Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

Withholding Tax Payment Information And Alert - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Withholding Tax Payment Information And Alert (622 Views)

AAU Staff, Mgt Withholding Certificates, Transcripts To Extort School's Graduate / House Of Reps Invites Lale, UNIPORT VC For Withholding Graduates Certificates / 2018 UTME: Why JAMB Is Withholding Candidates Results – Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withholding Tax Payment Information And Alert by babaireti(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Could anyone tell me how I can get details of WHT paid on my behalf by Clients since it is now online and no longer paper receipt like the usual credit notes.

i need this to claim relief/credit while filling my annual returns with FIRS and my Clients are not forthcoming in information sharing,all they keep saying is that they have paid and i should go and check on FIRS portal/site.

So I want to know how to go about it on their site.

Thanks
Re: Withholding Tax Payment Information And Alert by Gavrelino123: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2018
babaireti:
Could anyone tell me how I can get details of WHT paid on my behalf by Clients since it is now online and no longer paper receipt like the usual credit notes.

i need this to claim relief/credit while filling my annual returns with FIRS and my Clients are not forthcoming in information sharing,all they keep saying is that they have paid and i should go and check on FIRS portal/site.

Thanks
It varies from different companies.....The process is never a lucid one.
For First class information,kindly visit any FIRS office,closest to you.
Re: Withholding Tax Payment Information And Alert by babaireti(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2018
Gavrelino123:

It varies from different companies.....The process is never a lucid one.
For First class information,kindly visit any FIRS office,closest to you.
I have been there but they are of the opinion that I mount pressure on my clients to avail me schedules of remitances which are not forthcoming hence I decided to access it online myself via FIRS site and that is why I need a lead to navigate thro: the site
Re: Withholding Tax Payment Information And Alert by phemmy26(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
babaireti:

Thanks

Go to the FIRS office that your clients file is domiciled. Then update your record with the correct phone number and email address and other necessary details. After it has been confirmed that your profile have been duly updated, go to www.firs.gov.ng and click on e-services. Then click on e-tcc. Another window would open, then click on register, it would prompt you if its an enterprise, limited or individual. Once it does that, you click on the applicable one, then a page would enter which would require you to enter your TIN. you enter the full TIN and submit and another page then opens, and you then confirm all the details there. You would also be asked to out you incorporation date. After all have been confirmed, you click and submit then an email containing your credentials would be sent to your the email address linked with your profile.

Once you get the email, click on the link in the email to activate it and thereafter it would take you to the login page where you would enter the password which was sent to your email. You would be asked to change the password also. Then you would be able to login with the new password. After you log in, go to the tab where it states print receipt. Click on it then , then it would give you options, either to print your receipt OR wht credit notes. Click on the WHT credit notes options and enter the details of the parameters there and search to obtain and print it. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Withholding Tax Payment Information And Alert by babaireti(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Well read and understood,thanks a million times for this info,God bless you,

(1) (Reply)

{HD Wallpapers} Ahoi Ashtami 2018 HD Images Ahoi Aathe Animated GIF Pics / Is Msc In NOUN Without NYSC Possible? / AAU Dean Gives Reasons For Not Joining ASUU Strike – See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.