Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Someone Help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Someone Help (933 Views)

Internship In An Advertising Agency.. Someone Help / Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" / Can Someone Help Me With Ptdf Test Format Or Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Help by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2007
Am hitting rock bottom. is there someone out there who can understand the fustration when all your oppurtunities are closing one after the other. Am going crazy about this job thing
Re: Someone Help by tade2k2(m): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2007
Dont worry, Just remember that no matter how terrible things are ,there are people who have gone thru worse situations and that at the end of every tunnel there is light. In the future you will look back at what you think are great problems now and wonder why you were bothering yourself over them.In everything give Thanks to God and keep a smile for your fellow humans
Re: Someone Help by abbeceae1: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2007
i feel your frusrtration and beneath it i see a passion and that passion is your winning edge the push you need to get you to where you want, winners keep figthing even in the face of obvious failure, u will sing a new song just keep fighting

(1) (Reply)

I Need Info On Ican / All You Need To Know Abt Styleafrique Entertainments / Xchequer Is Recruiting Programmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.