Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) (42910 Views)

Erigga And Morenike Erhiga Traditional Wedding Pictures / Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Morenike Makun Buys A Customized Car For Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by tendingNews: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thefamousnaija.com Introduces Jasmine Morenike, a 6 year old Nigerian child Model and actress.

See more photos and details after the cut:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/meet-jasmine-morenike-biography-age.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by tendingNews: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2018

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Olodo24: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
I pray she doesn't become an olosho in the future because overexposure hurts kids a lot.

those kids in My kids and I have been overused and overexposed hence, their poor performances these days. I even wonder if they still go to school

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Olodo24:
I pray she doesn't become an olosho in the future because overexposure hurts kids a lot.

those kids in My kids and I have been overused and overexposed hence, their poor performances these days. I even wonder if they still go to school

I pray Regina Daniel is not her role model.

17 Likes

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by OVA200(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
No be that funny woman wey dey do film be dat in the middle?

4 Likes

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
I pray she will not become what me n u knw of Nigeria movie industry ladies of today.

1 Like

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
I wish her the best
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by tevinsolt: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
It's sad that the first thing that comes to someone's mind is "hoping she doesn't become an olosho". Talking about being fixated on the wrong thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by thesicilian: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
I am not a fan of children handling guns whether real or toy.

That said, I love what the parents are doing with this child's life, they are preparing her for a life of self sufficiency.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Radicalface: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
mtchew..
wetin she know?

1 Like

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
tevinsolt:
smh
are you sick?
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
Radicalface:
mtchew..
wetin she know?
get well bro

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by tevinsolt: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2018
Araoluwa005:
are you sick?

Is that how you address your family members .... asking if they're sick at random?
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by segebase(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
nice breast
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Radicalface: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
Araoluwa005:
get well bro
No! you should get sense bro.
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Olodo24: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
kennygee:

I pray Regina Daniel is not her role model.

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by BadiratT: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
May God guide you
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Hezzyluv: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
segebase:
nice breast
grin
segebase:
nice breast
u baddest
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
How is their news? Is it a new thing?.

Peter bunor junior
Williams uchemba
Somadina
All started at this age or even younger sef.
My only problem is that they have exposed the little gal to the open door to oloshoism

3 Likes

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Akosbaba(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmm
Some comments above though
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
lol
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by dyangprof(m): 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
This one no go reach river b4 she go fetch water

....proverb

2 Likes

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
angry
So what happened to kids being kids.
Frolicking, building sand castles and climbing trees.

Is she an item to be gawked at. undecided, a sexualized barbie doll?
She is a human being, and her privacy has been violated.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Eesha: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pls tell me that's not a pistol she's holding sad angry

Don't matter if it's fake. Same difference angry angry angry
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by johnstar(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
OVA200:
No be that funny woman wey dey do film be dat in the middle?

Ada ameh

Na she
Re: Meet Jasmine Morenike, 6-Year-old Child Actress And Model (Photos) by Oyeleye101(m): 12:43am On Oct 03, 2018
Olodo24:

Ur moniker says it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

P-Square To Fans: "We Have Started Again; 2 Heads Are Better Than 1" (Video) / E-Money Poses In His Tastefully Decorated Sitting Room (Photos) / Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.