Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu (465 Views)

Entire Labour Party Structure In Jigawa Collapses Into APC / 2023: You Don't Have To Borrow To Fund Project, I Developed Lagos - Bola Tinubu / Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu by sarrki(m): 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
I didn’t see the difference between what happened during Ayo Fayose Of Ekiti And fayemi in the 2014 election
It’s same stomach infrastructure that is main thing.

As it stands Apc followed the stepyof pdp

Re: I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu by dukie25: 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Worst decision Tinubu ever made, am sure Ambode would be dusting Tinubu’s file now enroute to the EFCC.

1 Like

Re: I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu by Bukolar1(f): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmmm. The Jagaban. Are you sure you were overruled?

1 Like

Re: I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Useless overrule

1 Like

Re: I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu by bluecircle470: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
dukie25:
Worst decision Tinubu ever made, am sure Ambode would be dusting Tinubu’s file now enroute to the EFCC.

Online warriors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu by OldBeer: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
dukie25:
The kind of mental gymnastics some of you put your brain through is just unexplainable.

He imposes candidates on his people, you curse him.

He listens to his people, you still curse him.

Are you sure it is not your hate for his person that is beclouding your reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
OP, a well known man with a file in yabaleft just spews trash and put Tiffnubu name on it and you all are lapping it up??

Tiffnubu does not owe anyone any apologies. The spell of mass hypnotism he cast on his people was only recently rejuvenated, so no lay-lay. wink

1 Like

Re: I Was Overruled By The Party Structure In Lagos-bola Tinubu by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
So does Tinubu think he's had his way?

Too early to celebrate.

Imaghi uche onye eji na ala!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: PDP Presidential Aspirants Lead Protest Over Osun Guber Poll In Abuja / What Osun Governor-elect Said After Meeting Buhari / Okonjo Iweala Is Not Ibo But Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.