Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

“i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her (1279 Views)

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate” / Pele Lauds Mbappe For Equaling His 60-year-old Record At World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her by Meloshi(m): 1:13am On Oct 03, 2018

A Nigerian lady has taken to her Twitter account to out French footballer, Kylian Mbappe for not replying the Direct Messages she sent to him.

The lady with the handle, @brownie_xx on Twitter was quite enraged at the footballer that she had to make him realize that they’re are not of the same age.

Her tweet has since gone viral – She wrote;

“I sent you DM you didn’t reply. I hope you know i’m not your mate”

Her tweet generated lots of reactions as most of her followers believed she was only seeking for attention as she understands that the chances of Mbappe seeing her messages will be very slim, and that was if she sent any message at all.

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/10/im-not-your-mate-nigerian-lady-calls.html

Mynd44 Lala
Re: “i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her by Midi02: 1:24am On Oct 03, 2018
When person chop garri with sobo. You are not his mate then why begging him to chat with you. Better look for husband rather than boyfriend. You are getting old.
Re: “i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her by Flattino(m): 1:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Another attention seeking ho*.

Re: “i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her by Karlovich: 4:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Nigerians embarrassing themselves on social media since 400BC, the other day one was begging Ronaldo for school fees [sup][/sup]

1 Like

Re: “i’m Not Your Mate'– Nigerian Lady Calls Out Footballer, Mbappe For Ignoring Her by Ennyholar: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nigerians sha meanwhile Napoli host Liverpool in what promises to be a captivating Champions League clash on Wednesday night. This game has all he hallmark of a goal fest so place your bet accordingly
www.betway.com.ng #BetwayDaily

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Bet9ja 100% Welcome Bonus Easily / Has Anyone Being Able To Withdraw Bonus From His Sportbet Account Successfully? / How I Lost Over 20 Million Naira (£46,000) To Gambling In One Night....foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.