Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar (24137 Views)

"Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Police Officers Caught Tearing Down Jide Sanwo-olu Campaign Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by rhektor(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Horlamidei:

Yoruba! Our name dey always be like Muslim name lol..! Very funny tribe..

What part of his name looks like Muslim name?
Babajide?
Olusola?
Sanwo-Olu?

2 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2018
BabaO2:
Clement ebiri is compromised, he should be investigated far and near ...
He has to make retirement money.He needs to foot bills . That was better than struggling for appointment . After all all received na gift. No Investigation. But some people are real Agbaya.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Joyrise: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2018
myboy2010:
how I wish APC lost its grip on Lagos, most especially if ambode is voted out of the primary
Take or leave it, Ambode can not win Lagos even under PDP. If that is possible, Jonathan would have taken Lagos in 2015. Obasanjo tried it but failed.
Lagos is not other states. I can see Ambode has a lot of hidden agenda to destroy the Lagos structure with his 2nd term ambition.
Same process brought him in

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by gaby(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2018
CilicMarin:

See your life. Just two days ago, you and your fellow ipob yoots were running your mouth like Tap without control.

Indomie age political analyst.

Who is this fart and what are doing on my mentions?

Common go bury your shameless head in your gods ass and keep feeding on his poo.

Animal. Your father gets herded by Tinubu, your mother gets controlled by his wife, while his daughter messes with your sisters at the market square and you who had gone to waste fees at school supposedly has chosen to be a reprobate like your father. Idiot.

Anyone who has a mind of his own and refuses to be a cow like you cowards is automatically an infidel.

Monkey...

Na me and you dey quote each other?
Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Dscientist: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Redoil:
No christian will ever rule south west only muslim ambode must be pushed out
To slap you dey hungry me.

3 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Modarun(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2018
sogodihno:
All this people calling yoruba back staber, traitor etc do not get it, saying Yorubas are praising Ambode few weeks ago, the question you need to ask is, praising Ambode against what standard, if it's base on Nigeria standard he is the best Governor and that's what has been happening here in the past, I remembered a thread then where people are debating about the best Governor in each region(west,east, north and south, middle belt and north east) and the best and worst governor in Nigeria as a whole, base on this standard Ambode has performed.

But base on Lagos standard and that of his predecessor, Ambode is nothing close to the best. The recent outcry against Ambode now is in comparison to his predecessor not Nigerians governor. U should know that Lagos is a country on his whole, the performance of Ambode so far can be better than the best Governor Abia have ever had for example, but base on Lagos standard it is no no. we are progressive.

And those that want to die on Tinubu matter, remember he did not put gun on anyone's head to vote Sanwo-Olu. Tinubu might not be able to save Ambode after all. And note that this is the same kind of system that produce Ambode himself, so why crying foul now?

Omo odudua ni mi.

Why do you guys like to decieve yourselves? Who told you Ambode is the best governor? on what grounds? By building Bus stops? please get off your high horses joor and travel.
Dankwambo by far has out performed Ambode based on allocatoion and resources available. Bros Lagos is not the only place in Nigeria.
Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by BabaO2: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2018
Horlamidei:

Yoruba! Our name dey always be like Muslim name lol..! Very funny tribe..
how does that sound like a Muslim name, even if Muslim what is the business of busybudy

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Bsmartt:
Why is it that almost all party members voted for Sanwo-olu and denied Ambode? He Ambode that bad? This is really mystery to me. Politics and its confusion.

Don't be mystified, my friend

It's called the herd mentality. The bandwagon effect. The "Baba sowipe" syndrome. Others call it Zombeism. That is, a mass of people letting their "leaders" think for them.

Jesus was loved for 33 years, but when the "Baba sowipe" council spoke at the last minute, the whole crowd suddenly started shouting "crucify him," "crucify him and give us Barnabas the criminal."

Only independent and morally upright minds like Mary Magdalene, Peter and the rest stuck to the truth. Even Peter almost joined the baying crowd, while most of the other 11 gave up and quietly went back to their fishing business.

Betrayal, backstabbing, gang ups and "Baba sope" did not just start today. It has been the nature of weak people from time immemorial.

