Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Do You Work For The Money Or For The Love? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Work For The Money Or For The Love? (261 Views)

Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM / Chibuike Okechukwu Paschal Shows Off The Money He Sprayed On His Boss (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Work For The Money Or For The Love? by Ecomdude: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2018
I have came across some dudes who claimed to have been working for the love and passion they have for their job and not for the reason of getting paid...

However, you can love your job and the pay might be what actually motivated you to love the job and sometimes you might want to invest in a business because of the profit not because of the love then you might probably develop so much love in the business in the long run because you're gaining in it.

A friend of mine who's a freelance graphics designer and he's really good at it, this dude bank a minimum of $2,000 in upwork on monthly basis. Yesterday, we engaged in to a serious argument the other day...

He was saying that he love what he does and he's not probably doing it for the money....why then are you spending all your time working for the love and still get paid why not work for free? I asked.

He just smiled and couldn't come up with a reasonable answer. So I became very curious and decided to hear from my fellow Nairalanders.

Are you a business owner?
A freelancer? Or
An Employee.

Why do you do your current job, for the money or for the love?

Cc Seun
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44
Cc ishilove

(1) (Reply)

How Can B2B Businesses Leverage Facebook / Guaranteed Way To Make Money In October / Ten Reasons Your Small-scale Business Is Failing & Useful Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.