Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. (1152 Views)

APC Must Become Born Again To End Electoral Malpractice, Says Dino Melaye / Nnamdi Kanu: Adopt Secret Trial For Terrorist, Like US -Ex-Lawmaker Kayode To FG / Obasanjo Visits Afenifere After 20 Years, Says 'APC Must Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by deomelo: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2018

[img]http://2.bp..com/-0uyQwPJu208/VkC-lugnOUI/AAAAAAAHQVA/K8lEbTFW1u0/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

There are guidelines and procedures which the National Working Committee (NWC) has insisted must be followed in conducting a credible poll. These include the usage of membership slips and membership cards by registered party members as well as the adoption of secret ballot system which protects the electorate. The NWC came from Abuja with sufficient ballot papers which are yet to be distributed. As a loyal and responsible party member and a democrat, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is guided by the process announced by the party and shall await the new date of the governorship primary election.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/lagos-apc-primary-ambode-has-not-conceded-any-defeat-aco/
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by Flets: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by meolaniyi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
Tinubu is finished.
God bless Saraki the game changer
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
Let them make it secret and let's see how they will win... They wan use intimidation for Ambode
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by deomelo: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
What is the meaning of secret ballot.

lmao.

Is this the rigging scheme you imported from Abuja?

Ambode is one useless character, it's painfully obvious that you are being led astray.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by KikBuhari2Daura: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dear Lord ,

You know we are all interested in the outome of this fight

Grant us this day that either of the leaders with bad and looting intention is defeated at the polls

Lord if both of them are evil cause them to drink thier own blood and eat their own flesh

At the end of this fight lord let the hardworking people of lagos be the eventual winners In Jesus name
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
How EKITI and OSUN were rigged! cheesy
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
deomelo:

lmao.

Ambode is one useless character, it's painfully obvious that you are being led astray.

grin

where is Raf your boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by deomelo: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
meolaniyi:
Tinubu is finished.
God bless Saraki the game changer

How long have you ipob losers been yelling the same rubbish?

Tinubu no send you a bowl of akpu

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by Luckyroro(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Even if they use secret ballot, Ambode can't win. Take it from me.

PS. I'm apolitical and I don't care who emerges winner or not. I'm just analysing the issue based on the turnout of events today. Ambode really needs to retrace his steps.

1 Like

Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
deomelo:

lmao.

grin

How on earth will you do open voting In this part of the world where there is intimidation?

Its only fair they do secret ballot and let's see who will win. No free money for Lagos for Tinubu.

Buhai gives ambode Lagos state then I will give him my vote for 2019.
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by deomelo: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
where is Raf your boyfriend

nna village ipob, abeg stop sharing your ghayy fantasies with the internet community.

grin grin
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by deomelo: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

How on earth will you do open voting In this part of the world where there is intimidation?

Its only fair they do secret ballot and let's see who will win. No free money for Lagos for Tinubu.

Buhai gives ambode Lagos state then I will give him my vote for 2019.

So, Igbos are all of a sudden in love with ambode and Buhari?

What a fcukked up ipob village world you Igbos live in

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
deomelo:

nna village ipob, abeg stop sharing your ghayy fantasies with the internet community.

grin grin

shut up, enemy of progress grin
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by ShobayoEmma(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Buhari's acidic toxin everywhere. And for him contesting unoppose in their arrangee primary is abjectly worrisome. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by Ajibel(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Secret ballot?

They don't want Ambode's humiliation and annihilation to be televised?

1 Like

Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by deomelo: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

shut up, enemy of progress

What you village Igbos see in the mirror every morning.
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by aolawale025: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
They have recognise the election of Tuesday
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by ModsareChevres: 10:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Correct
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by ModsareChevres: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
aolawale025:
They have recognise the election of Tuesday

Who?

What is the result?
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by buhariguy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
If el-rufai and bindow and other governors can have their way, why not also concede some level of advantage to ambode.
Those governors have their way by adopting indirect primary with secret balloting system.
But ambode bow to direct primary, and also want to deny him of secret balloting.

I don't support option A4 where people will behind the candidate picture.

Still let ambode have his way like what other governors are enjoying.
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by ModsareChevres: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lagos APC chairman just announced the 'results' on TVC.

Clowns

Hahahhaahahaha
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by buhariguy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
deomelo:

lmao.

grin

the use of ballot paper is called secret-open ballot system,
That is the normal election since 1999.
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by truthfulparrot(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mark my words. Tomorrow's election will be marred by chaos and irregularities and be inconclusive. Let me sit back and enjoy season 2 of the drama series.
What is happening in Lagos state should be an eye opener to discerning minds that Nigerians politicians are only interested in satisfying their selfish interest and their is no need fighting ourselves over them.
If INEC is truly independent, the deadline of October 7, 2018 for all political parties to complete their primaries and submit their candidates for elective posts should not be shifted.
Re: Ambode: APC Must Adopt Secret Ballot System. by truthfulparrot(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mark my words. Tomorrow's election will be marred by chaos and irregularities and may be inconclusive. Let me sit back and enjoy season 2 of the drama series.
What is happening in Lagos state should be an eye opener to discerning minds that Nigerians politicians are only interested in satisfying their selfish interests and there is no need fighting ourselves over them.
If INEC is truly independent, the deadline of October 7, 2018 for all political parties to complete their primaries and submit their candidates for elective posts should not be shifted.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Finally Invited.! / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Leader Of IPOB, Praying In Jerusalem Today. / Atiku Disgraced By Nigerians At Townhall Meeting In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.