Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Exploitation Of Human Resourses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exploitation Of Human Resourses (219 Views)

Lithium Is The New Oil, Gov’t Must Control Its Exploitation – Malami / Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation / Bitumen Exploitation Commences In Ondo State As Equipment Land In Irele (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exploitation Of Human Resourses by ojimbo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
I got this post from facebook. Can this be the true state of Nigeria?

I want to write about my country. Yes of course there was a country.
This is all about Exploitation of Human resourses. (Modern day slavery in Nigeria)
The Rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.
There is a certain man( Name witheld), he is the managing Director of ................and sons Industry Limited Lagos Nigeria.
This certain man owns 10 employees working for him at least 10 hours everyday. This industry is quite doing well in terms of productions and services and Maximum profit is being recorded on a daily basis.
During one of the audits I conducted at the firm. I realise that this company makes a total Gross Profit of 6 Million Naira every month.
Guess who made this possible? The Employees who work so tirelessly to archive such a huge maximum profit.
But I was surprised that the maximum salary for each of the employee was just 15 thousand naira. Now when you make a mathematics of it. 15,000 naira X 10 employees= 150,000 naira.
6,000,000 total Gross Profit minus 150,000 naira salary expenses and you will be left with 5,850,000 naira.
Now the Managing Director is pocketing the sum of 5,850,000 While the employees are going homes with 15,000 naira each.
#STOP Exploitation of Human resourses

(1) (Reply)

INEC Insists Deadline For Political Parties To Round Up Primaries Is October 7 / Why Fayose Might Be The Picked As VP By Atiku / Treasures Of Creative Industry In Nigeria Yet To Be Tapped – Prodger, BECS Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.