Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" (39896 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by chocboi78(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Seems bro hush is going broke...
not keeping them doesn't make them borrowed either...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by omooba969(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Very true
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by omooba969(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fierce11:
After all the gucci drama, this one come enter fendi... Tomorrow, e go be zara and next week, e go be ankara.. Lass lass, na gwanjo.. Oga please stfu.. If you didn't want people to be frustrated, then you could'av not made any fuss 'bout some guys that wore 'fake' wristwatches.. All of a sudden, we should start repeating clothes because it proves we are the real owners.. Who real owner epp? Who 'unreal' owner epp kuma? Please sit the fvck down and go back to your yahoo stuff.. I know its kindof difficult these days.. But Gucci got your back.. Nonsense

The guy must have roasted your babe or why the noise. cool
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by talk2bity: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
TRUE TALK
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Themandator: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gistvic:
Popular Ray HushPuppi who once shared his life story on how he used to use okada to sell 'akube' clothes, has gone over to his insta stories to urge fans that repeating clothes shows you are the real owner.

He wrote:

"Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner Dont Let Anyone Frustruate You"

Is This True??

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/ray-hushpuppi-repeating-clothes-shows.html

How a matured man would feel very comfortable handing his phone over to somebody and then posing for the camera, like he is in the studio, on a busy road beats me.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Ategberoson(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
that message for those that borrow clothes to look attractive in public

I sometimes I saw a lady fighting her Frd that she borrowed her cloth and still slim fit it, cloth wey no be yours grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by grandstar(m): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Why will you spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on an outfit and then use it only once?

You'll soon go broke like Adnan Kashoggi who was once worth $4b and now can't even pay off debt of a few million dollars!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by omooba969(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
ikemesit4477:
Is true na! But people still de borrow cloth! grin grin

Skin infection loading.... e.g eczema. undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Adulphus(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fierce11:
After all the gucci drama, this one come enter fendi... Tomorrow, e go be zara and next week, e go be ankara.. Lass lass, na gwanjo.. Oga please stfu.. If you didn't want people to be frustrated, then you could'av not made any fuss 'bout some guys that wore 'fake' wristwatches.. All of a sudden, we should start repeating clothes because it proves we are the real owners.. Who real owner epp? Who 'unreal' owner epp kuma? Please sit the fvck down and go back to your yahoo stuff.. I know its kindof difficult these days.. But Gucci got your back.. Nonsense

BUT WHY?
Why are you pained and FRUSTRATED!
grin

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by omooba969(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Abeg play for us, when we win you can have 70% and I will be glad with 30%. grin

Please don't cheat me o.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by toprealman: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
What I do not understand is why adults wear "jump up"
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by omooba969(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ategberoson:
that message for those that borrow clothes to look attractive in public

I sometimes I saw a lady fighting her Frd that she borrowed her cloth and still slim fit it, cloth wey no be yours grin

Lolcheesy that one na kolomental...cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by omooba969(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Themandator:

How a matured man would feel very comfortable handing his phone over to somebody and then posing for the camera, like he is in the studio, on a busy road beats me.

It's called Motion Pictures. cool
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Themandator: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
So if you were asked to describe this picture you mpwould open your mouth and call it a motion picture ...is this how you walk

Q
omooba969:

It's called Motion Pictures. cool

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by geadom: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
No let some guys see this, they will now have an excuse to give
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by yhermmie(f): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fierce11:

This man, you wan finish the boy, shwooo
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
prospero5:
first you were selling off that fine benz car.
now you are telling us that you can no longer afford those Gucci wears again.

we are watching you in 3-D.

Lol
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by pat077: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
True talk
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by micflo28(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
His got bow legs. He was really malnourished as a kid. Don't envy people whose got the bucks now, their past was a muddy floor. shocked
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by frankfrancis871: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's my clothes (whatever), he's wearing my suit grin grin grin grin huspupi or whatever let's meet in court
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Deepfreezer(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fierce11:
How old are you?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by HeyCorleone(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
prospero5:
first you sold off that fine benz car. now you are slowing down on Gucci wears; to a point of repeating them.
we are watching you in 3-D.
Don't bother about your life.
Be concerned about someone who's already established.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Fierce11: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deepfreezer:
How old are you?
Old enough to tell you to mind your business! smh
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
The African is given to vanities.

This statement has no value. Senseless.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by columbus007(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
twentyk:
Are you looking for that someone to help you out with anything... Sharpaly quote me....let's do some work... Anything... Well except use me for rituals...
if i use you do rituals and you die how do i pay you? undecided
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Boss13: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
For the first time, this guy is dressing well. The only thing I observed about him was his expensive clothings
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by folake4u(f): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
I'm with Hushpuppi on this one.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Barbieperry(f): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
The first time I've loved husspuppi's outfit... So fine kiss
Re: Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is the first thing you will ever say that make sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With These Photos Of Psquare? / Afrocandy Shows Her Huge Cleavage In New Lovely Outfit Dress (photos) / Richard Mofe Damijo And His Big Family On A Lunch Date [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.