Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" (1036 Views)

How To Discover Your God-given Hidden Potentials / How To Discover Your Purpose / How To Discover Your Talent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" by Raymonbell(m): 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
It has always been said"try to discover urself"but for me i have alway try to discover myself,i have try all mean that appear too me but have not found a clue yet, can someone help me out?
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" by ufobabe(f): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2011
God is your maker. Him only can help u discover urself. He made you for a purpose. Dear, go down on ur knees & tell Him to reveal ur purpose. However,get dis book "S.H.A.P.E" by Erik Rees.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" by ojonikemi(f): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2011
yes ooo,with God on one's side,mountains are been moved.lv ur comment.ufobabe
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" by saintpaulo: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2011
Raymondbell

To discover yourself you may need to take some sincere steps towards answering these questions:

1. What do you love to do?
Everyman is wired inside to natural love something. Discovering this would help you on your journey to self discovery. And with this I mean what do you enjoy doing naturally. Something good which you need not prompting or much motivation.
2. What would you like to be? imagine everyone in every profession is paid the same amount of money for any job done. Imagine if there is dignity of labour for all and all careers and professionals are given equal or equivalent respect.
3. How would you really liked to be seen, addressed or referred to. for example, would you like to be known as a sport man? what type of sport? would you like to be seen as an artist, architect, a doctor, etc.
4. What subject do you or did you enjoy most? what excites you when you hear about it? What area do you naturally channel your thinking towards?
5. What comments have you heard people make about you? for example you may be found of doing something and people say that you are good at it. In what aspect is it that people have given you so much complements?

If you can answer these questions sincerely and correctly, then you are on a great journey to self discovery.

You may need to get a pen and write down your answers. try evaluating yourself over and over again. you may need to edit the list on a number of occasions.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" by ufobabe(f): 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2011
Bros, look dat book S.H.A.P.E. It is very useful.
S - spiritual gifts
H - heart (ur passion)
A - ability ( what u can do naturally without stress)
p - personality ( know ur temperament)
E - experience (ur past experences is connected to ur purpose)

Above study psalm 139 : 13 - 16. God made u for a specific assignment. Desire to knw it & God is ever willing to reveal but u must first hav a relationship wit Him. Accept Christ & be 4 Him alone then u will be satisfied.
Re: Can Someone Help Me Out"try To Discover Urself" by iice(f): 3:07am On Apr 12, 2011
saintpaulo:

Raymondbell

To discover yourself you may need to take some sincere steps towards answering these questions:

1. What do you love to do?
Everyman is wired inside to natural love something. Discovering this would help you on your journey to self discovery. And with this I mean what do you enjoy doing naturally. Something good which you need not prompting or much motivation.
2. What would you like to be? imagine everyone in every profession is paid the same amount of money for any job done. Imagine if there is dignity of labour for all and all careers and professionals are given equal or equivalent respect.
3. How would you really liked to be seen, addressed or referred to. for example, would you like to be known as a sport man? what type of sport? would you like to be seen as an artist, architect, a doctor, etc.
4. What subject do you or did you enjoy most? what excites you when you hear about it? What area do you naturally channel your thinking towards?
5. What comments have you heard people make about you? for example you may be found of doing something and people say that you are good at it. In what aspect is it that people have given you so much complements?

If you can answer these questions sincerely and correctly, then you are on a great journey to self discovery.

You may need to get a pen and write down your answers. try evaluating yourself over and over again. you may need to edit the list on a number of occasions.

So very correct

(1) (Reply)

What Is It Like Being A Graduate Of International Relations? / Open University Of Nigeria. Is It Advisable? / The Forgone Alternative: N.Y.S.C Vs My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.