Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari (38275 Views)

Keyamo: Bloomberg's Poll On Peter Obi Leading Tinubu, Atiku Is Delusional / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by rezy15(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats bukky. Unfortunately, a bulk of the votes will come from the 'illiterate' bloc up north with no access to AIT polls. They HV their PVC. Do the keyboard warriors that voted in the poll HV theirs?
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by tiwiex(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
greggng:
Pdp always winning on social media. May that continue to be your portion
Just the way they won Osun on social media right? And APC had to do last minute sit up.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Beetobee(f): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Only saraki can rescue this country

Just like he did to Kwara State.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Beetobee(f): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emitrix42:
A Saraki government will transform Nigeria
And make it as beautiful as Kwara State!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Oblang(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
I won't be surprised if saraki arranged this with AIT. That man way is very dubious...
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by adesina746: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Righteousness89:
Saraki has a Huge impact

Where and how?
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sarkin:
Only corrupt satanic spawns and the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed want this corrupt and clueless dimwit!

I want this Man to emerge the flag bearer for the satanic party of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed so that victory will be easier for Buhari.

Corrupt wailers that ass lick this demon can go to kwara state and tell if they want Nigeria to be that way.
Full of hate
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by adesina746: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
rezy15:
Congrats bukky. Unfortunately, a bulk of the votes will come from the 'illiterate' bloc up north with no access to AIT polls. They HV their PVC. Do the keyboard warriors that voted in the poll HV theirs?

No they don't grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Dollabiz: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Holuwarsweun:
Saraki the main man...
The destroyer of APC
The man behind Oshimole fears
The man to send Buhari back To Daura in 2019
419 theme
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Charly68: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
AIT is always in constant support of looters ,they can even give post humus award to Oyenusi..useless people with no moral value

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by adesina746: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Boyooosa:

Full of hate

No he is not. Go to kwara and see what saraki did there. Then come back to know if he is full of hate. What has the senate president done for Nigeria even as the number 3 man
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by adesina746: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Beetobee:

And make it as beautiful as Kwara State!

grin grin leave them Dem no sabi anytin. I pray their life is like that of mokwa road when Saraki was governor.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by agarawu23(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Same way they won ekiti online lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
adesina746:

No he is not. Go to kwara and see what saraki did there. Then come back to know if he is full of hate. What has the senate president done for Nigeria even as the number 3 man
Not bothered with the hate he has for him but scared of the way he reflected it here shocked
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by piagetskinner(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
omoharry:
I dont know about rescuing ooo! but we need that sadistic and nepotistic Fulani man out of the way before he start implanting his violent and vicious kinsmen all over the country all in the name of cattle rearing

that was what we said to Jonathan....we didn't mind any kind of Person' to assume power as long as It was not Jonathan because he was corrupt...

see where our decisions landed us

we got a Hitler in buharis skin to rule us
now we want saraki..Nigeria can never develop like this

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Righteousness89(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
adesina746:

Where and how?
In Nigeria...

By his Experiences as a A Governor, Senator and Senate President.. He has a huge understanding of Nigeria..

I have heard some Intelligent ideas from him....

I see him as a kind of Unification Face in Nigeria of Today...

I also have my Fears about Him...
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by D1zion: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sarkin:
Only corrupt satanic spawns and the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed want this corrupt and clueless dimwit!

I want this Man to emerge the flag bearer for the satanic party of the jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed so that victory will be easier for Buhari.

Corrupt wailers that ass lick this demon can go to kwara state and tell if they want Nigeria to be that way.
you Don collect Ghana must go for slow beast hand Abi,or he has given you a federal government appointment for you to be hot like this. I pray the Lord open your eyes to see beyond what you're saying.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by muh4eva(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Mumu!... No present day politician can save this country...
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Afolak(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
In your dreams,I'm from Kwara and I knw hw dis guy has destroyed d development of my dear state.Milking our resources dry,controlling the governor from abuja,come to Kwara and see for urself hw d state of the senate president looks like.
I even want the PDP to field him as dia candidate so dat victory will be very easy for @Mbuhari

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by shamaki1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Haha APC biggest nightmare

D Way Dat Lifeless fulani man will be defeated ehh, even his village people will be ashame to receive him..
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by oselucky(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Scammer, such person can never rule this country.No positive track records. He is part of nigeria problem....
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by itu404(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
The media voters were believed to carry the day during the last US election, but the illiterate and the rural dwellers proved them wrong. the elite and the educated know what leaving BREXIT will cost UK, but the illiterate and the rural dwellers proved them wrong. i tell you whom to fear: the uneducated, those who defied the rain to welcome him in one of the each time he storms the northern city, the gworo chewing Hausa,Their hens and corks will all come out to vote the man they know, the radio clutching Fulani. throw this polls out the window!
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Goldmaxx(f): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sarkin:

Biafra
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by adesina746: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Righteousness89:

In Nigeria...

