|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,232,491 members, 4,885,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2019 at 03:50 PM
|Substantive Copy-editing And Summarize False Claims Acts Articles by victor101(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2018|
Freelance position available for someone Experienced in substantive copy-editing and summarizing Legal, Public Health reports in U.S. English:
Someone with B.A or M.A in the English Language, preferably a journalist, publisher or writer. Should have a Laptop and adequate power source and internet.
- Editing alert logs and reports
- Summarizing daily FCA articles and site web sources in APA
- Must be available daily online from 11 am to 9 pm (Excluding Weekends)
- Fanatical to deadline
- Fast turnaround time
- Proficient with MS Word track change/comment functions
- Willing to take a sample test, for us to gauge your copy-editing/ summarization skills
- Must be able to follow editing guidelines, instructions and willing to sign a confidentiality agreement.
There's an ongoing flow of work for the ideal candidate with 5k-10k weekly payments.
Interested candidates can reach me at sch9273[at]gmail.com
Send only written motivation notes detailing your experience(s) and why you're the ideal candidate (do include your WhatsApp line if you have for swift communication; I will only reach out to successful candidates with the sample test. I do not entertain calls)
NB: I may not respond to quotes on NL reach me on the above email for further inquiries
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31