Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (50244 Views)

Boy Who Sold Bread To Survive Graduates With First Class, Becomes CEO (Photos) / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by anochuko01(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
i have a photographic memory with music and movies, with actors and musicians..... Same does not apply with books

I can tell you who sang a song and the title simply by hearing the first four seconds of it. I can tell you an actor's name by his face or hints about him. Some of whom I haven't watched in years, but ask me about the sections in the constitution and I'm gone

Is that also a sign of intelligence?
yes it is.
as a matter of fact, there are about eight types of intelligent. Google it.
interpersonal intelligence is very key in order to be a good leader. question is, does this guy have it.
Buhari's body language is perhaps his greatest downfall today, and not his inability to be a graduate.
Obasanjo had excellent interpersonal intelligence despite not being a graduate.

5 Likes

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Jude49(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sorry, what is this previous session or past?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by vaxx: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulation. I envy you..........
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by madza: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Department of dullards... they are announcing it like failure level is a measure of complexity. Let's see what he does in law school.

Bro anyone with firstclass in law in any university in Nigeria will still excel at law school. Lets wish him the very best. Celebrate others and you too will be celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by ednut1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
does this make him a good lawyer. this country self
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by valemtech(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Brillant chap...kudos bro .may the lord see u thru in your career

Abeg order your new
valem phantom S+
Ram;3gb
Rom ;32gb
battery ;6000mah
screen size;10.1inches
sim dua sim
free porch,stylus pen,screen guard
N39,500
call[b] 08037607036[/b] to order
Also available on konga and jumia

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by CodeTemplar: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

Fallacy!
First Class simply means he's the best.
Interesting! What of those denied the first class...worse or second best?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by millionaire1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
nice one guy good job
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Xisnin(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
i have a photographic memory with music and movies, with actors and musicians..... Same does not apply with books

I can tell you who sang a song and the title simply by hearing the first four seconds of it. I can tell you an actor's name by his face or hints about him. Some of whom I haven't watched in years, but ask me about the sections in the constitution and I'm gone

Yes
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Godsson1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
That Mavis girl na book ooo, she thought me in Lagos Law School, but she no sabi express herself, if U re not careful you will be confused the more after her class.
Nice one Bro... success awaits you in NLS and your future endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Ategberoson(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
congrats man

I came out with second class(3.38)in my first degree this had not been my dream but in the pursuit of my second degree I will correct what I called carelessness

congrats once again, I'll join the league soon
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by watchwoman(f): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
jesutakewe:
yes o, both the first and this guy are URHOBOS. Proudly Ovuovo.
he is not urhobo he is a Bini boy ...Destiny Osayi Ogedegbe..he is my coursemate..ogedegbe is both delta and bini

4 Likes

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by nkemdi89(f): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is special because in uniben even if you merit first class they won't award it to you, most of the lecturers will tell you to your face that they didn't graduate with first class so no one in their department will, besides the institution is so tribal that most of the lecturers are from that state and for reason they are forming indigene.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by emycul: 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations to him.

Believe me, if u don't have money in school, hunger go first beat out that first class potential in u.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by watchwoman(f): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
First class doesn't necessarily mean he understood what he was taught well enough, it simply means he was able to reproduce the lecture note on examination day and that opens the door for cramming.
He is my coursemate and believe me, the guy sure knows what he is doing..

3 Likes

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by martineverest(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
jesutakewe:
yes o, both the first and this guy are URHOBOS. Proudly Ovuovo.
smh....the second is edo

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by semyman: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
In a civilised country these are the types that are groomed for leadership.

Meanwhile in the zoo, they recycled a brain-dead, lifeless corpse who scored F9 in mathematics as their president.
If you are fed up with him please I beg you they may try to rescue you in the lagoon, but this is without much fanfare, do the needful:

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by ohuatc(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Having a photographic memory is one of the features of intelligence. There is an intimate tie between the mind's ability to grasp a concept and the memory's retentiveness.

His performance is undoubtedly a good one but that is only one aspect of learning ability :cognitive ability.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
babadee1:

Imagine! And the major opposition party also pushed a brain dead dancing senator who scored F9 in English and refused to sit for his remaining papers as their governorship candidate in a recent election.
Two wrong don't make rights
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Dollabiz: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:

In your case the answer is clearly "NO". But yours is an anomaly.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by safarigirl(f): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

In your case the answer is clearly "NO". But yours is an anomaly.
so, booksmart is the only type of intelligence?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
babadee1:

Imagine! And the major opposition party also pushed a brain dead dancing senator who scored F9 in English and refused to sit for his remaining papers as their governorship candidate in a recent election.

And yet if that same brain dead dancing senator was to announce his defection today, this same BMC zombie who thinks he's so smart will start singing and dancing hosannah and praising him to high heavens. Babadee1 is the 'D' in your moniker short for Dummy or Dullard?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
so, booksmart is the only type of intelligence?

In the 21st century it's the only one that counts.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
First class doesn't necessarily mean he understood what he was taught well enough, it simply means he was able to reproduce the lecture note on examination day and that opens the door for cramming.

If its that simple, everyone should do it.

Graduating with a first class degree is never easy. You can't get it by the so called cramming alone.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by piagetskinner(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
intelligent boy with swag
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by joenor(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
nice one for him.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by richiepolymer(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Spot on!!! Nigerian first class is all about reproducing verbatim what your lecturers give to you not necessarily about thinking, innovation and problem solving.

CodeTemplar:
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by CodeTemplar: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
watchwoman:

He is my coursemate and believe me, the guy sure knows what he is doing..
some do but others
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
jealousy kill you there nitwit

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masters Degree Program Aspirants Meet Here / 2012 Rating Of Nigerian Universities / SA University Students Mock Silly-Looking Laptops & Choose Free 150K Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.