Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

7 Places To Find Blogging Jobs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Places To Find Blogging Jobs (529 Views)

Top 7 Places To Sell Your Graphic Design Work Online In Nigeria / 7 Places Where You Can Buy Topaz In Nigeria (photos) / VCC: Top Best Places To Generate Virtual Credit Cards For Online Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Places To Find Blogging Jobs by anitasoll(f): 12:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Blogging is a perfect side hustle and a full-time business. It allows individuals leave their daily 9-5 jobs and earn a passive income.
. Here is a list of sites where you can get great blogging gigs
1- FREELANCEWRITINGGIGS
This is a popular freelance writing website. If you are new to blogging, try this site to find blogging jobs and freelance writing gigs. There are several job postings in different categories everyday.

2- Wordcandy
Would you like to get paid to blog? Your freelance blogging experience can help you make money. Wordcandy looks for bloggers with WordPress development experience who are skillful and willing to contribute educational articles. It’s a good opportunity for freelance bloggers to get paid and make extra money while blogging
3 – Problogger.net :
This job board draws a knowledgeable audience of bloggers (great applications), which attracts the best job postings (highest paying / most prestigious opportunities).

4 Freelancingwritingjobs:
Freelance Writing Jobs is a blog whose aim is to help writers find writing jobs. Especially ones that pay a fair wage. Multiple posts daily, including job sightings and helpful articles about freelance writing.
5 Writers Weekly: This site is dedicated to helping writers. The blogging jobs listed on Writers Weekly include paid classified ads as well as a compilation of original market listings that are received from the editors at each publication.
6 Constant Content: This is also a great content writing and sourcing site where you can register as a freelance writer. There are different categories and subcategories where you can write unique and custom content.

7 Writerbay : This website offers very competitive earnings and fees. All it takes is four simple steps for registration and you can start earning.

I hope this was helpful. Remember procastination kills, take action NOW!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Places To Find Blogging Jobs by Chidonc(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
anitasoll:
Blogging is a perfect side hustle and a full-time business. It allows individuals leave their daily 9-5 jobs and earn a passive income.
. Here is a list of sites where you can get great blogging gigs
1- FREELANCEWRITINGGIGS
This is a popular freelance writing website. If you are new to blogging, try this site to find blogging jobs and freelance writing gigs. There are several job postings in different categories everyday.

2- Wordcandy
Would you like to get paid to blog? Your freelance blogging experience can help you make money. Wordcandy looks for bloggers with WordPress development experience who are skillful and willing to contribute educational articles. It’s a good opportunity for freelance bloggers to get paid and make extra money while blogging
3 – Problogger.net :
This job board draws a knowledgeable audience of bloggers (great applications), which attracts the best job postings (highest paying / most prestigious opportunities).

4 Freelancingwritingjobs:
Freelance Writing Jobs is a blog whose aim is to help writers find writing jobs. Especially ones that pay a fair wage. Multiple posts daily, including job sightings and helpful articles about freelance writing.
5 Writers Weekly: This site is dedicated to helping writers. The blogging jobs listed on Writers Weekly include paid classified ads as well as a compilation of original market listings that are received from the editors at each publication.
6 Constant Content: This is also a great content writing and sourcing site where you can register as a freelance writer. There are different categories and subcategories where you can write unique and custom content.

7 Writerbay : This website offers very competitive earnings and fees. All it takes is four simple steps for registration and you can start earning.

I hope this was helpful. Remember procastination kills, take action NOW!
ma can I send you a private msg. this my email, victorlouis69@gmail.com. I will appreciate if I can get your contact via mail

1 Like

Re: 7 Places To Find Blogging Jobs by anitasoll(f): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Hi there,

you've got mail, please respond.

Cheers.

Chidonc:

ma can I send you a private msg. this my email, victorlouis69@gmail.com. I will appreciate if I can get your contact via mail
Re: 7 Places To Find Blogging Jobs by anitasoll(f): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
Chidonc:

Please reach me on Instagram @anitasolonline

(1) (Reply)

. / Learn How To Win Daily. Make Up To #20,000 Daily With Sport Bet / Revealed! 10 Ways You Can Make Quick Money From Any Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.