Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Edo Govt Shuts Illegal Abattoir In Oluku, Insists Operators Must Abide By Regu.. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Edo Govt Shuts Illegal Abattoir In Oluku, Insists Operators Must Abide By Regu.. (8479 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Adopts Biosecurity Measures At Abattoir, Slaughter Houses / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Govt Shuts Illegal Abattoir In Oluku, Insists Operators Must Abide By Regu.. by elldeb101(m): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
Your permit was not approved yet you went ahead to start operations after all "NOTHING DEY HAPPEN". It is all politics and lawlessness everywhere.
Re: Edo Govt Shuts Illegal Abattoir In Oluku, Insists Operators Must Abide By Regu.. by hotplate: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
I laugh, this is politics at play. that abattoir is own by BOB IZUA. if you know you know
Re: Edo Govt Shuts Illegal Abattoir In Oluku, Insists Operators Must Abide By Regu.. by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 03, 2018
elldeb101:
Even the Govt owned Abattoir at ikpoba hill is worst than this... but those meat in the booth, Where are they taking them to? grin

To lab for experiment grin grin
Re: Edo Govt Shuts Illegal Abattoir In Oluku, Insists Operators Must Abide By Regu.. by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Germandude:
I think it's politics.there are no clean abattoirs in nigeria.in ikpoba Hill Benin city they use erosion and gutter water to wash slaughtered cow.they believe once it's cooked,no problem for consumption. How wrong.

Not True. You should visit the Ikorodu Abattoir someday if you live in Lagos, in my opinion it's a very clean place for an Abattoir in Nigeria. It is also big as well and each meat seller pays 500naira everyday which doubles as tax and cleaning money. You'll always find LASG officials there all the time going about doing their job. I usually look forward to that one Saturday of the month when I have to go buy meat there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Govt Shuts Illegal Abattoir In Oluku, Insists Operators Must Abide By Regu.. by Germandude: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2018
AryaSand:

Not True. You should visit the Ikorodu Abattoir someday if you live in Lagos, in my opinion it's a very clean place for an Abattoir in Nigeria. It is also big as well and each meat seller pays 500naira everyday which doubles as tax and cleaning money. You'll always find LASG officials there all the time going about doing their job. I usually look forward to that one Saturday of the month when I have to go buy meat there.
dats great if it's true
Re: Edo Govt Shuts Illegal Abattoir In Oluku, Insists Operators Must Abide By Regu.. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Germandude:
I think it's politics.there are no clean abattoirs in nigeria.in ikpoba Hill Benin city they use erosion and gutter water to wash slaughtered cow.they believe once it's cooked,no problem for consumption. How wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Hearing Aid And Where Can Someone Get It? / How To Beat Diabetes Even If You've Been Managing It For Years / NCDC Launches Campaign ‘6232’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.