Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I Haven’t Been To Church In A While – Falz Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Haven’t Been To Church In A While – Falz Reveals (651 Views)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Wizkid: I Haven’t Slept Since I Arrived Lagos (Photos) / Burna Boy: I Haven’t Been This Sick In Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Haven’t Been To Church In A While – Falz Reveals by Ellapana: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nigerian entertainer, Falz, recently shared his thoughts on the the idea of religion in the country as well as the poverty state of the nation as it celebrated 58 years after independence.

Speaking to Daddy Freeze in a recent interview, the young rapper spoke on the practice of Christianity in Nigeria. He revealed that he hasn’t been to church in a while and his own idea of fellowship is directly communicating with God as opposed to being a church building, where you have to drop offering.

Daddy Freeze is known for always drawing light on matters that most people have questions about. Ab initio, Freeze has been against the idea of tithing in churches and in his opinion, instead of enriching pastors, people can actually make a difference in the lives of the less privileged with their ‘tithers.’

READ ALSO: Actress Princess Shyngle shares video of her dancing in a see-through outfit
It appears Falz understands the stance of the controversial media personality. Especially when he shared how he practices Christianity based on his own understanding.

Asides religion, he also spoke on the poverty state of Nigeria and revealed the country is currently the poverty capital of the world and we need to take steps to change it.

Meanwhile, Falz recently opened up about settling down. Speaking in an interview, the singer shared details on his plans to get married soon and also revealed details of a horrible accident that almost claimed his life.

https://newsdey.com/2018/10/1195829-falz-reveals-hasnt-church-a-interview-html/

Re: I Haven’t Been To Church In A While – Falz Reveals by cooldipo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Conforming shocked
Re: I Haven’t Been To Church In A While – Falz Reveals by Sarkin: 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: I Haven’t Been To Church In A While – Falz Reveals by Olodo24: 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
I haven't been to church for over two years now... gini big deal?

mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: I Haven’t Been To Church In A While – Falz Reveals by dbos11(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
When u are in rome, u'll behave like a roman

If u knw what i mean

Or do u expect him to say he attends church regularly, so that Daddy freezer go drain all his brain oil grin grin
Re: I Haven’t Been To Church In A While – Falz Reveals by Tolexander: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
dbos11:
When u are in rome, u'll behave like a roman

If u knw what i mean

Or do u expect him to say he attends church regularly, so that Daddy freezer go drain all his brain oil grin grin

That is not the issue with Falz.

Falz is a straightforward guy, frank and doesn't asslick.

He doesn't speak to please anyone and minds not whose ox is gored when interviewed.

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Akinlade (triple A) The Incoming Governor Of Ogun Celebrates Birthday / Actress Nkechi Blessing Visit Bbc Office For An Exclusive Interview / Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Reveal Name Of 5-star Hotel Trying To Cover Up Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.