By his Experiences as a A Governor, Senator and Senate President.. He has a huge understanding of Nigeria..

I have heard some Intelligent ideas from him....

I see him as a kind of Unification Face in Nigeria of Today...

I also have my Fears about Him...

My brother as intelligent as he is what has he done for Nigeria with his intelligence. The truth is that we should look beyond Buhari's mistakes to see the clearer picture. To me I'd prefer a buhari to a saraki. Even as small as kwara is Saraki has no impact whatsoever. People just hate buhari for no just cause. That man means well for nigeria and he exposed a lot of corrupt practices. Did u ever hear about budget padding before Buhari came? He discovered it when he wanted to sign the budget and sent it back to the corrupt legislature. Did u ever know N.S.A had so much access to fund in the past? This Administration exposed it. Though they have their mistakes too. But Nigeria has not collapsed because of Buhari and Osinbajo. But the enemies of Nigeria are frustrating their effort and making them look bad

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hello zombie... Have u eaten today??
Sarkin:

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Righteousness89(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
adesina746:

My brother as intelligent as he is what has he done for Nigeria with his intelligence. The truth is that we should look beyond Buhari's mistakes to see the clearer picture. To me I'd prefer a buhari to a saraki. Even as small as kwara is Saraki has no impact whatsoever. People just hate buhari for no just cause. That man means well for nigeria and he exposed a lot of corrupt practices. Did u ever hear about budget padding before Buhari came? He discovered it when he wanted to sign the budget and sent it back to the corrupt legislature. Did u ever know N.S.A had so much access to fund in the past? This Administration exposed it. Though they have their mistakes too. But Nigeria has not collapsed because of Buhari and Osinbajo. But the enemies of Nigeria are frustrating their effort and making them look bad
My Brother I don't agree with u...
while Saraki was Governor I didn't really know much of Him but I vividly Recollect 2 Great strides he had in Kwara State as Governor
1. The Aviation sector in Kwara
2. The Agriculture sector..

I remember vividly that he was a Senior special adviser to President Obj on budget and I Remember he initiated the Fiscal Responsibility Bill. I remember He also served on the Economic Policy Coordination Committee, where he was responsible for the formulation and implementation of several key economic policies In Nigeria.

Like I said I still have my fears about him but He is a great Candidate for Nigeria of Today...

I also Have a Huge Like for Ahmed Markafi ... Nigeria is Heavily Divided and we need a Unifying President that will Hit the Ground Running...

As For the Office of the NSA. Am SUPRISED u don't know they hold Massive Funds..

I was Born into the Military and Schooled in Military settings from Nursery - Secondary school..

Security is what is used by our Leaders to Rip off our Treasury.. Security Funds have no Accountability.... These days of Wars and Rumors of War... our Security guys from the NSA to the Armed forces chiefs are Embezzling cash all in the name of Security..
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by sehin79(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
thank GOD it is a social media poll,the last time i checked in nigeria specifically elections are not won on social media as majority of voters in nigeria dont have a social media enable phone... so Good news for buhari.
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by olaoreawofele: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
If PDP features Saraki, PMB will have it so easy to Aso Rock. This is a southern poll because the North will not accept Kwara as a replacement for a Northern president.

GidifeedNews:
AIT held a Public perception polls about who poses greater threat among the PDP candidates to President Buhari come 2019 presidential elections.

The result below shows that Senate President , Bukol Saraki is a big threat to Buhari come 2019 Presidential Election.

See result below....

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/bukola-saraki-wins-ait-public-perception-votes-on-whose-is-a-greater-threat-to-buhari-come-2019

1 Like

Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by Gazzy88(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: Saraki Wins AIT Social Media Poll On Who Is A Greater Threat To Buhari by jcflex(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emitrix42:
A Saraki government will transform Nigeria

Same way he transform Kwara state, and the senate.

Joker, that all i see cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NLC Gives Six Conditions To Call Off Strike / PDP Youth Leader In Benue Assasinated (Graphic Photo) / Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.