Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes (731 Views)

How To Generate Cooking Gas Using A Blender, Container And House Wastes. / Our Cages For Your Poultry Farms@65,000 / CHIKUN FEED....OLAM PRODUCTS. Best Profit Result Feed For Your Poultry Biss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by precdynamics: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
We can help with your poultry waste problems.

Can we help clear your poultry wastes?

Prec Dynamics can help with clearing your poultry wastes so you can focus on your productivity and forget about the worries of dealing with clearing your farm's waste.

We can come pick them up monthly so you don't have to worry about how to clear your poultry wastes anymore.

If you want help in clearing your farm's waste, reach us today by mail : Precdynamics@gmail.com
Re: Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by precdynamics: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2018
Apply today
Re: Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by dkdaniel11(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
precdynamics:
We can help with your poultry waste problems.

Can we help clear your poultry wastes?

Prec Dynamics can help with clearing your poultry wastes so you can focus on your productivity and forget about the worries of dealing with clearing your farm's waste.

We can come pick them up monthly so you don't have to worry about how to clear your poultry wastes anymore.

If you want help in clearing your farm's waste, reach us today by mail : Precdynamics@gmail.com

i have poultry waste no less than 10 trailer load on my farm. Can you help to clear it this month. My farm is in delta state.
Re: Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by precdynamics: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
dkdaniel11:

i have poultry waste no less than 10 trailer load on my farm. Can you help to clear it this month. My farm is in delta state.

We can clear them by November. Is this time okay with you?

Please send me an email to precdynamics@gmail.com with your phone number so we can talk better on how to have them moved
Re: Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by precdynamics: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Contact us today
Re: Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by dkdaniel11(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
precdynamics:

We can clear them by November. Is this time okay with you?

Please send me an email to precdynamics@gmail.com with your phone number so we can talk better on how to have them moved

I don’t know. I’ll send you contact details still.
So many Alhajis from the North already calling as we’re approaching end of raining season.
It’s first come first serve basis.
Re: Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by precdynamics: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
Let's help with your poultry wastes
Re: Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by jimmyroger: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Can u come to ilorin. Kwara state
Re: Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by precdynamics: 3:01am On Oct 15, 2018
jimmyroger:
Can u come to ilorin. Kwara state

depends if its bulky then no problem
Re: Let Us Help With Your Poultry Wastes by amyzon: 11:19am On May 28, 2019
Pls i have poultry waste in lagos state, can you clear it. Send me a text on 09021090788 or give me your number

(1) (Reply)

Multifunctional Thresher Machine / Tomato Production In Nigeria:start Up Guide / Only Serious Buyers, Land At Ogun 4acres@#800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.