Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,660 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:28 PM

Sporry Info - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sporry Info (11874 Views)

Free Info!!!! Make Money Supplying Carton Waste / A Completely Free Info For All. How I Make Over N200,000 Monthly / Please I Need More Info About How A POS Works. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sporry Info by Finest641(f): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2019
We are still waiting
Re: Sporry Info by Donpedro10: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
CPA is one of the trusted online business I know, but you have to prepare yourself financially in order not to get stuck. And if you don't under goes their online training, you can never do it oh my man.
Re: Sporry Info by kevostick: 1:08pm On May 02, 2019
Please I need info on how to promote offers on sporry
Re: Sporry Info by Solomon212: 3:07pm On May 13, 2019
How can I create my own website
Re: Sporry Info by tozing: 12:48pm On May 16, 2019
It been a while my fellow, for those that called me on phone but I have not reply them on my WhatsApp am so sorry for that, out of little knowledge I know about CPA NETWORK have shared it with some people,. To that request for money to teach you is a Scam apart from DE NIGERIA. Do not pay for anybody online to set up a website for you oooooo
Re: Sporry Info by tozing: 12:52pm On May 16, 2019
Chech out Affpaying.com for CPA network Review
Re: Sporry Info by tozing: 12:56pm On May 16, 2019
The most easiest offer to promote are Leads offers one but there EPC is low compare to Sales offers
EPC means Earn Per Click
Re: Sporry Info by Ama0498: 10:00pm On May 20, 2019
tozing:
Hello guys I have something for us that we can benefit from in CPA NETWORK business, here is my mail tozing4real@gmail.com, 07036505695

That's great.
Re: Sporry Info by Ama0498: 10:01pm On May 20, 2019
tozing:
Hello guys I have something for us that we can benefit from in CPA NETWORK business, here is my mail tozing4real@gmail.com, 0703650569

That's great
Re: Sporry Info by Faithzarah: 10:11am On May 22, 2019
Hello guys I have something for us that you guys can benefit from in an affiliate network
This one is just superb and rare to find kind of network
They have many means of making money
Whether through affiliate and other stuffs
The most amazing part of it is that they give you step by step training for free on how to be successful on the network...instead of this scammers collecting 19200 and leaves you stranded ... Buh thank God I found this network and m done with my training... M now making back all the money I wasted... And secondly registration is free
So ya free to DM me on my WhatsApp if ya interested
09097130617 ...trust me its a life changing opportunity... You have nothing to loose
Re: Sporry Info by tozing: 2:46pm On May 23, 2019
Good day my fellow. DE Nigeria has came with another strategy of promoting there offer. Have you heard of Pay Per Call . I was surfing through net for online job then i apply for that job offer, i discoverd that i was redirected to another site i fill the form, they replied me through my mail and saw that the set of those number again. Thats the way of promoting offers. They are promoting revenuevault offer

Re: Sporry Info by tozing: 2:56pm On May 23, 2019
Be wise. You can do it, at your convenience time, find an exercise book, browse through internet you will find related topics to what you are looking for, jort the key points down, as well as youtube videos related to it. I strongly believe that you will b success in what you are doing
Re: Sporry Info by patayo(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2019
nice writeup
my dear i agreed with you oo

paying the money initially was hard for me... i doubted if it was true...

so far the manager sandra by name has really be helpful.... for me i think they are legit.... if you follow instruction and pay for the training they are ready to help you... i have earn my first $75 when sandra help me out with what to do the only thing delaying me is my Government approve ID so i can withdraw it.... you must spend to get into the system..
I dont av a website but they are ready to create one with google ads, landing page n others but you have to pay for it... no body will do this for you free...

i think the manager you choose matters....please choose sandra. Before i register i called all of them but sandra was my favorite among all of them and she gave me assurance that i will earn from the platform

initially i was also complaining.... until i chatted with mr david who was helpful uptill now he his still helpful..

To make money you must use money to get it.....
Re: Sporry Info by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 23, 2019
patayo:
nice writeup

so far the manager sandra by name has really be helpful.... for me i think they are legit.... if you follow instruction and pay for the training they are ready to help you... i have earn my first $75 when sandra help me out with what to do the only thing delaying me is my Government approve ID so i can withdraw it.... you must spend to get into the system..
I dont av a website but they are ready to create one with google ads, landing page n others but you have to pay for it... no body will do this for you free...

i think the manager you choose matters....please choose sandra. Before i register i called all of them but sandra was my favorite among all of them and she gave me assurance that i will earn from the platform

initially i was also complaining.... until i chatted with mr david who was helpful uptill now he his still helpful..

