Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement (2881 Views)

Tinubu Build Modern Lagos - "Statement Of Fact"? / Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts / Who Remember This Back In 1992: MKO VS TOFA Funny Acronyms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Kayharry(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Remember this?
I don't want to die so I will still vote for Ambode �

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Emycord: 12:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Kayharry:
Remember this?
ask joe igbokwe he knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2018
Only a non Kwaran and the remaining few slaves under sarathief dynasty will be with him, sarathief has milked kwara dry, am a kwara citizen, and I know the length and breadth of kwara, nothing to show off, I can go on and on about happenings in kwara from now till tomorrow, sarathief end is near
Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by MarijuanaLORD: 5:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Flattino:
The same igbos are now carrying Ambode matter for head like gala .
The Igbo people don’t have shame
Igbos are not filled with hate like yerobas

Despite we want biafra, we are still the most patriotic tribe in this shithole

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by bigpicture001: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2018
.....that was after tinubu corrupted him....in this ambode's struggling, he never said a word...cus tinubu has silenced him with 3 political appointments for his children....he single handedly saved fashola from removal by tinubu...only children niw comments dt APC elders did so....

how integrity dies!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by McStoic(m): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Lol. Sure, thE season is here again. The 4 years anniversary and remembrance is there for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Jadax(m): 7:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Oba Lil Wayne.
If you know you know

4 Likes

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Jadax(m): 7:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Oba Lil Wayne

3 Likes

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by noeloge82(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2018
Who will d Oba now vote for, since he was die hard supporting Ambode

4 Likes

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Bunch of hatefull scratched faced freaks

1 Like

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Kayharry:
Remember this?
49cents will not like this

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Tushkito:

1 Like

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Tushkito:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Mmlanrehh(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
symbolofhope:
Only a non Kwaran and the remaining few slaves under sarathief dynasty will be with him, sarathief has milked kwara dry, am a kwara citizen, and I know the length and breadth of kwara, nothing to show off, I can go on and on about happenings in kwara from now till tomorrow, sarathief end is near

How is Saraki attached to Lagos Oba. Seriously ur hatered for him might lead u somewhere else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mmlanrehh:

How is Saraki attached to Lagos Oba. Seriously ur hatered for him might lead u somewhere else

only If you know how he has destroyed kwara State, and reduced civil servant to poor people, with stipend as salary, no good road, no portable water, sold all kwara State owned properties, the current mumu Maiguard Governor Fatai Ahmed(Omo ale saare) is campaigning for senate after he wasted 8yrs as Governor with no single achievement, 80% of kwara civil servants self can not afford to sponsor their wards to the glorified state University (kwasu), Sarathief must go, kwara must be liberated from Cult-like cabal politicians who are desperate and power monger like omo mutairu lagbaji, kwara north should join hands and collaborate with kwara south, and they kwara north will produce the next Governor, Sha'aba Lafiagi is not marketable again, kwara north should field a presentable candidate under APC, and they will get what Sarathief has deprived them from 1999 up till now
Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Presidiotbuhari: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
kiss undecided
Ofcourse, we've not forgotten that sordid event......

Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
symbolofhope:
If you support tinubu and criticize saraki for same offense then you are a bigger c o w ...
Re: Who Remember This Oba Of Lagos Statement by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

If you support tinubu and criticize saraki for same offense then you are a bigger c o w ...

if you quote me wrongly without using ur number 6 you are the biggest C O W in daura livestock farm

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Magu Reveals Truth About Giving Osinbajo N4billion / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Nears Completion / Biden Leading National Presidential Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.