Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery (63928 Views)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Lagos APC Primary : A-Z Of Intrigues That Led To Ambode’s Ouster / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
Hahahaha

APC and comedy eh cheesy

"Sanwo-Olu is a psychiatric patient" - Ambode

"Sanwo-Olu was caught trying to spend fake dollars" - Ambode.

"Oshi-omoh-OLE collected bribe to facilitate Ambode's re-election" - APC

"Osinbajo collect large expanse of land to facilitate Ambode's re-election" - APC

"Fayemi and Amosun each collected bribe to facilitate Ambode's re-election" - APC

"We are not aware of the primaries conducted in Lagos" - APC NWC

Let me perch on this mango tree and watch as the enemies of the people tear themselves apart. cheesy

Quick question, is bribery really still an offense in this country cos we give and take bribe here like no mans business. In the Western world 5k bribe can send u to jail.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Tonimordred(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Jump n paz
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by henrysam(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
See campaign of calumny. APC members can never be trusted.
Just because these people mentioned saw things in different way. They are soiling their names.
True APC at your risk

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Yankee101: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Be opening una nyash. You'll ALL go to jail. Govt go soon change. Baastard APC
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Eagleword14(f): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is this still the APC that tagged PDP as corrupt shocked

All this politicians are just d same...d only dff btw them is their parties.

Oh God! Pls intervene and deliver us from d Pharaohs of dis country cos they are numerous.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by eneyoduke(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
Issorite
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by thayora: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
50million naira to osinbajo op are you high or under a spell. what an insult!
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by emerged01(m): 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
It is too late hijack the structure from Tinubu. If Tinubu had gone to the extent during Fashola,he would have been forgotten by now. Fashola belonged group in Lagos APC that can shake Tinubu. Ambode cant withstand the heat.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Akolawole(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
cooldipo:
Osinbajo is blessed already.... I count him out of this!

He can never never be involved.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by savanto: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ebios:
Mmmm.... So long a letter
Who get time to read all these lengthy thing?
Abi una nor do summary for school?
Infact, l just remembered that there is a book called " So long a letter".

You must have been my set!
Mariama Ba
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by techstack: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naa lie

The truth will soon be published

Watch this space
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Bimpe29: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is this happening in Lagos and to the Jagaban himself?
Really, this Ambode's saga is an acid test for the political relevance and capacity of Bola Tinubu.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Glink2018(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
ronishratis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shUhPldT9zw

Rationale behind your YouTube post quoted.

If not for the fact that you are a 'girl', I could have type sth else.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Kingstanding: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
cooldipo:
Bleep you what do you mean? A real pastor will never go into Nigeria politics. Osinbajo is not a real pastor. Can Oshibajo swear with heaven and heart that he did the will of God since he had becomes VP even before he becomes vp? Nigeria politics is for devil people.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by atobs4real(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
tommykiwi:
Apchit showing the world what they are made off, is just their party primary and all dis scandals. So if it was a general election, only God knows how it will be.
They should just allow the wish of the masses to count.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by billyG(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Impossible,mbanu!for oshiomole to collect a paltry #50 or #50m worever.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by afroxyz: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Is it until people start killing themselves before seun bans these mushroom sites and their propaganda? Is he not aware of the shower of social media in moulding perceptions? If the mods can't ban these outrageous blasphemies tagged as 'posts', at least don't bring them to the front page
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by writeprof(m): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
cooldipo:

You're blessed also for this revelation! I thought I was the only one seeing a hatchet job...
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by precious1967(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mr integrity ll look d other side. no alarm
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Mathew26(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Recall that earlier on today a report from the Sanwo Olu campaign team we learnt of this same allegation which obviously the Sanwo Olu denied to wit; that his team never made such allegation. However, now that the Sanwo Olu's victory stands cancelled the same report is before the general public again. I think there is more to this. It is either that Ambode's remarks concerning the "rogue" is making more sense or that the allegation could be true at face glance. Oshiomole just said that the APC is not for one man and that democratic principles enshrined in the party's constitution must be complied with. This is not all about Ambode losing or not winning the primary election in the state rather its a power tussle between PMB and Tinubu. PMB wants Ambode back for fear of the unknown but Tinubu is saying Lagos is my birth right. No wonder the Jagaban told PMB that losing Ambode will not affect his re-election come 2019. I think Baba is just been too afraid of losing Lagos reason for all these drama.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 12:03am On Oct 03, 2018
Afonja and confusion.." More dramas to follow soon
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by cuteboy2: 12:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Fake news from beginning to the end.

Immediately, I read that N50m bribe was collected by Oshiomole, I knew it was fabricated story
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by texazzpete(m): 5:20am On Oct 03, 2018
The GuildNG is a PDP propaganda 'news' source behind way too many fake news articles.
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Oracle4: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2018
This is blackmailing coming from the serial maligners. The Vice President does not get himself involved in matters like this, he is a father to both Ambode and Sanwolu. People should desist from falsehood
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Wada3: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2018
The information at my disposal yesterday indicated that Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo called on State and National APC leaders to work together and ensure that yesterday's voting in Lagos should be honored as long as it is free and fair. There has been a lot of confusion about the election especially after APC national team released a statement that the voting did not follow agreed guidelines.
However before this, results of the voting had been widespread all over the social media from ward to ward. Sources close to APC headquarters said the VP had been advising that the best thing in the circumstances is to honor the polls except there is compelling evidence of irregularities and violation of electoral laws.

#Copied
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Wada3: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Those alleging that the Vice President has any hand in that primaries are just being mischievous
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Pikachu1000(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery by Pikachu1000(m): 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
No its obvious this is bullshit,for them including .the article itselft looks so stuoid dey kept repeating lines to make der point .now honestly i want to vote for ambode more.
Its obvious tinubu is alrrady loosing for hin to go so low to try and blackmail osinbanjo also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Campaign Billboard For Ademola Adeleke In Osun Governorship Election / Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / Soldier Blessing Onyekwere Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.