Don't worry, we know you're their agent undecided

1 Like

Re: Sporry Info by golddeejay(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2019
thread for cpa marketers
Re: Sporry Info by lukmonishola: 1:23pm On May 24, 2019
tozing:
Hello guys I have something for us that we can benefit from in CPA NETWORK business, here is my mail tozing4real@gmail.com, 07036505695

mail me on lukmonishola9@gmail.com 08069181024
Re: Sporry Info by enambobo(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2019
patayo:
nice writeup

Follow this at your own peril. I repeat DE is scam big time. You said you earned $75 without a site. That's a big like from the pit of hell. Even their online tutor won't release any info about how to earn in a CPA network until you cough out money for a so called site design. If you've earned why not share with us rather than refer. It just shows who you are. You're far from smart.

1 Like

Re: Sporry Info by Efeman1: 10:30am On May 25, 2019
my sister paid for the training ($100), website development (#20k) just yesterday, and i was passionate with her until l settled down and listened to the whole video and read their lessons. i got noting really revealing... just some insight into the industry. i took interest and started researching on the industry. the more i found out of the industry, the more i realised that theses guys are very tacit with information (covering it up with the clauses; "let professionals set up for you", "contact one of our managers" and all sort of trash!), and they may just be, if they were to be spared the benefits of doubt, and i were to name them in the least vulgar terms; hungry service providers. there are a lot of questions left unanswered for something you paid a whooping $100 for!

what is in a website that i cannot set up with wordpress or other crm?

why are the standard website specifics not stated in the $100 tutorials?

what is in adsword that a serious minded person who paid $100 not learn to do himself? bypass software?

why is the bypass software never mentioned in all the length of a $100 tutorials?

why can they not give a perfect example of the kind of website they are going to build and let me decide if i want to pay fr it or build it myself, even if it will cost me more?

I hope they see this post and provide answers for all. because if them dey make money like they claim, why not make information resources available at near zero cost?

abeg, make i stop typing!!!

good morning all. i dey back sit they look at the happenings in da classroom. am here to learn pls.

1 Like

Re: Sporry Info by enambobo(m): 1:20am On May 26, 2019
Efeman1:
my sister paid for the training ($100), website development (#20k) just yesterday, and i was passionate with her until l settled down and listened to the whole video and read their lessons. i got noting really revealing... just some insight into the industry. i took interest and started researching on the industry. the more i found out of the industry, the more i realised that theses guys are very tacit with information (covering it up with the clauses; "let professionals set up for you", "contact one of our managers" and all sort of trash!), and they may just be, if they were to be spared the benefits of doubt, and i were to name them in the least vulgar terms; hungry service providers. there are a lot of questions left unanswered for something you paid a whooping $100 for!

what is in a website that i cannot set up with wordpress or other crm?

why are the standard website specifics not stated in the $100 tutorials?

what is in adsword that a serious minded person who paid $100 not learn to do himself? bypass software?

why is the bypass software never mentioned in all the length of a $100 tutorials?

why can they not give a perfect example of the kind of website they are going to build and let me decide if i want to pay fr it or build it myself, even if it will cost me more?

I hope they see this post and provide answers for all. because if them dey make money like they claim, why not make information resources available at near zero cost?

abeg, make i stop typing!!!

good morning all. i dey back sit they look at the happenings in da classroom. am here to learn pls.
Exactly what I passed through from their hands. Bunch of hungry theives looking for a ram to take to the slutter. They withel vital info even after making fat payments. The online mogul keeps referring you to your so called account manager. Account manager in turn tells you to pay a professional for so and so. You mumuishly pay only for another payment to be unlocked and it goes on and on.

The annoying part is how they mention those amounts as if money is plucked from your backyard. The gullible ones keep going until they are saped off completely and left with nothing. Then you realise how foolish you've been all the while all just to earn a so called "first $45".

I repeat DE is a big SCAM! Anyone going astray by them is a big FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Sporry Info by Oklahomie(m): 9:39am On May 26, 2019
We all know they are real
Re: Sporry Info by tundeheadnut(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2019
Here is what I normally say about all the people complaining here, it usually has to do with 2 things, lack of patience AKA willingness to learn and lack of money.

I have trained with them, I have benefitted and still benefitting, it was through them I made my first Dollars online, i never knew the impact of a landing page till I joined the training, I never knew how to promote offers using adwords , to the guy above claiming “SUPER MAN”, you will never understand until google terminates your account and you are running everywhere just to get a new account.