3 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by eneyoduke(m): 8:16am On Oct 03, 2018
I will teach you how to defeat him in lagos
Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by frankzone: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2018
sogodihno:
All this people calling yoruba back staber, traitor etc do not get it, saying Yorubas are praising Ambode few weeks ago, the question you need to ask is, praising Ambode against what standard, if it's base on Nigeria standard he is the best Governor and that's what has been happening here in the past, I remembered a thread then where people are debating about the best Governor in each region(west,east, north and south, middle belt and north east) and the best and worst governor in Nigeria as a whole, base on this standard Ambode has performed.

But base on Lagos standard and that of his predecessor, Ambode is nothing close to the best. The recent outcry against Ambode now is in comparison to his predecessor not Nigerians governor. U should know that Lagos is a country on his whole, the performance of Ambode so far can be better than the best Governor Abia have ever had for example, but base on Lagos standard it is no no. we are progressive.

And those that want to die on Tinubu matter, remember he did not put gun on anyone's head to vote Sanwo-Olu. Tinubu might not be able to save Ambode after all. And note that this is the same kind of system that produce Ambode himself, so why crying foul now?

Omo odudua ni mi.
Tinubu actually put a gun on una head to vote sanwo olu
Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Melody25: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2018
Every Yoruba man is a JUJU man. That is their religion.
Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by romenna: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2018
hahaha they yaf bleeped ambode up big time
Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Lugano(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode the result is out

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by nokatakata: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2018
sogodihno:

Omo odudua ni mi.

Based on nigerian standards, ambode is not the best governor. You cannot be best governor buy building useless bus terminals everywhere and abandoning the bad roads, schools, hospitals, environment, etc. He has been kicked out because he under performed.
Ignore the cursed pigs of biafra.ud. many of them are just too fooli.sh to use their brain. Everything to them is Always about bitterness and hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by nokatakata: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2018
WritePal:

It's called the herd mentality. The bandwagon effect. The "Baba sowipe" syndrome. Others call it Zombeism. That is, a mass of people letting their "leaders" think for them.

Jesus was loved for 33 years, but when the "Baba sowipe" council spoke at the last minute, the whole crowd suddenly started shouting "crucify him," "crucify him and give us Barnabas the criminal."

Only independent and morally upright minds like Mary Magdalene, Peter and the rest stuck to the truth. Even Peter almost joined the baying crowd, while most of the other 11 gave up and quietly went back to their fishing business.

Betrayal, backstabbing, gang ups and "Baba sope" did not just start today. It has been the nature of weak people from time immemorial.

Yen yen yen...but the strong pigs of biafra.ud are begging the weak people for freedom and blaiming baba sope for their enslavement. Una never see anything. Una go cry till una die of hatred and bitterness one after the other.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by wonder233: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Obafemi Hamzat, a Muslim stepped down for SanwoOlu a Christian... The same SanwoOlu was handpicked by Bola Ahmed Tinubu a Muslim... And Buhari a Muslim is insisting Ambode a Christian should continue as governor.
It's confusing, right? Too complicated for your simple mind to understand?... Don't worry my friend, it's called politics, it's not for retards.
Redoil:

2 Likes

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by lokoventurex1(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2018
WritePal:

God bless you brother for this beautiful piece.

I've always said it that Ambode is not as bad as they envisaged. This was a man everyone was praising in June this year! How come nobody ever said he's been ruining Lagos before this primary issues came up?

However, Ambode could have made some mistakes, especially in the dirty issues we have in Lagos, but his government is a work in progress. Many of our Yoruba people are HYPOCRITES....

We shall all see where the godfatherism shall take us to in Lagos.

I totally agree with you with the example you gave as in the case of our Lord Jesus Christ. A prophet is not honoured in his own house...

So Buhari deserves the second term ambition? So Oyetola should have won Osun on the APC flagship? So Ikpeazu should have won the PDP governship primary in Abia?

I'm with Ambode in this trying times. He's not badly in Lagos. I've lived all my life in Lagos, so I'm not a novice with the Lagos development.
Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Soso990240(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2018
sogodihno:

Omo odudua ni mi.
Una must everlly find a way to defend una actions. Ambode loosing is as a result of Tinubu's position, even d blind knows this. If Ambode is not performing to Lagos Standard, then why are Lagosians not backing another candidate from another party? No matter how u paint it, Lagosians are over loyal to their Baba Tinubu. Had it been it was in his power or the power of Lagosians to confirm a minister, Fashola would have Neva made that ministerial list, talk more of been made the minister of Power.
Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 03, 2018
nokatakata:

Yen yen yen...but the strong pigs of biafra.ud are begging the weak people for freedom and blaiming baba sope for their enslavement. Una never see anything. Una go cry till una die of hatred and bitterness one after the other.

