Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here (107242 Views)

Goron Tula - The Miracle Fruit And Health Benefits / Wonder Of Goron- Tula Fruit On Fertility And All Other Health Benefits. / Benefit Of Goron Tula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by XoNaya: 1:53am On Dec 29, 2019
I think you took this from @justgorontula on Instagram, I follow her, not cool.
Cutieflaky:
Hi everyone ���, for mommies after child birth that can no longer get lubricated or stand sex, we can help you with our natural fruit, believe me, the northern belles have thrived using this secret. Don’t let another woman pleasure your man and with our snot apple, you will enjoy intimacy as well. � natural no additives, no jazz or juju, just Gorontula!
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
XoNaya:
What if shes the just goron tula on instagram? I've seen my post in many places and I do not criticize people for copying. Just let her be. If she wants to copy, she means no harm.
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 11:38am On Jan 04, 2020
Back to business. Contact 08024510000 vial call/sms to order for goron tula. Nationwide delivery
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Available
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Keep the orders coming
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Available

Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2020
V tightening stick now available.

Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Natural spray for men
Holla now

Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
Available to order. Payment before delivery please.
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for choosing us.
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by billchi4real: 11:33am On Feb 13, 2020
Goron Tula is readily available on sohealthyng-dot-com and it is for 1,500 for a pack. At So Healthy Nigeria, they do not just sell goron tula, they also give nutritional advice on how best to use it to get great result and achieve a healthy lifestyle. Basically, it is not just about libido. This fruit can do a lot and it is explicitly explained with its components identified.

A Healthy lifestyle begins in Knowing what you eat and that is what So Healthy Nigeria helps you do.

Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by adewasco19(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2020
Is the seed inside edible too?
Ada243:
African Chewing gum called ‘Goron Tula’ in Hausa has been identified to have several health benefits.

ADVERTISEMENT

The fruit, which is also known as tree hibiscus, Azanza and snot apple in English, is an edible indigenous fruit widely distributed in Tula, Kaltungo Local Government Area of Gombe State and in Michika, Adamawa State all in Nigeria.

It is semi domesticated by the people of Tula and also known by the botanical name azanza garckeana.

ADVERTISEMENT

A nutritionist, Miss Chidera Ezenwafor said the fruit is quickly developing a name and has lots of health benefits.

She said the nutrients present in the fruit help cleanse the body system, prevent diseases like cancer, diabetes, high-blood pressure, and fertility challenges.

She said it serves as an aphrodisiac, and aids against liver problems, and mental illness among other diseases.

“It can also assist in improving bowel movement, ease digestion and improve the body immune system. Most importantly, it is safe for consumption across all ages,” Miss Ezenwafor said.

A young man who gave his name as Abidemi said he recently sought for places to buy the fruit because his aunt who had been diagnosed with diabetes some years back had found comfort in the consumption of the fruit as it stabilizes her blood sugar level.

A woman who craved anonymity said the fruit helps women who struggle with attaining orgasm during sexual intercourse and who experience vagina dryness. “This fruit does a whole lot that is why it is seen as a miracle fruit,” she added.

According to Alfred Maroyi a researcher in his publication in the research journal of medical plants, the ripe fruits are edible and widely used as food additives throughout the distributional range of the species.

“The species is used as herbal medicine for diseases and aliment such as chest pain, cough, infertility, liver problem, menstruation problem and sexually transmitted infections,” he said.

The researcher said multiple classes of compounds including alkaloids, amino acids, ascorbic acids, carotenoids, lipids and tannis have been isolated from the fruit.
Source : Dailytrust.
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 6:26am On Mar 04, 2020
Available
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2020
Dear customers,
Henceforth all our deliveries will be done via Nigerian post office, it takes 3-5days for delivery. It's cheaper and reliable. Sorry for all disappointment from previous delivery companies. Thanks for staying with us.��
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Cutieflaky: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2020
What if shes the just goron tula on instagram? I've seen my post in many places and I do not criticize people for copying. Just let her be. If she wants to copy, she means no harm.[/quote]

Thank you very much for that defence �
Yes I got it from that person she mentioned and that's because she gave me the go ahead to use it. Also she introduced me to the business.

Thank you once again
More sales in Jesus name
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Cutieflaky: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2020
XoNaya:

Not cool? Thanks for that
But she gave me the go ahead �
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Cutieflaky: 10:34am On Mar 06, 2020
Hello everyone, for those in Lagos that find it hard to order GORONTULA from far distance you can always contact me

This wonder fruit(goron tula) help cleanse the body system, prevent diseases, high-blood pressure, and fertility challenges. It also serves as an aphrodisiac, and aids against other diseases. It can also assist in improving bowel movement, ease digestion and improve the body immune system. Most importantly, it is safe for consumption across all ages.

