)

Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes / APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'Fresh Time And Date' / Tinubu Releases Lagos Governorship Primary Statement After Ambode's Brickbats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
he National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has declared as "illegal" any governorship primary election that took place in Lagos State on Tuesday.

Clement Ebiri, Chairman of the Primary Election Committee, said a "fresh time and date for the election will be announced later".

According to Ebiri, the committee had just got the list of the party agents of the one of aspirants in the race barely an hour ago.

He added that all materials meant for the election are still in their custody hence election could not have held.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/02/breaking-apc-postpones-lagos-governorship-primary-fresh-time-and-date
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nawa o
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Becoted001(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
I think Ambode might win the next primary election by buying vote from party members
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by peter1994(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by ModsareChevres: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nice one

Tinubu slaves cum lunatics can go to hell... grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abuja things
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by uwa1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
This election is no longer about Ambode's political career, it has become a supremacy battle between the 'powers that be'. Each side is viewing this as an opportunity to set the record of supremacy straight.... Considering the powers that both side wields, it will be difficult to tell how it will play out but one thing is certain, this little complicated conflict is just a beginning to a major battle..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by TheTourist: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
JAGABAN-DEMOCRACY IS SHATTERED.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lets wait and see
TheTourist:
JAGABAN-DEMOCRACY IS SHATTERED.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Naijaguy12345(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
What are they cooking?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
The landslide defeat Ambo suffered today is already enough signal he stands no chance in the race however the Apc NWC chooses to conduct the primaries.

I were the governor I'd simply step down at this stage
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Arrogance will not allow him
NOETHNICITY:
The landslide defeat Ambo suffered today is already enough signal he stands no chance in the race however the Apc NWC chooses to conduct the primaries.

I were the governor I'd simply step down at this stage
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Almaiga: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
The APC Lagos gladiators are not ready to shift ground.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Livebygrace: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
I think they're trying to save Ambode from shame. The next news might be Ambode withdraws from Lagos guber race.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
My thinking also
Livebygrace:
I think they're trying to save Ambode from shame. The next news might be Ambode withdraws from Lagos guber race.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2018
The woes of Nigeria will continue as long as majority of the electorates aren't learned
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by TrueNigerian300: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Livebygrace:

Smart guy!!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Unfortunately, elections are not won on social media
kaluxy007:
The woes of Nigeria will continue as long as majority of the electorates aren't learned
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by meolaniyi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu is about to be tamed by the Cabal
We reject the outright take over of our beloved yoruba land by one man
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ha, which kind thing be this wey, I just dey here dey waste my time for invalid elections since morning..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Which cabal?
meolaniyi:
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2018

But that one no concern me

My own be say Buhari no fit see pass this October...that's what my mind has been telling me
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by gbengress1: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
You be God
kaluxy007:

But that one no concern me

My own be say Buhari no fit see pass this October...that's what my mind has been telling me
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
meolaniyi:

And all of a sudden Yorubas now believe Buhari isn't the one controlling the affairs of the country grin

But they'll still vote for him sha
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
gbengress1:
You be God
Let's wait and see if my mind they tell me lies grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
gbengress1:
You be God
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
gbengress1:
Unfortunately, elections are not won on social media
Yea that's why the suffering would continue till sensible people determine who governs them...right now majority of the electorates are pepper sellers and Okada riders ... who see 5k as pure diamond
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by ruffhandu: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Can this news be trusted?
I am thinking the waste management project contract swap in Lagos pitched Ambode against his 'godfather'.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: APC Postpones Lagos Governorship Primary To 'fresh Time And Date' by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2018

(1)

Alhj Ganiu Ayobami Olaoluwa Win Osun Central Ticket Of Pdp / Nigeria May Soon Become World’s Poverty Capital, Says Kano Emir / Bauchi Lawmaker Vows To Dump APC, Urges Nigerians To Vote Out Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.