Lol. "Begging for freedom" as in?? Abi, you don't know what to say? No point?

If you're talking of freedom, everybody knows the South West colony of Lagos under the rulership of his imperial majesty, Sir Lord Bolagard Tinumacpherson' should be seeking for independence.

Monday was Nigeria's independence day. Lagos that has been recolonized again should have used the opportunity to cry for independence, not celebrating with the rest of Nigeria.

Ol boy, you no reach. Swerve!! angry I dey wait for your champions, benekruku, deomelo, cilic Marin, madridguy, seunsmag. They're even afraid of me. The best they do is to say "Ipob." They can't handle my points. They instead try to attack the messenger and leave the message.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Mathew26(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2018
sogodihno:

Omo odudua ni mi.

Yoruba people na who no know una dey cry foul! Yoruba with betrayal be like 5&6 abegi make we hear word jor
Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Butoneday2(m): 8:42am On Oct 03, 2018
Redoil:
Almajiri in south west. U have been brainwashed. Ode

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2018
lokoventurex1:

God bless you brother for this beautiful piece.

I've always said it that Ambode is not as bad as they envisaged. This was a man everyone was praising in June this year! How come nobody ever said he's been ruining Lagos before this primary issues came up?

However, Ambode could have made some mistakes, especially in the dirty issues we have in Lagos, but his government is a work in progress. Many of our Yoruba people are HYPOCRITES....

We shall all see where the godfatherism shall take us to in Lagos.

I totally agree with you with the example you gave as in the case of our Lord Jesus Christ. A prophet is not honoured in his own house...

So Buhari deserves the second term ambition? So Oyetola should have won Osun on the APC flagship? So Ikpeazu should have won the PDP governship primary in Abia?

I'm with Ambode in this trying times. He's not badly in Lagos. I've lived all my life in Lagos, so I'm not a novice with the Lagos development.

I'm so happy to hear someone say the truth as it is here. And I assume you're Yoruba. I've come across views like yours here, but in minority. Why do some people that people with a different opinion are outsiders?

I'm a neutral like you and I fell in love with Ambode's works in my areas and other places I've seen in Lagos. Tinubu has began a precedence that will eventually end his hegemony.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Redoil:
And U See Some Xtians Displaying Their Stupidity In Plain Sight..Beliv Me Xtians In Nigeria Always Get D Leaders They Deserve..If A Muslim Will Identify With His Bro Why Cant Xtians Stick With Their Own..Instead They Will Go To Church Spewing Rubbish Prayers After They Fail To Do The Right Thing..Xtians Disgust Me

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Oblang(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2018
WritePal:

Yadayada. Blah, blah, blah. In your mind, you have made sense nah, with all your very weak,very chldish, very watery and very tribalistic drivels.

Deal with the truth: It was a gangup, an epic betrayal, backstabbing and Ambode was cowardly for sitting there like a dumbass!

"Lagos standard" "Lagos standard" as if you developed Lagos. You may even be from Ogun or Osun State, claiming Lagos standard. Lagos was developed by the whole Nigeria with South South oil money as FCT from 1960-1991. Or why do you think Osun, Ogun and the rest of the SW state is not as developed?

Why not compare Osun with Anambra? Why always Lagos? Did you develop Lagos? Nigeria developed Lagos. It's like Abuja becomes a state tomorrow and no longer an FCT, and all the people from Niger State and surrounding state will all start claiming Abuja State and saying "we developed our region ." It is South South oil money that is developing Abuja, just like it was used to develop Lagos from 1960 to 1991.

He's talking abt what is expected of a lagos governor, u are here grunting over how ur fathers develop lagos.

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by Reptyle(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Redoil:

You do realise Sanwoolu is a Christian right?

1 Like

Re: Press Statement By Jide Sanwo-olu's Campaign Team On Winning The Guber Primar by TundeHashim(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Mynd44:

Sanwo-Olu is a Christian

Are u minding that guy with a defeatist mentality. are the governors of Ekiti and Ondo Muslims? The current gubernatorial candidate for the APC in Oyo is a Christian and the consensus candidate for Ogun state is also a Christian. Some people are just plain daft and stupid. Always importing religion and ethnicity to everything. Fools.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omojuwa Warns Buhari/apc On Arresting Atiku / Chuba Okadigbo: Remembering The Ex Senate President "Oyi Of Oyi" (1941 - 2003) / Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.