Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Small Mistakes Ruin People’s Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Small Mistakes Ruin People’s Life (880 Views)

Habits That Might Ruin Wizkid’s Career By Oluwatobi Ibironke / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Small Mistakes Ruin People’s Life by BizLifeE: 4:29am On Oct 03, 2018
Have you ever witnessed a life ruined from a small mistake?

There was a girl in my coaching classes. She was beautiful and was also a very bright student. She was a NTSE scholar and was preparing for NEET. Her dream was to become a doctor. She was one of the most promising students in the batch and teachers were very sure of her selection.

She was a very lively girl and with time we became good friends.

She became friends with a boy in the same batch, and soon they were in a relationship. But it was okay till here as she was still focussed on her studies.

After four months of relationship they broke up. She was in depression now, she flunked classes, her performance declined exponentially and most of the times she was lost in her own thoughts.

After a few weeks, I came to know that someone had leaked her nudes and they were the hotly debated topic in the coaching. The prime suspect was her ex-boyfriend.

I never happened to see her again. She never came to the classes again. She was rusticated from the classes. Her mother who was the teacher in the same shool, left her job. Her parents left the locality and shifted to a new place far away from here. She dropped out from school.

There were all kinds of rumours, some said that she herself did it for the sake of getting attention (which obviously can't be true) some said that her boyfriend did all this to seek revenge (after police investigation, no evidence was found against him and he was declared innocent)

After few weeks I met her bestie and asked her about the matter. She informed me that her phone which had those pictures which she had clicked to make her boyfriend happy, was stolen in the school itself and the same day her nudes were viral. The police couldn't find out who did it. It was obviously someone from her own school ruined her life, it could be anyone, a boy or a girl.

I later came to know that she failed in her 12th boards but somehow cleared them in the second attempt. She got admission in BSc course in a tier 3 college, far away from her hometown.

Her dream, her reputation, her character, her life …… everything was ruined just in a matter of seconds. Someone uploaded her nudes and that's how it all ended.

I don't blame her for what happened with her. I wish the person who uploaded her pics doesn't go scott free.

Sometimes I think, what if she hadn't clicked those pictures in the first place?

Definitely the things would have been different.

She had a bright career ahead of her but one mistake ended it all.

Dear girls never click/send your nudes just to please your partner. The Internet is not safe.

Your partner may be trustworthy, but the Internet is not.

Your phone can be hacked, your pictures circulated, your phone could be stolen and unlocked very easily by experts. Anything can happen……

Once something is online, there is no going back.
Source: https://www.quora.com/Have-you-ever-witnessed-a-life-ruined-from-a-small-mistake

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: How Small Mistakes Ruin People’s Life by Observer007(m): 4:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Okay.

NTSE, NEET 12th Boards, Tier 3....Are we now in India or is this for Indians?
Please credit source. Although the story is relevant to everyone, I must say.

Call us today to be a part of your external paving project, be it private residential or commercial. Check my signature and profile for contacts.
Re: How Small Mistakes Ruin People’s Life by Bluezy13(m): 5:30am On Oct 03, 2018
The poster above says the story is irrelevant.

So, ain't reading.
Re: How Small Mistakes Ruin People’s Life by stalwart123(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2018
cool
Re: How Small Mistakes Ruin People’s Life by AjalaJ(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
Yes, food for thought.

(1) (Reply)

WTF! Regina Daniels Makes Her Boyfriend Somadina Beg For More With... / Mr P Of Psquare Just Dropped A Hit Track With Simi! Hot Hot Hot / 'I Don't Wear Panties Anymore' - Beautiful Actress, Lizzy Gold Reveals,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.