Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) (54871 Views)

See Rice Dishes From Other Countries. (pictures) / The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
hahn:

Your papa left yansh. You have stepped outside Nigeria and you still talk like an idiot. You deserve to be in a zoo
Your utterance portrays you as a someone who lacks a good parental training.
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
Your utterance portrays you as a someone who lacks a good parental training.

And you have good training but go around calling strangers bastard. I can see the e-hypocrisy in your dumbass grin
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
omoelerin1:
No don't tell me that. You don't have responsible family.

So your responsible family taught you to call people bastards over the internet

Your father must be a bastard and that's why you are so stressed. Monkey cheesy grin
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2018
omoelerin1:
Inferiority complex again.

Instead of always condemning the country, why can't you channel all the energy and time you are using to cast aspersions on your own thing to improve it. What research or contributions have you made to improve your society and the standard living of humanity.
Remember those meal you are craving for were the end result of research work of people like you.

Nonsense.
In the 21st century it's a shame a vast majority of farmers in Nigeria still bend their backs under the hot sun to till acres of land using hoe and cutlass.

I saw one documentary on agriculture in one of these advanced countries, the entire processes was completely mechanized. Those foods op posted are very healthy and balanced.

Most of them clearly even contains fruits and vegetables that most blind people here are calling unhealthy. I think they needed slapping till their senses come back. Haba.

Who did Nigerians offend?
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by tk4rd: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Explorers:
State Undocumented, Nigeria

Beans, Stew and Bread.
Every other countries have their little foods served and decorated in that white plastic disposable plates..
Only Nigeria has its own in real plates served in front of real kids..
grin grin cheesy
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2018
hahn:

Keep telling yourself that while you sleep in darkness tonight cheesy
The joke is on you cheesy cheesy
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by chukel(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Op, seems you were carrying the same table from country to country to snap their food. Why thread based on falsehood. But the food given to Nigerian pupils na real war. Even refugee camp never chop that type.
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
hahn:

So your responsible family taught you to call people bastards over the internet

Your father must be a bastard and that's why you are so stressed. Monkey cheesy grin
I stand by my word, you're a bastard.
Omo ale.
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by hahn(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2018
omoelerin1:
I stand by my word, you're a bastard.
Omo ale.

Iya e ni omo ale
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by Explorers(m): 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
chukel:
Op, seems you were carrying the same table from country to country to snap their food. Why thread based on falsehood.

Went to schools in Lekki, got what they're giving thier kids for launch.

Went to Ikeja, VGC, Banana Island, Maitama did the same thing.

Then came home, prepared all the meals i documented from each school and took the shots.

Go back to the first post maybe you will get it if you read again and again.
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by Kusibe77(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Who got free foods in their days?
On this one, we are moving if you ask me.
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by akosh005: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Op, why is Nigeria package different from other country. All the countries using the same plate except Nigeria. Inconclusive
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by uniqueogo(f): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
I can't help but laugh
if you think about the things going on in this country I swear you will die young
I believe that one day it will get better
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2018
omoelerin1:
There is nothing special in their meal. If you believe eating those poo is what will improve your critical thinking, then something is wrong with your brain in the first place. Mere perceiving the odour of those things makes me sick in the stomach.
If you travel to Europe or US by the time you spend a month without African food, you will fed up of their meal. Nobody will tell you before you will be looking for African kitchen.

I will prefer my Nigerian food to all these any time, any day.

The odour might not seem nice to him because it is a strange food.. Same applies with our food the Europeans and Americans don't like our food, even the aroma is a turn off.. With my experience so far the westerners really have wonderful variety of food ..
The Chinese are superb when it comes to world cuisine..
Re: Food For School Lunch In Nigeria And Other Countries (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 7:03am On Oct 05, 2018
Jokerman:
This is not fair on Nigeria....

Nigeria should be compared with Indonesia, India, Sao tome, Venuezuela... etc....

India is even better.... With there technology they built KEKE......Even borehole drilling..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rice Processors Slash Price To N19,000 Per Bag / Man Drinks Whiskey From Dead Fish (Disturbing Photos) / Cake Baked For A Civil Engineer By Ibadan Baker (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.