Truth be told, you need some good financial resources to be successful at this.

CPA offers if well promoted is indeed a mo ney making ma chine, one thing I can confidently tell anyone reading this is that if you have a C P A account and love to ma ke money, contact them for training, most of those making comments here are not a true reflection of their training, i have met people that make over 2500 US Dollars monthly many thanks to their training.

Through them, I have been accepted to the tough networks like max boun ty and click booth without buying the accounts (many that claim to have max boun ty accounts paid for it, they will be ba nned in no time)

I am not here to brag about how much I make as I am fully aware that this is a faceless forum, however I can confidently tell you that my worst months I earn no less than 3000 dollars

As with most businesses, you will always have dissatisfied customers, I am a happy customer and I will continue to sing their praise everywhere I see people talk either positive or negative about them.

On a final note, i will advise those reading this never to make judgement from mere narration online, any smart person reading this will understand that those complaining are those that simply cannot afford what it takes to be successful at C P A marketing( you need money, there is nothing called free traffic, free traffic means time wasting)

Have you noticed that many of us that have benefited from the training by making money consistently do not talk or make comments here, we usually view the thread smile and walk away, however today I decided to talk and this will most likely be my last comment here.

I wish everyone good luck.
Re: Sporry Info by Eddygre8(m): 4:51am On May 31, 2019
sexyhot:
My guy, don’t even dull yourself, there’s money in cpa, I cannot lie about that.
When I started, I didn’t get a job after nysc,I got to know how the cpa training and I applied. Since then, I have learnt a lot about how cpa works and all, I applied for sporry network too, got approved and that was it, I later found out from the training that I needed a website and all, paid for it, it wasn’t easy at all cos I felt I was spending and I had fear of losing all.
They told me about offers to promote and I did as instructed. Today I can boldly say CPA is real, the training is real and good. The truth is you need to invest in order to make money, that I have come to realize.
So if you have the resources, trust me, go for it, you go dey happy las las
Re: Sporry Info by Efeman1: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
tundeheadnut:
Here is what I normally say about all the people complaining here, it usually has to do with 2 things, lack of patience AKA willingness to learn and lack of money.

I have trained with them, I have benefitted and still benefitting, it was through them I made my first Dollars online, i never knew the impact of a landing page till I joined the training, I never knew how to promote offers using adwords , to the guy above claiming “SUPER MAN”, you will never understand until google terminates your account and you are running everywhere just to get a new account.

Truth be told, you need some good financial resources to be successful at this.

CPA offers if well promoted is indeed a mo ney making ma chine, one thing I can confidently tell anyone reading this is that if you have a C P A account and love to ma ke money, contact them for training, most of those making comments here are not a true reflection of their training, i have met people that make over 2500 US Dollars monthly many thanks to their training.

Through them, I have been accepted to the tough networks like max boun ty and click booth without buying the accounts (many that claim to have max boun ty accounts paid for it, they will be ba nned in no time)

I am not here to brag about how much I make as I am fully aware that this is a faceless forum, however I can confidently tell you that my worst months I earn no less than 3000 dollars

As with most businesses, you will always have dissatisfied customers, I am a happy customer and I will continue to sing their praise everywhere I see people talk either positive or negative about them.

On a final note, i will advise those reading this never to make judgement from mere narration online, any smart person reading this will understand that those complaining are those that simply cannot afford what it takes to be successful at C P A marketing( you need money, there is nothing called free traffic, free traffic means time wasting)

Have you noticed that many of us that have benefited from the training by making money consistently do not talk or make comments here, we usually view the thread smile and walk away, however today I decided to talk and this will most likely be my last comment here.

I wish everyone good luck.

OK. Noted. I decided not to dissuade my sister so that I could see the end of this. It would be worth the sacrifice. I really want to know the stuff they are made off. Who knows, that could be the one gamble that pays off...
Re: Sporry Info by Eddygre8(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Affiliate & CPA marketing is one untapped online opportunity in Nigeria. Most Nigerians just prefer the easy man approach like get paid to read news etc.
If you take your time to learn affiliate/CPA marketing from mentors and you have the right tools and strategies you will walk out of poverty in no time

Check www.digitalyraytech.com/yray
If you're willing and serious to learning affiliate marketing or CPA marketing even as a newbie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" / Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" / Sterling Bank's Talk To Buy Keystone Ends, Plans Bond Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.