Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out (525 Views)

How To Make Money Online: Still Searching On Google For This? You Need To Quit / Who Is Still Searching For Jobs In Nigeria ? / Are You Still Searching On How To Make Money Online? Enter Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by elucydate: 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
To get writing jobs on the internet you either list your article writing service on a gig website like fiverr and wait for clients to patronize you, register on a freelance website like upwork and bid for article writing jobs or you register on a website where article writing jobs are available for you to pick up at anytime.

So why search for article writing job on the internet when there are websites where these jobs are readily available to you. You can register an account on one of these website and start working on writing jobs right away.

The two of such website open to Nigerias are iwriter and zemandi. For iwriter, they barely have jobs available to newly registered members. Most of their listed jobs can not be picked up by newly registered members.

Therefore Z.emandi is more ideal since there will be writing jobs for you as soon as you register. But z.emandi has one drawback, if you use Nigerian ip to register on the website, you'll not be given access to writing jobs. But if you register with USA ip, writing assignment will be sent to you email within 30 seconds of asking for it. So stop searching and praying for writing jobs and register an account on z.emandi.

I have created a Guide that contains:

- Download link of a VPN that will let you change your ip to USA and cost nothing to operate.

- How to use the VPN and how to reactivate it for free when it expires.

- Everything you need to know about writing articles for z.emandi.

- Simple techniques and tools you can use to quickly create articles for z.emandi if you are not an article writing expert.

The Guide costs N200 airtime. Drop your mail if you want it.

Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by pabllov53: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
op pls am interested but i don't have penny.
here is my Gmail if you wanna help me.
pabllov53@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by kbantyn(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
How Does Recharge and get paid works?

Recharge and get paid is one of the easiest way to make money online in Nigeria.

BUSINESS MODEL

AS A REGISTERED MEMBER OF RAGP, YOUR EXPECTED TO DO JUST THIS THREE THINGS DAILY�
1)Use the products ( Airtime & Data)
2) Sell the products (Airtime & Data) OR
3)Tell people about this opportunity and bring them in.( Earn from all their transaction even while asleep)

Now, from the explanations above, this business is phased into 3�
THE CHOICE ON WHICH PHASE TO BUILD ON DEPENDS ON YOU BUT IF YOU MUST MAKE IT TO THE TOP, YOU MUST COMBINE THE THREE PHASES.
✍�
1. Personal use of RAGP products,... Airtime & Data. And earning 2% from every airtime u buy for urself, 10% on data used as well,2% from ur CABLES Sub ( ie , buying a private car which is for you and your family alone)

2. Become a distributor on RAGP products,... Airtime,Data and CABLES. Selling to people and making money from them and also from the company, 2% on airtime, 10% on data and 2% on CABLES Sub for others ( ie, becoming a commercial driver)

3. Referer. Sharing this opportunity with others through our collective team work. (ie running a transportation company).
The last will keep paying down to your 10th generaration. (Every activities happening in your account, your downlines, your downlines downline, down to your generaration of earning, you will been paid for it by the company)

Call 08084059662
For more info
Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by henrymidas: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
henrymidasltd@mail.com
Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by elucydate: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
pabllov53:

pabllov53@gmail.com

The rationale is that, people hoping to make money online can be in a state where they can't shell out 2k to buy an ebook.

But I believe to be able to make money online by creating articles for the above website, one must at least be able to purchase N500 data.

For that reason I believe exchanging N200 airtime with the guide should be something people who can use the guide to make money online can do.
Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by pabllov53: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
elucydate:

The rationale is that, people hoping to make money online can be in a state where they can't shell out 2k to buy an ebook.

But I believe to be able to make money online by creating articles for the above website, one must at least be able to purchase N500 data.

For that reason I believe exchanging N200 airtime with the guide should be something people who can use the guide to make money online can do.
lol ok oo,
but first what is the mode of withdrawal?
Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by elucydate: 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
pabllov53:

lol ok oo,
but first what is the mode of withdrawal?

You withdraw your earnings with paypal once you've earned $20.

You can create a paypal account linked to your Naira Debit card that you can use to receive earnings by following the instructions on this link:

https://www.akeentech.com/how-to-create-a-south-africa-paypal-account-that-send-and-receive-fund-in-nigeria/

Before creating the paypal account, make sure you have at least 1k in the bank account and that your bank has enabled your Naira Debit card for internet transactions.
Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by elucydate: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
pabllov53:

pabllov53@gmail.com
henrymidas:
henrymidasltd@mail.com

Check you mail
Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by gudbiz: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
gudbiz27@gmail
Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by gudbiz: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
gudbiz27@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Still Searching For Article Writing Jobs, Check This Out by elucydate: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2018
gudbiz:
gudbiz27@gmail.com

Go check your mail

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Has Experience With Binary Option / In Need Of Grant To Start Business / I Need Someone Who Can Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.