Women enjoy all round benefit from this fruit, also referred to as Snot Apple.
1. It increases the female libido to the point that the lady will not get tired after round after round of sex even with minimal pre-intimacy!
2. It aids in the production of juicy, copious amounts of vagina wetness which is perfect for those who have dry vaginas.
3. It helps in making the vagina walls clean as a result of the lubrication.
4. It aids fertility so it is excellent for those trying to conceive.
5. Great for those women who have menstruation problems.
6. Perfect for cleansing the vagina and in doing so, prevents bad vagina odour or that foul or fishy smell
7. Our men are not left out, this fruits makes you perform as many rounds as you pleases�
To order please call /whatsapp 08150475281
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Cutieflaky: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Hello ma/sir, this is to inform you that GORONTULA IS NOW AVAILABLE �. This is straight from Tula village in Gombe�
-
Thank you all for your patience
-
Distance is not a barrier, we can send your order to you, anywhere you are in the world�
-
So let you order start coming in before you hear sold out�
-
Call/whatsapp: 08150475281

Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
Cutieflaky:
Hello ma/sir, this is to inform you that GORONTULA IS NOW AVAILABLE �. This is straight from Tula village in Gombe�
-
Thank you all for your patience
-
Distance is not a barrier, we can send your order to you, anywhere you are in the world�
-
So let you order start coming in before you hear sold out�
-
Call/whatsapp: 08150475281
Please create your own topic. Stop posting under my post
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 7:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Available
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by EMuyi1(m): 11:47am On Mar 13, 2020
What is the quantity in the pack you sell for 6k.
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
EMuyi1:
What is the quantity in the pack you sell for 6k.
please call or whatsapp 08024510000. It's a seasonal fruit, price isnt usually stable, its varies according to season
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ch0c0l8: 2:21pm On Mar 13, 2020
Cutieflaky:
Hello everyone, for those in Lagos that find it hard to order GORONTULA from far distance you can always contact me

This wonder fruit(goron tula) help cleanse the body system, prevent diseases, high-blood pressure, and fertility challenges. It also serves as an aphrodisiac, and aids against other diseases. It can also assist in improving bowel movement, ease digestion and improve the body immune system. Most importantly, it is safe for consumption across all ages.

Women enjoy all round benefit from this fruit, also referred to as Snot Apple.
1. It increases the female libido to the point that the lady will not get tired after round after round of sex even with minimal pre-intimacy!
2. It aids in the production of juicy, copious amounts of vagina wetness which is perfect for those who have dry vaginas.
3. It helps in making the vagina walls clean as a result of the lubrication.
4. It aids fertility so it is excellent for those trying to conceive.
5. Great for those women who have menstruation problems.
6. Perfect for cleansing the vagina and in doing so, prevents bad vagina odour or that foul or fishy smell
7. Our men are not left out, this fruits makes you perform as many rounds as you pleases�
To order please call /whatsapp 08150475281

How much is it?
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by esigbonet: 12:06am On Mar 17, 2020
A pack of 10 = 1k, 20= 2k, 30 = 2500, 50 = 4k and 100 = 6500. call or whatsapp on 08099448491

Ch0c0l8:

How much is it?

Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Rosemarychi: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2020
For fresh gorontula fruits please call 08174066401.
6k for 100fruits

Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Rosemarychi: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Gorontula wholesale 6k for 100 fruits
call/WhatsApp 08174066401
Location Port Harcourt

Goron Tula Helps In Vagina Cleansing, Lubrication And Tightening
The fruit has be
Address Chest pains
Treat Cough
Treat Infertility
Tackle Liver problems
Address Menstruation problems
Address Sexually transmitted infections
Helps prevent cancer
Lowers Blood Sugar (for diabetics)

Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Moses247(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2020
Rosemarychi:
Gorontula wholesale 6k for 100 fruits
call/WhatsApp 08174066401
Location Port Harcourt

Goron Tula Helps In Vagina Cleansing, Lubrication And Tightening
The fruit has be
Address Chest pains
Treat Cough
Treat Infertility
Tackle Liver problems
Address Menstruation problems
Address Sexually transmitted infections
Helps prevent cancer
Lowers Blood Sugar (for diabetics)
Is it still available?!
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2020
Moses247:

Is it still available?!
Please call/whatsapp 08024510000 for goron tula. If u are scammed on my thread I wont be held liable.
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 8:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Goron tula Available at 08024510000
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Happy customer service week. Wr appreciate all our loyal customers.
Thank u for continuous patronage and for referring us to your family and friends
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by dbestuncle: 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
An hour before the match will do the trick for those using it as a libido booster and wetness of the vagina?

Ada243:
Please for those that called and I told we are out of stock, we have restocked, goron tula is now available. Thanks y'all I appreciate your patronage. WhatsApp or call 08024510000 to place your order.

Goron tula increases ur libido, helps increase fertility in ladies and improves spern thickeness in men, premature ejaculation. it helps keep d virginal silky, slimy and healthy.

Get your man begging you for more when you take goron tula an hour before the match.
Re: Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here by Ada243(f): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2021
We are open for business. Thanks for saying with us so far

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Get Fatter / Ronnie and Donnie Galyon: World’s Longest-Living Conjoined Twins Dies At 68 (Pic / Causes Of Waist Pain In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.